Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Perfect Sonnet

Chapter 3 Lovers Should Be Tied Together

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

What really happened that caused Riku to fall so far into darkness? How long did Ansem really have control of Riku, and in the end will Sora be able to save him? Takes place during the game. Rikux ...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Riku, Sephiroth, Sora - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2005-09-02 - Updated: 2005-09-03 - 2288 words

0Unrated
Perfect Sonnet

Cuz that's all that you'll get.

So you'll have to except...

That you're here then you're gone...





Riku had returned home after his and Sora's brief encounter, and now stood staring wide-eyed at himself in the mirror. The blood that had before covered him had now dried, and gave him a disgusting sticky feeling whenever he thought of what had caused the injuries. He ran a hand through his hair, and tried to think how he was going to fix this predicament he found himself in all of a sudden. He also couldn't imagine what had made him say those things to Sora. Riku hadn't meant a word of it, and yet now that it was out in the open he felt oddly liberated.



Another part of the conversation was bugging him though. Why had Sora looked so hurt when he told him that he regretted the whole thing? He didn't want him right? I mean to him that was inconceivable. By just kissing him he had caused the boy to run away crying. Although saying that he regretted the kiss had caused pretty much the same reaction. Riku smiled to himself as he thought that the brunette might be just as fucked up as he was. Riku might be more of course, because he was pretty sure that Sora hadn't agreed to let someone he could only see in his dreams invade his head.

His mind traveled back to Ansem. Everything had happened so quickly he didn't really have time to think it over. Riku of course knew that hearing voices in your head wasn't normal, and he wondered if he really had cracked up at last, but that didn't explain what happened to him in his dreams showing in reality. So did that mean he was real? If nothing else he certainly felt real. He had made a deal with him...though he didn't know what it entailed. It really was unfair, Ansem had caught him in a weak moment and had made him agree to things he would probably never have otherwise. Riku frowned, why did said person make him so weak? It's not as if he couldn't have fought him, but through the entire time the thought never occurred to him. Was that one of the man's powers? Did he have the power to control people's wills? He practically scoffed at himself at how ridicules this sounded.

"Riku can you come down here for a minute I need to talk to you." Riku sighed in relief, glad for the distraction...even if it was to talk to his mother. After throwing on a shirt, and placing a band-aid over the still obvious mark he headed downstairs.

His mother was seated at the table flipping through papers, obviously busy with something, but looked up when he came down. "You wanted to see me mom." He saw her nod, and motion him to sit down. He did as he was told, and suddenly wondered what was this important that his mother would take such measures to talk to him. After all Riku had practically raised himself...sure his parents had given him every thing he ever asked for...everything except actual parents. "Riku as you know your father got a raise, and in his new position they have already sent him on an assignment." Riku sighed. Was that all? He didn't know exactly what his father did, but he knew it pulled in loads of money, but he traveled a lot, leaving his mother alone to watch him. This normally equaled to her going to friends, leaving him to watch himself. He could still feel his mother's eyes on him, and knew he should say something.

"Err that's great...for him." His mother frowned at him, and he felt like giving her a dirty look, but knew he would never get away with it.

"Yes it is great, but like I said he has a higher position now, and he thought it would look good for him if I went with him." Riku bit his lip to hold back a smile. This was definitely good news. Both his parents would be gone, leaving him alone in the house for who knows how long. Plus this way it wouldn't be ackward when they left on the raft in a few days. "And seeing as how this morning you proved how capable you are of taking care of yourself." She paused, and the light haired boy knew something bad was coming. Riku knew he would eventually get in trouble for spending the night on the island, but he really didn't think he would get his cumupance so soon. "You'll be staying with your friend Sora the entire duration we'll be gone...which I think will be about two months."

Riku felt his heart burst from his chest, and he wavered slightly feeling he could drop at any second. This had to be a dream...it couldn't be real. He would be staying with Sora for two months! He wasn't sure if he should be upset, or ecstatic at the news. Of course normally he'd be happy, but at the current time so much has happened between the two of them...then of course there was the fact that at the moment he didn't know if he was completely sane. "Are you sure mother?"

"Of course I'm sure. I've already arranged things with his mother and father, so you should go pack because we'll be leaving in a few hours, so go." He nodded, and bit back the bile that began to rise in his throat. Why did this have to happen now of all times? Why couldn't this have happened two days ago when everything was normal and they could spend the next few days hauled up in Sora's room playing nintendo?

He quickly made his way up the stairs slamming the door to his room behind him. He pulled a suitcase out from under his bed, and a wave of frustration went through him, and he kicked the bag across the room, regretting it afterwards as his toe hurt quite badly. Riku curled into a fetal position on his bed. The exhaustion that had utterly consumed him these past few days kicked back in, and he felt his eyes get heavy. Though he didn't know why because he had gotten more than enough sleep. Usually he was the energetic sort that was bouncing off the walls, but lately he could hardly walk two feet without being overcome with exhaustion. Seeing no harm in a little nap he closed his eyes and let his body slip into oblivion.

???????????????

