Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Perfect Sonnet

Chapter 4 Made to Love Another

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

What really happened that caused Riku to fall so far into darkness? How long did Ansem really have control of Riku, and in the end will Sora be able to save him? Takes place during the game. Rikux ...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Riku, Sephiroth, Sora - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2005-09-02 - Updated: 2005-09-03 - 3994 words

0Unrated
Perfect Sonnet

Saying I believe that lovers should be tied together

Thrown into the ocean in worst of weather.

Left there to drown

Left there to drown in their innocence.

Riku stared at himself in the mirror. He was now fully clothed in his normal get up consisting of a yellow tank top and blue baggy pants. His hair was brushed as straight as he could possibly get it, he took special measures to ensure that every individual hair was in place. over all it was perfect. He looked the part, and yet he didn't feel it.

Ignore the fact that his eyes were a little droopy from not enough sleep, or that he was littered with tiny cuts on his body. Take away the soreness of his entire body after his and Ansem's excursion. Take all of this away, and there would still be something missing. Riku felt dead inside, like he wasn't really himself anymore. He picked up the comb from the side table and began brushing his hair yet again, though it didn't feel like he was doing anything at all. It felt like he was on auto pilot, and that if he tried to put the comb down he couldn't. What was happening to him? Why did his eyes glint in that way? A way that was almost maniacal, and gave him shivers just looking at them. More importantly why did it suddenly feel as if his heart was being consumed by darkness?

"Riku are you ready yet? Your father and I have to get going!" Riku's mother's shrill voice climbed the stairs and infiltrated his ears. He glanced over to the packed bag lying on his bed, and was more annoyed than anything. With one last look at his pale reflection in the mirror he grabbed his bag and headed downstairs.

"Yes mother I am ready. I would hate to get in your way of doing things, really don't let my trivial affair bother you." What the hell? He didn't talk that way, and he especially didn't talk that way to his mother.

"And what is that supposed to mean young man?" Her voice was harsh and full of unspoken accusation. Riku knew better than to back talk her at this stage of her mood. Though the strangest thing happened, he did it anyways.

"What that means is that you don't give a shit about me, you never have. So I'll just be on my way and out of your hair, just like you like me." Riku gasped and put a hand over his mouth. Where had that come from? Well wherever it had come from his mother seemed pissed.

"Why you ungrateful little brat! I have raised you fine. I have given you everything your worthless ass has ever asked for and this is how you repay me?" Riku stared nervously at his mother. What could he say? He couldn't think of anything that could possible make his little outburst better, so he said the only thing he could say.

"Whatever." That simple word seemed to be enough, and with a small nod through his suitcase onto his shoulder and left the house. Never mind that if their plan worked that might be the last time he ever saw his mother. Well it's not like she would miss him.

It wasn't that long of a walk seeing as how him and Sora had always been next door neighbors, but with his nervousness the few feet seemed to take an eternity. When Riku reached the front door he stared at the doorbell as if were a bomb that would explode as soon as he pressed it. Though he sucked it up and rang the doorbell. Why the hell did this have to happen now?

Riku closed his eyes and hoped for the best. He could hear footsteps rushing towards the door, but never opened his eyes. If he didn't open his eyes he didn't have to see the murderous look that was most likely on Sora's face. His anxiety was getting the better of him and when he heard the door swing open he bit his bottom lip in anticipation.

"Riku what are you doing?" Oh. Riku slowly peaked an eye open and to his relief saw only Sora's mother standing there. She had all the same features as Sora, from his chestnut hair to his sapphire eyes, she even had his sun kissed skin. Riku really couldn't see anything of Sora in his dad, though he had only seen his father in pictures. He walked out and abandoned them when Sora was just a baby.

"Oh sorry Kaitlyn." Countless times Sora's mother had made him call her by her first time, and this was probably the first time he had gotten it on the first try without being scolded. She said being referred to be Mrs. Hiragashi made her feel old. Kaitlyn definitely did not look old though, in fact she look no older than 30, when she was close to 40.

"Well anyways you'll be staying in Sora's room, I set up a cot so that you wouldn't have to stay on the floor." Riku gave a forced smile, the sad thing was that she probably thought she was doing them a favor by putting them in the same room. After all if things were normal Riku would probably sneak out of the guest room and stay with Sora anyways. Though things were definitely not normal.

"Thanks. Oh and thanks again for letting me stay here, I know you didn't have to." Riku was a little crestfallen, and was sure some of his disappointment transferred to his voice. Kaitlyn eyed Riku strangely, and he made sure to keep his eyes firmly on the ground.

"No problem Riku, you know I love it when you visit. Why don't you go visit Sora now, he seemed upset over something when he came in earlier, and I know how you can always cheer him up." Somehow Riku doubted it, especially since he was most likely the cause of Sora's sour mood. A lump formed in his throat so all he could do in response was nod, and slowly he made it to Sora's room.

The door was shut, and a do not disturb sign was posted on the front of the door. Riku felt very awkward doing this, maybe he could go visit Tidus later and ask if he could stay with him instead. Anything would be better than the tension this caused. He rapped lightly on the door, and when he didn't hear a response knocked louder...still nothing. Sighing Riku pushed the door open and made his way into the room.

Sora was sitting on his bed reading a comic. Without even looking up he pointed to a small cot in the corner. At first Riku didn't move, wanting to see if Sora would acknowledge him at all. When he didn't Riku sighed loudly and threw his bag on the small cot. Then not knowing what to do sat down himself.

Riku pretty much did nothing but twiddle his thumbs for the next ten minutes. Having to sit in the unbearable awkwardness that filled the room. Thinking that he should be the one to brake the silence, Riku looked over to where Sora was. "Listen I was thinking of asking Tidus if I could stay at his place, so I'm just gonna go do that."

