Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > If tomorow never came

I don't want to hurt anymore

by frenchfish 1 review

Rallie wants the man that killed her family, dead, and she has a chance to do just that when she sent to track that man down! with the help of her new partner: Jet!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1222 words

1Exciting
"good shot Rallie, Al needs your help with something, so you are excused till your next class" Scarlette said, we had been practicing archery. I had hit a bulls eye when she informed me of Al needing my help. "sure this Scarlette, all over it" i told her rushing to Al's office "hey Al! Al?" i walked into the friendly office, on the walls there were pictures of the greatest agents from the academy 'Delilah Devinshier and Julius Chevalier, killed in an attempt to lock up Doctor Dismay' is what the plack under their picture said. Beside it was the pictures of my two sets of grnd parents "all gone" I said over and over again. I wonder if my father and mother had felt this way? Had they felt as alone as i did? Or did they believe from day one that they were meant to be together and became like family the first time they met? Those questions were stupid now, i couldn't ask them even if i wanted too...

"hey kiddo, I have a-a i have a mission for you" Al started as he walked in the room, his green house coat looked like it needed a serious wshing "A mission? but i'm only in year one" i said as if he had forgotten, which he hadn't "I know, but i thought you would want to go. It's about doctor Dismay" Al said "lay it on me" i told him hearing the name of the man that killed my parents.

"Okay, lie Doctor Dismay is older, he has a son like your age, so their both about to take over the world using mind cotrol!" Al sounded like he had been hitting the coffee again "Al, calm down, how is he using mind control, i'm the only one that can do that" i reminded him, he nodded and sighed "his son is a year older then you, after he saw what the acid did to you, he did it to his son! But it didn't do as well as it did to you, it simply gave him the ability to control minds" Al was inthisizing what he was saying by swinging is arms and hands around like a crazy old man...not that he's old or anything.

"We need you to go and stop him" Al said, i sighed "no kidding, but where is he?" i asked him "Aultralia man, sydney to be exact. We think he's in the out-back though, here" he handed me two small, ear pieces, and a backpack "Go grab Jet, explain everything to him" Al said "Jet! Why do i have to grab Jet?" i asked "cause he's your partner! Now go get him, we have jet ready for you in the hang, so get there as quick as possible" Al said, i nodded and ran out of his office and to the gym where everyone still stood, shooting arrows.

"Scarlette!" i called, i ran threw the five arrows that had been shot "hey! Are you alright Rallie!?" Laura called "yeah, i'm good" i called back "what is it shuga?" she asked with her awsome accent "Al's sending me on a mission, i need Jet" i explained "is it the out-back mission?" she asked "yes, i know how to fly Scarlette, chiil, i wont crash...not to hard that is" i assured her, she sighed "Jet! come over here" Scarlette called the good looking boy over, I handed him a backpack "what's this?" he aksed "that, is your new bestfriend, come on" i said "what!? what's going on?" he aksed following me Scarllette waved as we left.

"just follow me" i told him "no! come on i wont go till you tell me" he said, jeez the boy's persistant "i have to show yu something" i said, he rolled his eyes and followed 'he rolled his eyes! at me! the nerve that boy has!'. I ran to the hang (hang=the place they park jets) where i found the jet we were taking, "the 121 fast flyer, it's fast and doesn't use much fuel, perfect for long voyages" i explained "you wanted to show me a plane?" Jet asked "nope, follow me" i said again, the boarding ramp was down for us, so i got in. The plane was smaller then most, but comfortable, i went to the front and sat in the drivers seat, I told Jet to sit in the passengers seat.

"Please tell me what's going on" he moaned "we have a mission" i said, i then quickly explained who we were looking for and what they were doing "but i'm only a black belt in karaty, i wont be any help to you" Jet said "yes you will, Al said your my partner, were partners, a black belt can still kick ass. So chill out....and grab a paper bag over there" i told him showing him the barf bags, he did as i turned the key, the ramp went up and the engine roared, "Booger to Big Daddy what's up Big daddy?" i said threw the ear phone, i handed one to Jet as i said it "all clear Booger, your safe for take off" came Al's voice "roger that big Daddy, i'll contact you once i'm up, Booger out" i finished. I turned to look at Jet "what wa sthat all about?" he asked fliking his ear piece "that was Big daddy, or big Al, so if he talks to you please tell me what he says" i told him "hol on to your hats!" i said as i pushed the steering wheel forward.

The plane started to move "your driving! Your insaine! your only 14!" Jet said hysterically "chill out" i told him as the plane left the ground. we were flying! Jet was screaming and i was having an amazing time! Once everything calmed down, i noticed Jet's bah was full "garbage can's over there" itold him, he got up and tossed the bag, the jet was going very fast, but we had leveled off now. "how do you know all this stuff?" Jet asked quite suddenly, i didn't answer at first "can i trust you?" i asked finally, he smiled "i'm your partner, of course you can!" he said "you've been my partner for a whole half hour, you have to swear that you wont tell" i said "I swear" he told me, i sighed "i was raised in the academy, i have been training since i was 5...my parents were spies" i told him "were?" he asked, he looke dat me in the eye "you look familiar...like i've seen you somewhere" he said, i turned away, he almost jumped "your Delilah and Julius' daughter aren't you! oops" he said, he realized his mistake "i was there daughter...i am an orphan" i said, he remained silent for a long time...no one daring to say a word, for fear we might hurt the other in some how.

I felt my nose tingle how it does when your about to cry, i knew that feeling well, i got it everynight! But never during the day, i was numb during the day...Jet had triggered something i hadn't been ready to face yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, this is short, but next one will be longer! kk well later aligators!
Sign up to rate and review this story