Riku opened his eyes to see a blue sky above him. Was he on Destiny Islands? He sat up all the way to see that it wasn't Destiny Island, but a green place with trees all around. Standing up he saw that there was a beautiful lake amongst the trees, and his breath hitched in his throat when he saw in the middle of the lake standing on top of the water was Ansem. His white hair was blowing in the wind as he turned his amber eyes to stare at Riku.

Riku swallowed as a tan hand stretched out beckoning him to join him. He took a deep breath and stepped into the lake expecting to get very wet. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when he didn't hear a splash. He was standing on top of the murky water. His eyes went wide, and he jumped up to see if it was just one lucky step. He landed back on top of the water, and bent over to feel the water. The surface was still wet, but his hand wouldn't go any farther than that. Riku wasn't the best student in school, but he had paid enough attention to know that this wasn't exactly normal. Though then again a lot of things haven't been normal lately, and he could thank that in large parts to the person who was waiting for him only a few feet away.

He walked over to Ansem, still amazed that he could walk on water, and he probably showed it on his face for he saw the other smirk at his confusion. "How is this possible?"

"Anything's possible Riku. All you have to do is want it." Riku's head was spinning as the familiar haze took over his senses. Before he knew what was happening he was lifted up and laid on the surface. The water was cold and soaked the back of his shirt, but he didn't care about that as Ansem straddled his waist, leaning in to kiss him. "I was very disappointed when we were interrupted last time...I don't expect that to happen this time."

Riku felt kisses covering his neck and shoulder. He suddenly wondered when his shirt had been removed, and when he felt Ansem bite into his shoulder he bit back a moan. Before this went any further he needed to know something. "Ansem?" The man didn't answer, only sucked hard on his pulse. "Ansem stop. wait..." He felt the kisses stop, and amber eyes looked into his.

"What is it Ku I thought you wanted this?" He felt a hand begin to undo his pants. "Your body's telling me you do." Ansem rubbed exactly which body part was telling him that to emphasize his point. Riku leaned into his touch, and didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

"Ansem tell me why...mmm tell me why you told me to say that to Sora." He felt the man's menstruations stop, and was a little disappointed.

"Trust me Riku." Ansem's voice held a tone that left no room to argue. "I said I'd help you get Sora didn't I?" Riku nodded not thinking he could respond at said time. "You'll get yours Ku after I get mine."

"And what is it you want Ansem? I still don't understand." He saw the man smile.

"We'll get into the over all plan later...for now though the thing I want is you, and I plan to have it." Realization seemed to dawn upon Riku about what he was getting himself into, and his mouth dropped open in a silent oh.

Ansem captured Riku's lips again, and fully discarded both of their clothes. The last time the two had been interrupted before he could accomplish his goal, he would make sure that that didn't happen this time. If he was to further his plan he needed this boy. Though this might be quicker than he would originally have liked, he could do nothing to stop that. He placed his mouth over Riku's member hearing a gasp from the boy under his control. Once he could feel the boy about to cum he pulled away, and saw some precum come out. Using this as lube he quickly readied the both of them. This would probably hurt the silver haired one, but he couldn't help it, this needed to be quick.

Ansem pushed in hearing the other scream, and his senses were clouded with a strong sensation, but he wouldn't move until the other was ready. When he felt him begin to squirm he started to move pushing in and out. He almost laughed at all the strange noises the one underneath him was making. Knowing he was close to completion he grabbed Riku's member pumping him to completion at the same time he came.

Riku whimpered underneath him, and Ansem had to hold himself up to prevent colapsing on top of the youth. Riku was panting heavily and his face was flushed from sex. Ansem ran a tanned hand through the boy's slightly sweaty hair and turned his face up to look at him.

"Your mom's coming Riku get dressed before she sees you...I'll come for you later." Riku didn't comprehend anything at the moment except for the fact of what had just happened. He didn't notice the trees, and the lake begin to fade. What had Ansem just said about his mother?

????????????????

He came back to reality when he heard a knock at the door, and looked around to see he was back in his room, and no longer wearing clothes.

"Just a sec Mom" He grabbed the first pair of pants he could find, and after flinging on a shirt opened the door trying to look as unsuspicious as possible.

"Jeez Riku how many times a day do you change clothes? Never mind, don't answer that. Are you done packing?" Riku slapped a hand to his head. "Ohhh Riku have you even started yet?" He guiltily shook his head no, successfully earning him a dirty look from the woman now glaring at him.

"I'm sorry mother. I'll get packed and be downstairs in a bit." His mother seeming satisfied with this, and with one last dirty look headed downstairs. Riku quickly began throwing various items of clothing from around the room, not really caring what they were. He could always come back later. Thoughts were drifting in and out of Riku's head, but the main one was troubling him the most. Despite the fact that he loved Sora...sleeping with Ansem hadn't felt wrong, it actually felt right somehow. He shook his head. He was probably just feeling this way because he just got laid...he hoped. He grabbed the suitcase, which was now packed tothe brim with clothes and toiletries, and headed downstairs to a place that could either be extremely fun, or turn into a huge disaster. The silver-haired boy prayed it wouldn't be the latter. He didn't know how many more shocks to his system he could take.

,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Sign up to rate and review this story