Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Perfect Sonnet

Chapter 2 Wants of Another

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

What really happened that caused Riku to fall so far into darkness? How long did Ansem really have control of Riku, and in the end will Sora be able to save him? Takes place during the game. Rikux ...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Riku, Sephiroth, Sora - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2005-09-02 - Updated: 2005-09-03 - 3038 words

0Unrated
Perfect Sonnet

But I guess I'll have to settle for a few brief moments.

Watch em all dissolve into a single second.

Try to write down into a perfect sonnet.

One foolish line.

Riku continued to stare at himself in the mirror. This couldn't be real, this was impossible. He rubbed the mark on his neck viciously making it turn even redder in the process. The mark was a dark black and blue, and it seemed to make the skin around it seem all the more pale. It was a dream, nothing more, this couldn't be real!

Wrong! When he heard the voice he looked around. When he saw no one his eyes narrowed, and he wondered if his sleep deprivation idea was really all that good...after all he could very well be going mad. Then again the voice seemed really familiar. Though he had only heard it once before it was a voice he wouldn't soon forget.

"Where are you?" Riku felt very stupid for talking to someone he knew he couldn't see, but didn't really see another option given the circumstances, besides if they locked him up in a nut ward he would never have to deal with the embarrassment of talking to Sora again.

Shhhh shhhh not so loud Ku...I'm in your head. Great he really was mad, hearing voices is never a good sign. So Ansem had all but confirmed the fact that he was definitely off his nut.

'What do you mean you're in my head?' Ansem's laughter was deafening, and after figuring out that whoever was talking to him could read his thoughts he was a little relieved to know that he wasn't crazy...just possessed. He wasn't really sure which one was worse.

Your adorable when you're confused. Riku sneered at that, of all the things he could think of to describe himself, adorable was definitely not at the top of the list. When you agreed to help me you allowed me to become apart of you. Riku's eyes widened, and he felt a huge lump start to form in his throat. Very vivid images of the dream he had had last night came back to him, and he suddenly felt very sick.

'So what you're just some dream person that can go into other people's minds?' He was definitely thinking out of the box now. Riku was trying vastly to comprehend what was going on, it was the only thing that made the knots in his stomach loosen.

Sort of...but don't concern yourself with that now. Like hell he wouldn't! Riku slumped on his bed, Ansem had full out told him that he was going to be making a permanent residence in his brain, and he expected him not to be concerned about it! This was all too much for him, this couldn't be really happening could it?

'I'm going crazy.' He went back to his first theory...thinking that anybody who was smart enough to possess someone couldn't possibly be that thick, or attractive. After all in all the movies he had seen the evil guy was some demon with rotting skin. Though Riku wasn't sure about the demon part, Ansem's skin was definitely not rotting.

/Not crazy Ku just confused....you'll get it soon I promise.? Riku scoffed at this, and then realized he was scoffing at a voice in his head, and became all the more confused. Plus the fact that this Ansem kept calling him Ku, which was only pissing him off all the more.

'Yeah great Mr. Know It All, how do I explain this little thingy on my neck hmmm?' Riku was still pretty sure that it had been in his dream where he had got it, and didn't particularly feel like dealing with another Freddy Kruger.

Ahh you don't like my little mark? Ansem sounded offended, and Riku scoffed again, rubbing the mark as if that would make it go away.

'No I'm lovin it...it's just what the hell am I supposed to say, I ran into a door? Or hey I got one a pen exploded on me! As if people didn't think I was odd enough already.' The white haired man began to laugh again at Riku's sarcastic attitude. Making Riku scowl, he really didn't appreciate being laughed at. Plus being laughed at by someone in your head is rather a strange experience, the laughter seems to bounce off all of your brain cavities, and then reverberate back to your frontal lobe.

I would very much like to see you again Riku....Would you like that? The weirdness from the laughter faded, and Riku started seriously thinking about the question that was just asked of him.

Riku thought back to before when they were in the darkness, and could still feel Ansem's lips on his...the haziness came into his brain again, but was shattered by a single thought

'But I love Sora...' Suddenly the brunette flooded into his mind, and his gentle smile began to make him regret whatever little pact he had made with Ansem. With these thoughts a darkness seemed to cloud his mind, and although Riku couldn't be sure he was almost positive that it was coming from Ansem.

I could teach you how to get him. Riku stopped his train of thought, and rewound it back to the night before when Sora full out rejected him. Then to this morning to the looks past between Sora and Kairi in the caves, maybe Ansem could help him...

'What am I getting myself into?' Riku didn't hear Ansem respond, but thought that if he could see him, a large smirk would be plastered on the man's tanned face.

