Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Our Wish Came true

Chapter 3

by meryl06 0 reviews

Magic fest & The Bet Srry I Totally suck at reviews! PLZ REVIEW!

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Goku, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 348 words

0Unrated
I hoped you like my frist 2 chapters: QUICK REVIEW~! You met Yoko&Yuri and ther passion for DBZ. SPOILERS!!!!! Let's see what happen when Yoko&Yuri Bet on something! Srry for miss spell X( !!

The girls overwhelm by ther own thoughts, when a noise from the tv caught there attention. A tall figure wearing Orange&Blue with an goofy grin on his face appear on the tv set. "GOKU!", "He so handsome!"; yuri said with an blush starting to line her face. Yoko rolled her eyes in replied. Before Yoko could make an smart remark about goku;an familiar voice came on tv,"Shut Up Karrarrot an fight!" an faint blush lined yoko's face too. "Goku gonna kick Vegeta's butt"! yuri throwing an victory sign at the tv(A/N like this: V).
"Wanna bet that?" stated back as if she was asssaulted her too. "Ok,well...If Goku wins; you'll spend the night at my house and will go to the magic fest.
"And if Vegeta wins,I'll spend the night at your house and we dont' go the magic fest. "Deal". sadi both girls shaking hands. The girls sat on the couch looking at the two fighters anoxiusly-hoping for each of them to win. But sadly enough Vegeta lost. Yuri cheered in victory and Yoko lower her head in defeat. "Since I've won I get to pick out our outfits to the magic fest." said Yuri devilous grin. Yoko snapped her head up at yuri in horror, she knew what her friend had in mind.

On the way to the magic fest; yuri wore her favorite orange&blue half shirt showing her tone stomach and her favorite blue jeans and white low-tops shoes. Yoko wore the outfit that yuri pick out for her it was an blue&gold half shirt and some dark blue jeans that have gold lining on the butt. Yoko protested at frist about the outfit but she liked it in a way. When they finally arrived to the magic fest there were surpise to see there actually more than hundred people there.
Sign up to rate and review this story