Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > If tomorow never came

i will never forget you...i swear

by frenchfish 2 reviews

(there will be more then 1 chapter!)Rallie is Delilah and Julius' daughter, what happenes when her parents land inthe hospital? will the 'orphan curse' continue on threw young Rallie? find out!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 1739 words

1Moving
"Scarlette" I called down the corridor to Scarlettes room, I walked to her door and knocked "scarlette" i said again, no answer "SCARLETTE!" i yell threw the door "what!?" asked an annoyed voice "can i enter?" i asked "if you dare" Scarlette sat with glasses on, staring unblinkingly at a...rock? "is that a rock?" i ask her, she smiles, then BLINKS! oh my god! she blinked! "nope, it's a mineral, you should know that kitten, you have been in a highly advanced science class" she corrected me, i rolled my eyes "Ya, well my expertees are in fighting, you know why and how and...what are you doing?" I stopped talking as i notice her poke the rock "what does it look like i'm doing?" she asked as if it were obvious "um, poking a rock" i said "MINERAL!" she corrects me again "okay, okay, jeez, you poking a mineral" i said managing not to giggle at her Harry Potter glasses.

"Scarllette!" screames a voice outside the door "yes Al, come in" Scarlette says exasperated "it's Delilah and Julius! they've bee-" he stopped abruptly as he saw me in the room "oh, hey Rallie! what's up?" he aksed, he was sweating a river and looked a mix of sad, mad, annoyed, miffed, ticked, worried and...hyper? "Al have you been hitting the coffee again?" I asked him "NO!" he said, twitching like a maniac "anywho, what were you saying?" i asked Al, Al looked at me "your folks are well...there in the hospital" he finished "what?".

You see Delila and Julius, or you may know them as 'the best spy team known to the world' but i have always known them as Mam and Dad. They're my parents, my amazing, lovely, nice and brave parents, they were always gone though, but i knew they loved me. I guess i should tell you everything while i'm still on a roll:

My name is Rallie Dee Chevalier, I have blond hair, and i look like my mother, though i have my fathers blue eyes, boy's say i'm drop dead gorgious, so was my mom. I live in lunenburg Nova-scotia, only an hour drive from the academy, but whenever my fokls are on missions, i stay at the academy, i go to school there, i learn my stuff, you see i wanna be a spy like my parents! But i have always been different...very different, you see when i was born, Dr.Dismay stole me, and dropped my in acid! He thought i had died, till he saw me floating! The acid seemed to have given me powers! Me and Scarlette have figured them all out: It seems i control 8 elements, like i can do anything i want with them! Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Mind, Light, Darkness and Sound. These, used corectly, combined with my martial arts, is very useful...but weird.

My mother and Father thought my powers were briliant! My mother helped me learn how to use them, and my father played triks on my so i'd throw a snow ball at him. I had it good where i was, i was 14 and i still hadn't been hit by my family curse: the orphan curse. both my mom and dad didn't have parents...people thought it was only a matter of time before i lost mine as well! I never listened to them.

Back to the story "I have to go see them!" I said hysterically, Al sighed "we can get you there fast...but i don't know how much time they have left" Al looked like he was gonna cry, i grimaced at the look on his face, i was almost angry "i need to get there" i said again. Me and Scarlette soon found ourselves in her snazzy car, on our way to the st.Grace hospital.

"were here to see Delilah and Julius Chevalier" Scarlette said to the desk lady "are you family?" she asked, "she's they're daughter, i'm there adoptive mother" Scarlette lied "alright, i'll lead you to 'em" she said, though she looked me over "you look like 'em" i nodded. We walked into the emergancy room, down the hallway to a room, i went in...