Riku tired, hungry, confused, and dirty headed for the shower. In his opinion there was no better way to clear your mind than to have scolding hot water run down your body. He made sure to at least for the time being get rid of the sea water smell, and replace it with one of cinnamon and vanilla, which he doubted with last the day, by night he would once again smell like salt and fish, but cela vie. Stepping out he sorted through his clothes, all of which seemed to be lacking the necessary coverage he was in dire need of. He was seriously started to consider his exploded pen idea, he could just take a sharpee and smear the ink all over himself...damn he was dumb.

His face brightened however when he came across a tight black sleeveless turtleneck. Smiling he threw it on, and headed back to the island. Not really knowing what would come out of it, but knowing that he had to see Sora.

Riku found Sora and Kairi by the beginnings of their make-shift raft. "Hey guys what's up?" The two turned around, and Riku noticed the way Kairi seemed to scowl when he showed up, but Sora to his surprise smiled.

"Oh hey Riku what's with the get up? Never seen you in that before...is it new?" The silver haired boy smiled, and reveled in the way that Sora was giving him the up and down. But he really couldn't blame the brunette, before he left he had taken a look at himself in the mirror, and was 'awed' himself by the way the tight fitting shirt showed off his nice ab muscles. Riku chose to ignore the fact that Kairi was glaring at him from the attention he was receiving from Sora.

"Well contrary to popular belief I do have more than one set of clothes yeh know." Riku raised an eyebrow as the brunette seemed to be twitching. Did he really look all that different?

"I know it's just...it looks really good on you." Sora never made eye contact with him, and Riku paused to think of what was just said. Had Sora just paid him a complement? The awkwardness of this morning had all but dissipated, and now everything seemed to be back to normal. Well except the fact that Sora kept looking at him strangely. Riku noticed with some satisfaction how a pair of eyes seemed to burn with jealousy at Sora's words, and he smirked at how this was going.

"Thanks...I know it does." Kairi began to laugh, and Riku fought the urge to scowl. How dare the bitch laugh at him! Really she was probably the one person Riku despised above all others. He didn't even hate his parents as much as he hated her.

"Sora despite what Riku looks like he doesn't need any more boosts to that already huge ego!" Riku smiled again, and noticed how Sora seemed to turn a nice shade of crimson, and knew he had to flirt...just a little.

"I personally think I have a nice sized ego." Sora began to laugh, and Riku raised his eyebrows to the boy while smirking, making Sora go even darker red. He was blushing at him, what did that mean?

"Well then I guess it's a good thing we don't all live in Riku world...I personally think it's be scary in your head Riku." Riku's eyes widened when the earlier conversation he had with his head popped into his mind.

Riku burst into laughter. The others had no idea what they said that could have caused such rolling on the floor laughter. "Are you okay Riku?" Through all his laughter he barely managed

"I'm...gonna...go...to...my...island..." He stumbled off towards his paopu tree. Damn he was really losing it, though it was pretty funny. The warm sun basked his body, making him rather drowsy. As he lay in the tree a calm settled over him, and sleep started to claim him.

?????????????

Soon he was surrounded once again in total darkness. Only this time the darkness didn't frighten him, but rather enticed him, for he knew who lay within the darkness.

The darkness was never ending...Though it didn't affect his vision what so ever. He would have found this odd if so many peculiar things hadn't just happened to him in the last day. When Riku felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist he felt himself smile. "Ansem."

Riku spun around to see the man smiling. "Miss me Riku?" Riku's smile widened as the man leaned into to kiss his neck. The boys head shot back. All past thoughts evaded him, as the man suckled on just the right spot that could make him turn to goo.

"Why am I doing this? I don't even know you." Riku used all the power he possessed to pull away from those heavenly lips, and stare into amber eyes. It was almost other wordly how whenever he was around Ansem he couldn't seem to think straight.

"Yes, but you know what I can bring you." Ansem's hands began to roam Riku's body, and as they did it caused the boy to shudder in delight, and lean more towards the man's touches. It was almost as though he was possessed, but the odd part was it never occured to him that what was going on might be wrong.

"And that is?" A hand squeezed Riku's groan causing him to cry out, and he bucked forwards into his source of pleasure. Every nerve in his bodu felt like it was on fire, and Riku was beyond caring about anything at this point.

"Infinite power and pleasure." Spinning Riku around Ansem stared hungrily at his prey. "I agree with your friend...You do look very nice in that shirt...Though you'd look better without it."

Riku was about to respond when Ansem ripped open his shirt revealing his tight muscles. "Yes, much better without." Ansem hungrily licked his lips before capturing Riku's fiercely. One hand was entwined in silver hair, the other was playing with Riku's now erect nipples.

