Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Thing just keep going from good to bad

Abduction

by divachick34 2 reviews

What happens when a loved one is on their deathbed, will feeling be expressed? or will they just fade away?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 480 words

0Unrated
Julius POV
I awoke expecting to find Delilah sleeping in my arms, but she wasn't. I looked around I couldn't see her, I got up and searched the whole suite but all I could find was our clothes.
"Delilah? De" I called out.
Then my blackberry beeped, I picked it up
"oh Juls thank god" Delilah said
"De where are you?" I asked concern in my voice
" I don't know ...but...need....JULIUS!..." then the line went dead. I quickly called Al
"AL! someone has Delilah" I practically screamed
"woah calm down man , i'm tracing her signal right now, okay she's in a warehouse just outside town."Al said
"thanx" i said then hung up and I was out the door so fast as I could. In half and hour I was outside the warehouse. I quietly snuck in and looked everywhere for Delilah. I tried to open one of the doors to find it locked, I quickly picked the ,lock. I went inside to find the Conman pushing Delilah into somekind of machine.
"DON'T TOUCH HER!" I screamed. He let go of Delilah and she fell to the ground, I quickly ran to her. She groaned and opened her eyes just in time to see the conman behind me.
"Juls behind you" she practically whispered. I turned around and Conman and I started to fight. Until he hit me across the head and I went unconsious.

Delilah's POV
I woke up with a majour headache, I looked around to find Julius beside me still unsonsious. I crawled over to him and set his head on my lap.
"julius?" I asked brushing the hair out of his face. he started to open his eyes
"de..delilah?" he asked
"oh julius i'm so glad your okay" I said hugging him.
"ya i'm fine where are we?" he asked standing up.
"The conmans layer" I said
"delilah you had me so worried, when I didn't see you when I woke up I panicked" he said looking down
"oh julius don't worry" I said hugging him. We were still hugging when the conman came in and pulled out a gun.
"okay love birds thats enough" he said. We stood up, just then he pulled a gun out of his pocket.
"who should I shoot" he pointed the gun at me then julius then me.
"don't you dare hurt her!" Julius said standing in front of me.
"ooh what a protective boyfriend you have Delilah" conman said then came forward and grabbed Julius, and put the gun to his head.
"I'll obey his wishes and not hurt you" he said . I could see the terror in Julius' eyes but also the relife that I was going to be safe.
"please don't hurt him" I begged
" too late" with thast he pulled the trigger, I screamed and tried to push Julius out of the way.....
Sign up to rate and review this story