Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > If tomorow never came

How'd it come to this?

by frenchfish 0 reviews

Rallie hasn't smiled sinse her father and mother...left. Al thinks she should smile and laugh, but she disagrees. She is called to Al's office and she meets her classmates! who will be her partner?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1323 words

0Unrated
it has been only a week sinse my parents...well left. Scarlette called me to her and Al's office, I was quick to arrive, i didn't cry in the day...it was at night that i sobbed myself to sleep, my life wasn't at night! so i could clog it all i wanted!

"hey" i said as i walked in, i put on a fake smile, Al noticed, as did scarlette "I hope everyone else isn't this bad at lying" Al commented, my smile turned into a real one "there we go! Is that the first real smile i've seen this week? maybe a laugh too?" Al asked pointing at me "not yet Big guy" i said. If you don't already know, i am 14, and the date is january 20, the day that the academy comes to life!

The school year for the academy runs from the 20th of january to the 20th of october (Al likes weird years, and he thinks summer is a good time for practice). I sat down in the office, Scarlette looked smug in her 'tragecally hip' stance and Al was like "i love rock and roll" as he sang with the radio that was playing 'ilove rock and roll' by queen.

I sat there for a while, smiling at Al as he pretended to do a guitare solo, i was smiling, but i couldn't seem to laugh, i was frightened i would sound like my mother or father...and i would not like that. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Scarlette answered it "what's your name?" Scarlette asked "um, Peter Rose" said the red head boy, Scarlette took him over to sit in the seat next to me, he was staring at me "hey" i said. I had pulled my blond hair into a braid (the braid ran passed my butt, so you can imagine how lng it is when it's not in a braid) "Hello" he said blushing "my names Rallie" i said putting out a hand for him to shake, he smiled and shook my hand "Peter" he said, 'i know that' i thought, but kept quiet.

I was soon talking to Peter about the Fifa soccer that had gone on during the summer (we were going for the same team, GO PORTUGAL!) when a girl walked in, she was a bit bigger then most girls, with brown hair that was short and streeked with hot pink "nice look" i complemented her after she talked to Scarlette "how many boyfriends have you had?" she asked, noting my appearance "none" i told her smiling "Rallie Chevalier" i told her putting a hand out over Peter for her to shake, she took it "Laura Mann" she said smiling broadly. She joined our Fifa conversation, turnes out she is going for Portugal too! yay! go us!

"ah! ouch" was heard outside, I jumped up, and walked swiftly to the door, wrenching it open "yokay?" i asked smiling down at the brunette boy, he was a little chubby, but he had soft nice features. I helped him up "oh man! what did you eat this morning!?" i asked smiling at him, he recoiled "it's in my jeans, do you know a guy named after his smell?" he aksed me, i smiled and nodded "he's my dad" he finished "you look like him!" i said noting the boys appearance "and smell like him" i finished. Turns out the boy's name is James Payne.

James thought we were retarded to go for Portugal! So we had an animated fight with him (he's a england fan) till there was a knock, a girl came in "holy crap! how much make-up do you have on?" i asked seeing the multiple layers of make up on her face "more then you" she said snottishly "my names Magan Carter" she told Scarlette and Al, they nodded and she came and Sat beside James, she plugged her nose the whole while, ignoring our fifa talk.

So in the room there was: Me, James, Peter, Laura and Meagan. I didn't know how many we were missing. "england has the worst jearsey's ever!" i told James as he was no giving up on england being better (sorry england fans!) then Portugal! There was the sound of running feet outside and a boy ran in "so sorry! i had to run up and i got lost and then..." his voice trailed off as he caught my eye. The boy had jet black hair, he was SOOOOOO hot! he was all fit looking, not chubby or extremely skinny...just right. He was wearing a dark green hoody and blue jeans. "what's your name?" Al asked him "Jet James" he answered "take the seat next to Rallie, Jet, we can get started soon" Al said.

Jet looked at everyone "who's Rallie?" he asked, i smiled and raised my hand "oh" he came and sat next to me "hey" i said "hey" he said smiling, oh shit he's hot! "got a little tung tied up there" i commented, he blushed "it wasn't much...just forgot what to say" he said, i laughed...YES I LAUGHED! and i sounded just like my mom... i stopped suddenly but i didn't feel tears coming. Jet looked at me "what's your last name?" he aksed "Chevalier" i told him "cool, what's your favorite sport?" he asked, we got in a conversation about basket-ball and soccer when Al dicided to talk (finally).

"alright kiddos, while you guys were talking, we were looking at where you was gonna stay. So you will se there are loads of mini cabins, number 205 is your guys' cabin, there is a curtain divider. once your old enough you will get a real room. Okay, take the box with your name on it and go to where the cabins are in the back, Rallie will show you" Al volunteered me "well later dudes" Al said, Scarlette gave me a wink as i left.

"key guys, this way" i said going towards the staires, I got up on the railing (like walking) i took off my shoes and held them in my hands and started surfing down the railing, once at the bottom of the long staircase i saw them running to catch up. "how'd you do that?" Jet asked after arriving first at the base of the staires "dunno" i told him and kept going.

I had a feeling i was gonna be partners with Jet, i saw Scarlette wink, i saw her face brighten up when she saw me laugh for the firs time since my parents...left. So i liked my class, we were the only ones our age sowe would have 1-on-1 with the teachers (joy...NOT!) and a lot of time with each other. this was gionna be a fun few years...

"I can't
no i just can't
when ever your around
my heart is in flames
i can't control my emotions anymore
i'm like a bird
just waiting to fly away!

I can't breath
when your around
my lungs are dry
and you make me feel alright
I wish i could
convince you
that i'm the girl your lookin for.
cause your the guy i've been looking for.

I hear my heart
can you hear it now?
is it just me
or is this simply chemistry?
This is like math
opposits attract,
do you feel the way i do?
or am i just delusional?
is this you?
is this me?
holding out
praying, please
cause your just the guy i'm looking for" I sang quietly to myself, i had gotten the habit of writing dongs about my feeklings and this was a new one i had made on the spot, i noticed that i was a bit lowder then planned, but only Jat was near enough, and he was still stairing at all the graduate photos "thank heavans" i said quietly as we reached the front doors...
Sign up to rate and review this story