Riku sucked on the sweet tongue that was probing his mouth. He had never been kissed like this...so fierce! There was pain as his lip was bitten, but it was nothing close to the pleasure. He could taste his own blood as Ansem continued to suck on his face. Riku was running out of oxygen, and yet he wished that the kiss would never end. When Ansem finally did pull away Riku sucked in a much needed breath. Though he wasn't sure if it was from lack of oxygen or what Ansem was currently doing to his neck.

As Ansem trailed lower he received no protest from his almost lover. He stopped to suck on a nipple, biting it hard causing Riku to moan in delight, and he fell to the ground bringing Ansem with him. Straddling Riku, Ansem once again began to play with Riku's chest. Grating his teeth against the smooth milky skin and stomach causing blood to flow down the boys pale skin. Riku gave a loud moan when Ansem's sultry tongue dipped into his bellybutton, and swirled.

Riku gasped as Ansem trailed lower, playing with the growing bulge that was trapped in his pants. He began to rub his thighs through the material of his pants, causing Riku to arch up wanting more. White hair cascaded over his stomach, and the man was so close to the sorce of Riku's desire that it was almost painful. Ansem kissed him again, but pulled back looking annoyed. Riku was confused, and rather put out at the lack of contact.

"What's wrong?" Although Riku knew in the back of his mind that this was very wrong he didn't want the person who could make him feel so much pleasure to stop.

"Until we meet again my Riku..." Riku sat up, and went to pull Ansem back to him only to touch air. Annoyed he looked to see that Ansem was on his feet, and a good ten feet away from him.

"What are you talking about?" but then the darkness began to fade, and Riku was once again left alone.

??????????????

Riku was aware of a sharp pain in his back, and he moaned when he saw light streaking through from behind his eyelids. Jumping up he looked around, and found that he was lying on his back in the sand, and a very concerned Sora was staring down at him. "Riku...What were you doing?" As he looked around he realized the brunette had reasons for his concern.

Riku had fallen out of the tree, and now was lying on the ground with blood covering his chest and stomach, which was fully revealed, because his shirt was ripped open. Not to mention he had a painfully obvious erection coming up through his pants. This couldn't look good to the average viewer. What the fuck happened?

"Are you okay Riku?" He looked at the brunette who held true worry in his eyes, and his heart began to melt again. A sharp pain stabbed through his back, and he realized that he had fallen out of the tree.

"Yeah Sora I'm fine...listen I gotta go..." Sora looked outraged, and Riku was pretty sure he heard a hissing sound escape the brunette's throat. Given the current circumstances he really couldn't blame him for being a might bit pissed, but embarassment was winning the argument, and Riku really had to get out of there.

"No! I can't just find you like this then you decide oh hey I'm gonna go. What the fuck happened?" Riku was mildly surprised by Sora's language, the brunette never cussed. The only other time Riku had even heard Sora utter a profanity was when Riku had beaten him in sparring 35 times in a row, still the top record. "does it have to do with last night?" Riku stared wide-eyed, and was strangely enough filled with anger towards the boy.

"No Sora this has nothing to do with last night!" Riku growled to the younger boy. "Despite what you might think the world does not revolve around you!" Riku could feel the tears welling in his eyes, and jumped up to leave, but felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Do you regret what you did?" The silver-haired boy stared, what was Sora playing at? How could he ask him something like that?

"Do you mean kissing you? Do I regret it?" Sora nodded, and Riku felt his eyes widen to saucers, and he had no idea what to do.

Tell him you regret kissing him. Riku almost jumped at the voice, before remembering that someone now lived in his head. But what he couldn't understand was why said person was telling him to lie to his best friend.

'But I don't.' Riku got a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, and swallowed to keep the bile from rising to the surface. Sora was staring at him with nervous eyes, and he kept biting down on his bottom lip.

Just do it Riku! Riku was shocked at how the usually seductive voice could hold such anger, and was afraid what would happen if he were really to make him mad, so he did the only thing he could do in a situation such as this...he lied, not only lied though. He put every ounce of bitterness and jealousy he had been holding back for months into the lie.

"Yes Sora I regret it. How could I not? I should have known you would have reacted like that, and for what? A small kiss." Now that Riku had started he found it hard to stop. "It's not like it meant anything anyways, but you just had to flip out." If Riku would have stopped his rant he would have noticed the hurt look pass in Sora's eyes. "Why don't you go back to your stupid slut Kairi and leave me the hell alone!" As tears welled in the brunette's eyes Riku's wrist was dropped. As soon as he saw the look on Sora's face Riku immediately regretted everything he had said. He didn't mean any of it, well except maybe the part about Kairi being a slut...what had he done? Riku opened his mouth to explain, but before a single word got out Sora took off running in the other direction.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Sign up to rate and review this story