Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Our Wish Came true

Chapter 1 &2

by meryl06 0 reviews

I DONT OWNT DBZ! What happens when to high school girls wishes come true? Will they find love or will they wish to go back home.

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Goku, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 504 words

0Unrated
I DO NOT OWN DBZ KAY!
AND BY THE WAY THIS MY FRIST STORY IT TOOK ME AN WHILE TO DO THIS SO I HOPE MY WORK PAYS OFF- PLEASE TELL IF YOU LIKE MY STORY! (:!! -FUU09-
Chapter 1
It was an ordinary day for Yoko&Yuri at Mibu High School. Yoko and Yuri are 18 years old and it's there last year at Mibu High School. Yoko is an easy-going person but yet serious but yet out-going.On the other hand Yuri is goofy, happy and loving person. Yoko&Yuri are the most popular girls at Mibe High School. Most people hate them cause of there popularity,other cause of there beauty. Yoku has long flowing jet black hair going almost ot her butt with two long bangs falling in her face. But Yuri was different she had lavander flowing hair going past her butt almost to her thigh and bangs just above her eyes. Yoko&Yuri are the talk of the school but no one really knows there biggest secert. Yoko is the captain track team & swimming team and also Yuri is the captain of vollyball team & soccor team. To Yoko&Yuri the popualrity thing is just an act to them. Outside of school there just like normal people. Yoko is about 5"6 and what attracts guys is her eyes and her body; her eyes are dark plum almost like an untouch lake that holds secerts but yet has an calming affect to it. Yuri's eyes almost matching her hair but just an shade lighter; her eyes goes with her well filling out her personality playful like and never ending flame that cant be put out if tried. So many boys tried to go out with them but failed.

Chapterer 2
Yoko&Yuri knew better, they knew what they were after. Yuri is 6ft has an atlethic body but it matches her cause she tall and has nicely full breast and long slender legs and pale skin that will make her shine on there moon light. However Yoko is similar to Yuri execpt her skin is tan color. "Oh my goodness!" "I cant wait to get and watch DBZ!" "Hmph." "AW!" Come on yo-yo, you know you wanna see your baby vegeta, your bumped yoko and winked at her. Yoko repield with an blush creeping on her face. "What about your Goku!"; "You just go crazy when you see him fight". "And you were mad when goku got married to chi-chi but you got happy when she left him!" "What about you yoko, when bulma was getting close to vegeta you were like in dpression mode." said yuri pointing an finger. Ok,Ok! "I get the point". said yoko put her hands up in defense.
Yoko&Yuri are best freinds but it's funny how they hated each other, but they end some how destiny put them together. "Yuri are we still going to the mage fest to night?" "Heck Yea!" repelied yuri with an big smile. "But yuri why are we going there, people hardly go."
Sign up to rate and review this story