Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Heated discussions. . .

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Chelsea and Brendon land into a very "Heated Discussion"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1232 words

1Funny
'Hey babe, do you need help?' Brendon asked as Chelsea washed out Thomas' bottles in the sink on the bus.

'No, I'm okay.' She said in nothing above a whisper.

'Chelsea, you need to rest.'

'Brendon I'm fine.' She said not turning around and barely listening to him.

'Chelsea come here.' He said as he tugged on her shirt tail.

'Brendon I'm busy, stop.' She said.

'Chelsea.' Brendon pulled her over to the couch and sat her down on his lap, 'Kiss me.'

'Brendon I don't have time for your stupid antics.' She said trying to get up.

'Well you'd better make time because you aren't getting up until you kiss me, like you mean it.'

'Brendon...I DON'T WANT TO KISS YOU!' She yelled getting up and walking to the back slamming the door behind her. Brendon sat in shock for a minute as Jon came out from the bunks.

'What just happened?' Brendon asked looking up at him.

'Honestly? I have no idea.' Jon said staring at the door behind him.

'You have to help me.' Brendon said in a deadly calm voice.

'Help you with what?'

'Thomas is four months old. I've gone four months with out kissing my wife. I NEED TO KISS HER!' Brendon yelled jumping up and grabbing Jon's shirt collar.

'Jesus man, calm down.' Jon said sitting Brendon back down on the couch, 'Now tell Dr. Walker what's the matter?' Jon sat down next to Brendon and Brendon laid his head down in Jon's lap.

'It all started a year ago...'

'I was here you idiot. I was there when she found out she was pregnant remember?'

'You're ruining my story.'

'I don't want to hear your story I just want to hear what happened today.'

'Then why didn't you say that?'

'I did say that.'

'No you said tell me what's the matter, I was telling you the story.'

'Just tell me what happened today.'

'Thomas is asleep so I came in here to love on my woman; she told me she didn't want to kiss me. She didn't want to kiss me Chelsea and I have been together for ten years, four of those years we've been married and not once has she said she didn't want to kiss me.'

'Did you ask her why?'

'No! She just stormed to the back. I don't know what's wrong.'

'I'll go talk to her, find out what's the matter. You hang out up here. Buy her a present, do something.'

'That's a good idea! I'll buy her a present, diamonds; I always get laid after I buy her diamonds.'

'Don't do it to get laid.'

'There is kissing when there is laying; All I want to do is kiss. I want to make out; she's so good at making out. I don't even want sex; I just want to make out.'

'Whatever dude, you have a wet dream about making out while I go fix post partum mommy.'

********************************

'Chelsea?' Jon asked knocking on the door as he walked in and saw the crying beauty sitting on the couch holding her knees to her chest, 'Babydoll what's the matter?'

'I miss him.'

'Who?'

'My Brendon, I miss him.'

'He's right in there sweetie.' Jon said pulling her into a hug.

'No he's not, he's not mine anymore.'

'He'll always be yours.'

'He's Thomas' now, he doesn't need me anymore; he has a son, that's all he needs.'

'And he wouldn't have that son that he loves so much with out his breath taking wife.'

'Brendon and I have been together for half our lives, this is the longest thing that I've gone with out a kiss or a meaningful hug. I miss him.'

'I know you do.'

'Have you talked to him?' she asked looking up at Jon with a broken heart in her eyes.

'I have.'

'What did he say?'

'About the same thing; He said he misses you, that he loves you, and that it isn't any fun being a father with out you. He even said he'd give up sex just to make out with you.'

'WHAT?!?! Are you sure we're talking about the same Brendon? My Brendon?'

'Positive it was your Brendon. He's sitting right in there dreaming about making out with you, right now.' Jon said with a smirk.

'Thomas will be awake in a few minutes.'

'Did you know that my oldest brother has a baby girl? Well she's eighteen months now but she was a baby at one point.'

'Okay?'

'I'm a pretty awesome uncle you know, I bet that if Thomas woke up and you and Brendon were a little busy making out or something, I bet I could keep Thomas entertained long enough to get our Romeo and Juliet back together.'

'You shouldn't have to do that.'

'It's okay, Tommy and I haven't really bonded much besides I might need the practice; Cassie has baby fever.' He joked.

'Are you sure Jon, I don't want to impose our son on you?'

'Are you kidding me, Spencer and I are in a competition to see who's the better uncle.'

'What about Ry?'

'He's afraid BT will puke on his favorite shirt.'

'I should have figured.' Chelsea laughed.

'Okay so when he wakes up he's going to want a bottle, there is one in the fridge. If you put the big cup in the microwave for a minute and a half and then set the bottle in there for a minute or two then shake it and put the nipple on it, he'll love you forever.'

'Chelsea the bus in moving, you guys are going to be here. If something goes wrong I'll come interrupt.'

'Are you sure?'

'Positive, go get your B. Beary.' Jon smiled matching Chelsea's smile as she turned and walked into the couch where Brendon had his head resting on a pillow with his arm over his eyes. Chelsea smiled as she straddled his hips. Brendon slowly took his arm off his eyes and looked up at her as a smile formed on his face.

'Hello there.' Brendon smiled as he sat up meeting her lips in a much needed kiss. Brendon laid back taking Chelsea with him as he deepened the kiss.

********************************

'Hey there buddy.' Jon said as he picked Thomas up from his bed as h cooed and smiled.

'What are you doing? Brendon is not going to be happy with you.' Spencer said.

'Incase you missed it; Brendon and Chelsea are in the middle of a very heated discussion.' Jon said as he looked out to see Chelsea and Brendon still making out.

'No they aren't; they are just making out.'

'Yeah well they need it so leave them be, we've got the little man until they are done.'

'THAT COULD BE HOURS! '

'Yeah well it's either that or they are fighting for hours, which would you rather?'

'Fine fine.' Spencer said grabbing a bag of Thomas' toys and walking to the back where they sat down in the floor to play with the four month old baby.

********************************

'I love you.' Chelsea mumbled with a smile two hours later as she laid under Brendon.

'I love you too, I love you so much.' He said giving her a smile before pressing his lips to hers again starting another long steamy make out session before hearing Spencer scream bloody murder in the back!
Sign up to rate and review this story