Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Thing just keep going from good to bad

A great day

by divachick34 2 reviews

What happens when a loved one is on their deathbed, will feeling be expressed? or will they just fade away?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 558 words

1Exciting
Julius POV
Delilah and I were in the lounge sitting watching a horror movie. I was leaning on one end the of the couch and Delilah on the other. Throughout the movie Delilah screamed a couple times, but when one really gorry scene came on She screamed and buried her face in her hands. I responded to this by scooting over and putting my arm around her shoulder. She was stiff at first but then relaxed in the embrace and leaned on me. When the climax of the movie came on she screached and buried her face in my shirt. I liked having her so close so I was a little dissapointed when she took her head out of my shirt. She must have sensed that i was dissapointed because she layed her head on my shoulder.
"why do they get everything, the mission, the credit, the praise..." she looked at them on the couch from around the corner "the romance." Ursula said to herself. She watched them and noticed how every time there was a really scray part Delilah would snuggle up to Julius. She got an evil idea, she ran to her rom and got her old halloween costume(a monster that was almost identical to the one in the movie) and she snuck back with it on and snuck up behind the couch.
"ROARRR" she screamed from behind Delilah. Delilah of course screamed and hugged Julius.
"Ahhhhhhhhh" Delilah screamed, Julius hugged her back. I couldn't help myself I burst into laughter. Julius (with delilah still in his arms ) got up and pulled off the top of my costume.
"URSULA!" I yelled
"yes?" she answered giving a mock- innocent smile.
"how could you try to scare De like that?" he practically screamed
Delilah POV
' I love it when he's so protective of me' I thought as he was screaming at Ursula. I turned to him
"J? Don't worry about it, lets go and lay by the pool" I said before walking to my room to get changed.
"you can't say no to her can you?" Ursula sneered
"so? whats your point?" he asked
"oh nothing except that you totally like her" she said smirking
"well of course i like her she's my best friend, now i have to go get changed..." he said turnin to go get changed
"you like-like her dont you?" she said giggling at the fact that i was as red a a tomatoe.
"Whatever i'm out of here" he said and left.
He arrived at the pool after a couple of pit stops
"hey I thought Ursula had kidnapped you or something." I said smiling
"nah just thought i'd stop and get us some lemonade" he said giving me a glass
"so do you want to go for a swim?" I asked getting up
" sure" he replied and we both jumped in the pool. We spent the afternoon splashing and playing.
"well i'm done for the day" I said getting out
"same" he said getting out and heading twords his room.
I headed to my room smiling 'what a great day' I thought as i fell asleep.
Julius POV
'What a day i loved it i spent all of it with Delilah and when we were on the couch i could've sworn she was holding my hand' Julius thought ashe fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story