Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Thing just keep going from good to bad

The resort

by divachick34 1 review

What happens when a loved one is on their deathbed, will feeling be expressed? or will they just fade away?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 433 words

0Unrated
Julius POV
I woke up again when the pilot said we were landing. I looked to see Delilah was still snuggled up to me so gently shook her awake.
"hey De, were landing" I said as she started to wake up.
"hey Juls" she said while yawning and stretching.
"come on lets go to the resort" I said while pulling her up.We got a taxi and arrived at the resort 10 minutes later. I started heading in when Delilah stopped me.
"what?" I asked her.
"were supposed to be a couple so shouldn't we be holding hands or something like that" she said
"of course, but holding hands is so cliche" I said grabbing her aroung the waist and she out her arm around mine. We walked up to the front desk
"welcome to the resort D'Amour, names please" the man at the front desk asked.
"Megan Serry, and Derek Venturie" I said holding Delilah closer.
"oh your the young couple I heard about well here are the keys to your room #67, 5th floor" he said
"thanx" I said taking the keys and picking up our luggage.

Delilah's POV-10:30pm
We arrived at the room, it was amazing, I walked in and flopped down on the bed tossing my blackberry down on the bed beside me.
"umm Delilah?" Julius started
"yea juls?" I said
"theres only 1 bed" He said blushing
"so?" I said mishcheviously(spelling?) while sitting up. He came and sat beside me
"what do you want to do" he asked sliding closer to me
"I have an idea why don't we finish what we started at the academy yesterday" I said leaning closer to him. He just leaned in more until our lips were just about to touch when Al's voice came over the backberry, I blushed because who knows how long he was watching us through the blackberry.
"yea Al?" I said picking it up.
"how's it going?" he asked
"great but I got to go bye" I said turning it off.
"now where were we?" I said getting closer to Julius. We leaned until our lips touched so softly, my arms went around his neck, his went around my waist. I leaned beack so he was ontop of me. He pulled away and then went in for another kiss. This time when he pulled away, he didn't go in for another kiss he moved over and layed down and signaled me to lay beside him. I didi so and he pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me and we soon fell asleep in eachothers arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story