Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > At Least He Makes Me Forget...

Chapter 10

by Gangsta_Girl 10 reviews

"It's a tour bus."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1126 words

1Hot
"Here? You brought me here?"

"Yeah, why not?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "No one's here."

And he was right. No one was there. It's just that-

"It's a tour bus."

He grinned. "I know." He led me towards the back of the dimly lit vehicle and pointed to a bottom bunk. "That's mine. The guys decided that having me on one of the top bunks would be 'detrimental to my health' as Spence puts it."

I laughed as I pushed back the privacy curtain. I slid in, careful as not to bump my head on the overhead bed frame. Brendon wasn't so lucky.

"Ffffuuuuckkk!" He shouted, instantly placing a hand to his sore forehead.

"Aw, baby. Come here." I said, pulling him into the bunk on top of me. I placed a soothing kiss on his temple and smiled.

I ran a hand down his shirtless chest and rested my fingers along the hem of his black slacks. I ghosted a touch down the front of his pants, only to expel a gasp from Brendon.

"Picking up where we left off?" he panted.

I kissed him passionately as my answer. I found the zipper pull on his pants and tugged at it gently. His mouth formed into an 'o' as he lifted his eyebrows, understanding what I was implying. He tugged his pants off; barely missing another concussion by the top bunk, as I gracefully discarded my dress. We flung our clothes (and ultimately our undergarments) out of the bunk, letting them land as they pleased.

He closed the privacy curtain and kissed my shoulder, my neck. A sliver of light from the small window thinly lined the bunk. Our features were bathed in dark shadows, our want buried in the silence of the night. It was almost surreal how quiet everything was and I think he noticed it. He whispered just to slash the mute solitude. His warm breath reached my ear, making me shiver. He smiled at my body's response and continued his achingly pleasurable actions.

Brendon didn't waste any time. He traced the roof of my mouth with his velvet tongue as he kissed me passionately. He placed another delicate kiss to my lips before reaching for my hands that were around his neck, toying with his short brown locks. Intertwining his fingers with mine, he locked them into place above my head on either side of the pillow.

I braced his hips with my thighs as he positioned himself properly. I let out a low whimper as he entered me slowly. He stopped, almost abruptly, as he read my facial expression in the dim light. I kissed him tenderly and cooed a reassuring whisper for him to continue. He nodded and proceeded, speeding up gradually until a comfortable pace was achieved. He let go of my hands and braced himself on the bed, kneading the sheets into his fists. I brought my, now free, hands around his succulent hips, keeping our bodies as deeply connected as possible.

The sweat infused friction in his bunk was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'd close my eyes and a starlit aurora of colors would flood my vision. The conscious rhythm of flesh against flesh only made me crave him more. His and my inexperience was thankfully outweighed by our instinct. It just felt...right.

I raked my nails down his back, digging crescent shaped marks onto his skin.
He shut his eyes, as an erotic moan of my name dripped from his plush lips. His entire body shuddered as he lost control. He collapsed on top of my form, breathing heavily. When he regained his composure he pulled away from me and slid onto his right side. I moved further back to the wall of the bunk and just stared into his eyes.

He took my hand in his and kissed it before letting out a sigh and closing his eyes. I placed my head on his chest and snuggled closer to him. I remained quiet, listening to his breathing, concentrating on the rise and fall of his chest. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in the comfort of his arms.

--- --- ---

"Rise and shine dick face!"

I woke up suddenly at the foreign voice. The privacy curtain pulled open, showering us in the blinding morning sun.

Brendon grunted, pulling the pillow over his face and turning away from the light.

"HOLY SHIT!"

The curtain sashayed shut rapidly.

"WAIT A DAMN SECOND! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The curtain ripped open once more, revealing the baffled face of none other than Ryan Ross.

He instantly placed both hands over his eyes. "My GOD! My eyes. MY EYES! I'm BLIND. I'm FUCKING BLIIIINNNNDDDD!" He backed up against the dresser drawers behind him, falling over in the process.

A distant voice came from behind him. "Ryan, what the hell are you screaming for?"

Spencer and Jon walked into the room. Spencer stopped abruptly, causing Jon to bump into him.

"Dude, what?!" Jon looked around.

Ryan writhing in disgust on the floor and Brendon and I in the bottom bunk wrapped up in the sheets. Yeah, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

"Oh." Jon drew out the syllable longer than needed.

Brendon sat up on the bed, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. "What is your problem?"

"Well, for starters," Spencer averted his gaze from Brendon. "Your business is all out for the world to see..."

Brendon looked down. The sheet must have shifted when he moved. He threw the pillow over his manhood and furrowed his brow.

"Thank you. And secondly, this isn't exactly how you're supposed to start off the first day of tour."

Finally I spoke. "Wait. What? Your leaving today?" I shoved Brendon's shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered into his ear.

He turned towards me. "I forgot."

Jon laughed, "Of course you forgot. You were too busy getting o-"

Spence elbowed Jon in the stomach. "Totally not the time, man." He licked his lips as he adjusted his tight white shirt. "C'mon, let's go. You too Ry...unless you're too traumatized to move."

Ryan shot him a 'shut-the-fuck-up-before-I-kick-your-ass' look.

Spencer chuckled, beaming that infectious smile of his. "I really can't believe you reacted like that," he said plucking Ryan up from the carpeted floor.

"It was Brendon! B-R-E-N-D-O-N! And he was," Ryan lowered his voice, "naked."

"I'm still right here!"

Spencer shook his head and led the other two out of the bunks. Brendon let out an aggravated grunt and stood up, ambling over to his clothes on the floor.

*A/N: Sorry, it's short, but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer. Please review. Tell me what you think!
xo
Sign up to rate and review this story