"ah!" i screamed, i saw my mother and father lying in beds, blood all over them, wire's and tubes attached to them "mam! dad!" i said running to their side, I sobbed for sometime, just seeing them there, helpless made me feel like knives were being thrown down my throat "don't leave me" i whispered, Scarlette sat beside me, her hand on my shoulder. I took my fathers hand "please don't leave me" i sobbed "3 minutes left" said a doctor, he had popped in the closed door. I sobbed "Ral's" i heard a faint whisper, it was horse, but still there "yes?" i asked, it was my dad "we love you, don't forget that" he told me, i sobbed "i wont, i swear i wont" i said "be strong, but remember were always with you, you have to let us go Ral's, don't let our death clog your life, we didn't let our parents death do that...let us go, be strong" Said my mother "i will, i swear i will" i said again and again "30 secondes" came the doctor again "MAM! DAD! I love you!" i said sobbing "we love you too Ral's....don't forget...we'll always be with you..." My fathers voice trailed off, the heart machine had two strait lines, the machines turned themselves off.

I sat there, looking shocked, hurt and alone, Scarlette took my hand "remember what they said, you have to never let their death clog your life! They loved you Ral's...they'll always be with you" Scarlette said, i stood up, my brain was fuzzy, i couldn't think 'they're gone...my parents...the people i love the most in the world...gone' i took my mothers hand and then my fathers, i rested my mam's hand in my fathers, then set them down like that "they have died together...they shall be burried together" i said stiffling a sob, i couldn't cry anymore, i was beyond crying, i was alone...my mam and dad were...gone...

"Early one Monday morning
I sat up in bed
The sun wasn't rising
That was my warning
I hadn't slept at all
My heart was in mourning
Salvation of my tears
Kept me tense
I had no idea
That it would end this way
How do I say
Thing's I had wanted to say
But hadn't mattered till that very day
I looked out my window
Holding myself back
Don't cry
Don't scream
I must be strong
for their sake

But if tomorow never came
my life wouldn't be the same
if tomorow never came
if you couldn't breath you last breth
if tomorow never came
if we couldn't say goodbye
if tomorow never came...
then today will be my last day

looking out my window
snow on the ground
trees all asleep
like the rest of the world
if on;y it were that simple
to just let yourself go and rest
to much swarmed my head
my arms felt like led
i couldn't breath
no chance to sleep
i just knew there wasn't any hope left for them
i pray they weren't scared
i wished i could be there
by their side
telling them not to cry
i wouldn't let them fade away
like the rest of me
i would hold their hands
i would give them hope
then i'd let them go
as i said 'goodbye'

but if tomorow never came
my life wouldn't be the same
if tomorow never came
if you couldn't breath your last breth
if tomrow never came
if you couldn't say goodbye
then i would die!

They're last day
they're last breth
say a prayer
they'll always be there
but if tomorow never comes
tell them from heavan to earth
that i love them
and all of my family
but if my tomorow never comes
i'd live today
and dream of tomorow that will never come

(speak)
if tomorow never came
listen closely to what i say
live your life to it's fullest
love your family and friends
remember what they gave to you
remember who died for you
those who can hear, that we do not see
do not waste your life
be comfortable with yourself
and i swear to you
today is just the biggining of the tomorow of the rest of your life" I sang for the crowd of people who had come for my mother and fathers funeral, it was a slow song, with parts that were faster, i had written it the night they had died. I still cried all the time, i was crying with my eyes as i sang "My mam and Dad, were the greatest people i have ever known, that song i wrote for them, to most of you, they were the great Delilah and Julius, best spy team in the world. To me, they were mam and dad, the greatest parentsin the world. They worked together, lived together and now have died to together. That's how they wanted it...they died before they're time, and left their daughter to honor their name till she dies. My parents shall never be forgotten...Delilah and Julius have made their mark on the world and we shall preserve that mark in their memory" i said, "thank-you" i finished walking off stage.

I sat down by scarlette "i didn;t know you could ding!" she said, she was crying "firsts for everything" i told her. The funeral was the hardest thing i have ever done, i crie the entire time and i saw others crying, i couldn't help but wonder why god chose such an important pair to die so young? Why not somone that has done nothing for the world? Why my parents? I guess it was their time, is what i will tell myself, yet i will hear them everyday as i live their old lives at the academy, forced to stay there with the memory of my parents, haunting me like my shadow...i shall never forget them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys, my name is frenchfish, but i am also the author of this story! there will be mre chapters! so get ready to travel with Rallie, daughter of Delilah and Julius, the gretest team ever...
R/R
Sign up to rate and review this story