Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Thing just keep going from good to bad

Caught

by divachick34 2 reviews

What happens when a loved one is on their deathbed, will feeling be expressed? or will they just fade away?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 544 words

0Unrated
Julius POV- Delilah's room- 10 pm
Delilah and I were watching a movie in her room, because we learned not to watch them in the lounge(chapter 1). I was leaning back on the headboard with Delilah leaning on my shoulder. About half-way through the movie I was getting sleepy, so was Delilah so we layed down, still watching the movie, and fell asleep.

Scarlette's POV- morning
I was walking down the hall to wake up Delilah and Julius for training. I knocked on Julius' door, expecting to hear him groan and come out in his pajama's. When there was no sound I entered his room to find that his bed had not been disturbed. I thought for a minute where he could be, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. He was probaby in his partners bed. The one thing I hated is when the best spies break one of the most important rules 'no relationships that can interfear with mission.' I walked over to Delilah's room and opened the oor casually, hoping to catch them and to scare them into thinking I can catch them anytime. I walked in half-expecting to only find Delilah, probably cleaning her room, but what I found shocked me. There was Delilah and Julius asleep in the same bed. Delilah's head rested on Julius' shoulder, his arms around her. I opened the door making sure it squeeked and gave a loud cough. They woke up to see the position they were in and blushed madly.
"what is the meaning of this" I said pointing at them.
"well, we were watching a movie and we fell asleep." Julius said truthfully.
"uh-huh well we need to talk about this, go get dressed and meet me in my office" I said leaving

Delilah POV
"okay that was embarassing" I said getting up and going to my closet.
"ya, what do you think she'll say?" Julius asked
" I don't know Juls but can you leave so I can change?" I said giving a slight giggle.
"ohh ya sure" he said bolting out.
We got changed and went to scarlettes office.
"okay kittens take a seat" she said. We sat down, she saw the worried looks on our faces.
"okay now I know that was just an accident but I want you to know that if that were to happen again ang not by accident there will have to be consequences." she said looking us dead in the eye.
"what type of consequences?' I dared to ask.
"well we may have to consider switching partners.' she said seriously
We both gasped and looked at eachother.
"you can go" scarlette said as we got up to leave.
We got to my room and I looked at Julius
"what are we going to do, I cant switch partners" I said tears starting to form.
"it's okay De, we just wont do that anymore we'll just have to watch in the lounge" he said giving me a hug.
"thanx juls" I said hugging him back, my head nuzzling into his shirt, his head on top of mine. We pulled apart and looked into eachothers eyes and leaned in...


**************
lol i'm going to leave you on a cliff hanger but dont worry i'll update later.:)

-porsche
Sign up to rate and review this story