Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Our Wish Came true

Chapter 4,5 and 6

by meryl06 0 reviews

wishes come true and the girls wake up in different rooms in a different house. See what happen now. Srry! I forgot one more thing i have two named one is meryl & the other is fuu okay!! So if yo...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Goku, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1061 words

0Unrated
Hey! This is fuu again! I DO NOT OWN DBZ OKAY! Please forgive for the short chapters, im promise there get longer. And if any readers confused, the frist time i wrote this story is on paper. So if any confusing up: I'll explain it.
My frist chapter if any one read it is my frist and second chapters of the story. And the second chapter is actually my third chapter on paper .Get it! If you dont send me an msg an I'll explain to you. -Fuu09- P.S PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!! This story has 4,5 and 6 in it-

"Hey Yoko, let's check out this shop," said yuri pulling yoko with her. This shop looked kind of strange compared to the other shops; like it had an strange arua about it. The shop didnt have any lights but candle were every where, candles you wouldnt find at a regular market. The girls could sense something strange about this place but couldnt' pin point it. Th shop was filled with ancient items that looks like it hasnt been seen by the human eyes in a good while. The girls were fascinated how this small shop could get of hold such rare items. But this beauitful emerald stone that had herioglyphics on it stood out from the rest of the items. "It's so....." "Beauitful" said yoko finishing off yuri's sentence for her. "So you girls are intrested in this stone?" said the old woman that seemed to appeared out of no where, made the girls jump a little bit. "Yea, we was wondering what do those signs say?" "According to legend those heiroglyphics grants three wishes, after each wish is made the signs will disapper and you can not use the stone till the next full moon." said the old woman gazing at the stone. "How much do you want for the stone?" "Fifty-dollars" stated the old woman. Yoko looked at Yuri as if she grown an extra arm. I dont' believe it, you actually gonna get this rock," said Yoko. "And Yuri you dont even know if it works,said Yoko who knew that Yuri was totally not listening. Yuri handed the money to the old woman and walked out the shop. Yoko started to walk fast to catch up with Yuri; before yoko could complain about the stone anymore. "Yoko, cant we just give it chance,please. said Yuri looking at Yoko with pleading eyes. "Alright!; Just stop doing that". replied Yoko. Yuri knew that look always worked.

Chapter 5(Two wishes for now)
Yuri&Yoko walked in silence for awhile trapped in there own thoughts about the stone. "Yuri do you think our wishes will come true?-knocking yuri out of her thoughts. " Yea, but if dont work we cant' say we didnt try".
"Yeah." Yoko&Yuri contuied to walk in silence the rest of the way. When they reached Yuri's house they were kind of wore out from the day and decied to get settled in. Yuri showed the guess room to Yoko and left. The room was similar to yuri's but an little different. It had an with black satin sheet with two dressers on each side and closet on the oppsite side and to the right of that was the bath room.Yoko heard the water running from Yuri's room and deceied to do the same thing . "There nothing like good hot shower", sighed Yoko putting her hair in the spray water. Yoko finshed washing herself and decied to get it out.
She put on the pj that Yuri gave her and deceided to go see what Yuri was doing. Yuri was sitting in the middle of the bed indan-style looking at the stone. Yoko knocked on the door to make herself known. "Can I come in"? ;yuri nodded still staring ar the emerald stone. Yoko sat on the bed beside her looking at the stone too. "Yoko". "Hmm". "You ready to make the wishes now?" "Yea" said yoko nevrously.
"What do we have to do?" said yoko curiously. "Well my hand will be at the bottom of the stone and yours be the top." stated yuri. "Ok". " Now we must say our wish at the same time". Yuri&Yoko closed there eyes and said there wish. "We wish we were sayain women". said the girls. "Now what." said yoko.
"I dont' know". "Wanna make the second wish?" "Ok" replied yoko. The girls repeated the matter of holding the stone." Yoko you make the second wish", "I dont' know what to wish about". "Think of something". "I've got; say it with me yuri." We wish to be in the DBZ world". the girls opened there eyes an looked at each other. "Wont' we save the last wish for later" replied Yuri. "Okay". The girls decied to go get an snack and watch tv. After a few hours , they said there goodnights to each other and went into there seperate rooms. Suddenly there rooms filled with an mysterious green light, and two heirglophics disappered from the stone.

Chapter 6-(What in sam hell is going on!)
"Today is gonna be an good day", said yoko streching. Letting her eyes reinanjust to her surrondings it seem it looked like she woke up in middle of night but saw rays of sun light come threw the dark curtains. Something about her felt different as if she gotten an energy drink over night. After her eyes finished re-adjusting to the surrondings. "What a minute, did Yuri change the room while I was asleep?" questioning out loud. "AAH! " " That's Yuri!" Yoko ran from the room and into the room were the sound came from. Yoko found Yuri on the floor of the room with her face very paled. " Yuri...Yuri!" "WHAT'S WRONG"! "YURI"! " I....I have an tail." Slowly looking from the scared yuri found furry brown tail on the carpet moving lazily. Yoko looked at he waist an found tail too but her was black and wrapped around her waist.
Yoko went pale like her friend; "Our wishes came true." (Yoko's Thoughts:-" How can this be?"; Surely this cant be real!) End of yoko thoughts- "Earth to Yoko!". "Huh". " Do you notice this place likes alot like...The Capsule Corp on DBZ?" "Yea it does"; replied Yoko. "Oh Kami!" This is DBZ world!" The girls grew pale again.

Do you like it!?
Please Review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story