Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Post Partum depression?

by Meg2005 1 review

Chelsea is suffering from post baby blues. . .Can Brendon fix it before everything starts going down hill?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1037 words

0Unrated
Four months past, Brendon got into the hang of being a father, he was amazing to his son, and very over protective even more so then Chelsea. The nursery had been finished and looked incredibly. The theme was Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham. Sam I Am was painted on a wall along with the fox and various pictures along the wall of the book along with the last big part of the book painted on the biggest wall:

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat them in the rain.
I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!


Brendon spent his days playing with Thomas or rocking him or holding him or watching him sleep. He was head over heels in love with the baby. He and Chelsea's relationship had definitely gotten better as the baby left their room and began sleeping a bit less but more at night.

'Do you have everything?' Brendon asked as everything was loaded in the car while he put Thomas into his car seat.

'I think so.' Chelsea said as she walked down with Thomas' diaper bag and his small duffle.

'Alright, well then let's get out of here.' Brendon said in a baby voice as he looked down at his baby who was smiling back at him.

'So you promise that at any time, if Thomas gets to be too much for you guys you'll tell me?' Chelsea asked as she sat with Ryan, Jon, and Spencer.

'For the last time Chels, yes.' Ryan stressed.

'I'm sorry I just don't know how he's going to do on tour and you guys have enough things stressing you out as it is, you don't need a baby to keep you from your rest.'

'He'll be fine, besides, it's not like Brendon would have let you two stay home.' Ryan said as they started out to the bus.

'That's true but what you guys say goes over Brendon so remember okay.'

'CHELSEA! We got it.' Jon said.

'Sorry.' She said softly before walking back to the back to find Brendon asleep with Thomas on his chest.

'Aww.' She whispered softly sleeping off her shoes and walking over and crawling over Brendon as she lay down between him and the back of the couch. Brendon woke up slightly only long enough to put his arm around her and snuggle her closer to him before he fell back asleep and she made her way into a peaceful sleep.

********************************

Chelsea walked into the dressing room at their first venue after looking for Thomas asleep in his bed only to find him missing. She found Thomas in the dressing room with Brendon on the floor making loud obnoxious snoring noses while Ryan sat on his computer. Thomas laughed as he touched Brendon's face only to have Brendon snap his eyes open causing Thomas to roar with laughter.

'They're pretty cute together huh?' Ryan asked as Chelsea sat down on the couch behind Brendon.

'I honestly didn't think that Brendon was going to love having a baby as much as he does. I sometimes think he loves our baby more then he loves me.' Chelsea said softly.

'That's not true Chels and you know it. Brendon would give up the world for you.'

'I know but look at him. Thomas has taken all of my attention away, not that that's not okay, he's a baby but even when he's asleep, Brendon is with him.'

'Sounds like you and Brendon need a night to yourself.'

'That' won't happen, Thomas doesn't stay with babysitters.'

'How about if the guys and I watched him while you guys hung out?'

'Give it up Ryan, Brendon would rather spend that time with Thomas then me.' Chelsea said as she got up and walked out of the room and back towards the bus where she crawled into their empty bunk and started off to sleep, something she had been doing a lot lately.

'Hey Ry, what's up?' Spencer asked as he gave Ryan a strange look at Ryan looked at a website on post-partum depression.

'I think that Chelsea is depressed. I think she has post-partum depression. Brendon spends so much time with Thomas that she's feeling as if she isn't even a part of his life anymore. She feels like he loves the baby more then he loves her.' Ryan said.

'How do you know?'

'I talked to her.'

'No offense but Chelsea usually talks to Jon instead of your or I. What's the deal?'

'I was in the room, Jon wasn't, and Brendon was playing with the baby.'

'So what are you going to do?'

'I have a plan but I'm going to need your help.' Ryan said as she shut his lap top looking up at Brendon who was holding his baby over his head.

********************************

'Say where is Mommy?' Brendon said in a baby voice as he walked with Thomas out to the bus, 'Chelsea?'

Chelsea didn't answer when she heard Brendon call her nap. He called her again before pulling the curtain back on their bunk, 'There you are, Thomas and I have been looking all over for you.' He smiled setting Thomas down next to her before crawling into the bunk with her.

'I'm tired.' She mumbled as Thomas smiled up at her while she kissed him and cradled him in her arms.

'So the guys had this crazy idea.' Brendon started looking over at his wife who was placing soft butterfly kisses on their son.

'What's that?'

'They had this idea that we should have a night just for you and I. They said that they hadn't seen us being lovey in a while and that you needed it so what do you say?'

'If you want to.' She said in a whisper.
Sign up to rate and review this story