Hopping up from the cot in the corner, Riku grabbed his bag and headed for the door. A small voice though stopped him midstep. "So what now you hate me bad enough that you can't even stand to be in the same room as me?" Riku spun around to see that Sora was now looking over his comic book, and that his eyes were red and puffy. In short Sora had been crying.

"What! Of course not!" Sora raised an eyebrow and his bright eyes seemed to feel with hope. "Sora when I came in here you wouldn't even look at me. How am I supposed to stay with you when you're acting like this?" The glimmer of hope faded.

"Oh I see so it's my fault again?!" It was more an accusation then a question. An accusation the was snarled his way. Sora now had stood up and Riku noticed how his fists were balled at his side. Riku had never seen Sora this pissed before.

"Well when you act like a baby how am I supposed to feel comfortable around you?" Sora took a few shaky steps forward, and Riku thinking he was just about to get sucker punched backed into the wall. He closed his eyes and turned his cheek, expecting a painful punch, but it never came. When he opened his aqua eyes back up Sora was standing right in front of him.

"You think I'm acting like a baby? Do you have any idea how bad you hurt me Riku?" Riku just stood there staring. "Well do you?!" Sora yelled in his face, and for the first time in Riku's life he felt intimidated by the small brunette.

Trying to think of some way to make the situation better, Riku reached out and placed a pale hand on Sora's cheek. "I'm sorry Sora I never meant to hurt you...I was just confused." Riku noticed how Sora's temper seemed to be lessening. A tear rolled down his , cheek and Riku used his thumb to scoop it up, noticing how when he did Sora sucked in a breath.

"Wha...what were you confused about?" Sora's voice was shaky and kept changing octaves. Riku barely noticed though, his sole focus was on how Sora's skin felt so smooth and warm against his hand.

"A lot of things..." Not really caring anymore Riku full out stroked Sora's face. The small brunette was so warm and inviting. He felt a pull towards him and would like nothing more than to lean in and kiss him again, though he held back remembering full well what happened last time.

Riku gasped in surprise when Sora sprang forward and covered his lips with his own. Sora was kissing him! That was the only thought that would process in his brain. Not wanting it to end, he grabbed the back of Sora's hair and starting kissing back. Massaging Sora's soft lips with his own, when Sora opened his mouth Riku took no time at all in delving inside.

The sultry kiss seemed to last an eternity, and during the kiss Riku had grabbed onto Sora's back and hoisted him up so that the brunette was holding himself up by wrapping his legs around Riku's waist. The magnetic kiss was only broken when Sora threw his head back gasping for air.

During this short lapse from kissing, Riku didn't hesitate to attack Sora's neck with an assault of kisses, nips, and full out bites. All the while walking closer and closer to Sora's bed. He kept walking until his knees hit the bed frame and he fell forward, Sora still underneath him.

His mouth once again covered the brunette's and he awkwardly fumbled with the zipper on Sora's red jumper. When it was down he pulled up the his white shirt to reveal creamy white skin. Riku immediately attacked it, sucking on any part of skin he could get his hands on. Loving the small moans that Sora was making from his menstrations.

Riku traveled back up to Sora's mouth, and while his mouth was busy with that used his arms to remove his own shirt. Breaking the kiss only to raise it over his head, and then once more claiming Sora's lips. Riku leaned in so that both of their bare chests were touching, and moaned just from the contact. He twined his one hand in Sora's hair and pulled them both up so that the brunette was sitting on top of him.

The brunette broke the kiss to take small gasps of air, and layed his head on Riku's shoulder. Riku also breathed in deeply, all the while clinging to Sora as if he was the most precious thing in the world. Without really noticing his free hand was stroking the brunette's soft spikes.

"Sora that was incredible...I..." Riku couldn't even finish his sentence, instead he leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of the brunette's head. Sora looked up grinning like a fool, and leaned in to place a quick sloppy kiss on Riku's lips.

"Are you still confused?" Riku let out a small laugh and pulled Sora closer. The brunette snuggled up to Riku's chest, making his spikes tickle Riku's nose. The silver haired boy ignored it though.

"A little, but at least I'm not confused about you anymore." Riku could feel Sora grin against his chest, and pulled him if possible closer, all the while slowly rocking back and forth. His head was filled with so many questions, and even though he told the brunette he wasn't, he was still hella confused.

Sora lifted his head from Riku's chest and the silver haired boy gave him a huge grin, which was returned ten times over. "I can't believe that just happened." Riku pet Sora's hair, and gasped when the brunette leaned in and began to playfully nip at his pulse. Though his pleasure was cut short when Sora pulled back suddenly.

Sora's eyes were narrowed and his lips were pursed. Riku raised an eyebrow at him before trying to pull him in for a kiss. Though that kiss never happened because Sora knocked his hand away. Okay now Riku was really confused. "Sora what the hell's the matter with you? Why'd you stop?"

The brunette's top lip curled up so that it looked like he was snarling. "Take a good look in the mirror Riku and I'm sure you can figure it out." Sora was practically growling through clenched teeth. Riku stood up to walk over to the full length mirror on the wall. He could already guess what he was going to see, but this way he would make it official.

His bare-chested form came into view, and Riku could guess what had pissed Sora off. His chest had finger nail scrapings all over it, plus his entire neck was covered in black and blue hickeys. Really he was surprised that Sora hadn't noticed it earlier, but then again they were rather busy.

"Who gave you them Riku? Cuz I know I sure as hell didn't!" Riku bit his bottom lip and turned around. His vision was temporarily blinded by the shirt that flew in his face. Sighing he slipped it over his head and when it was on he saw that Sora was zipping his jumper back up.

"Listen Sora I can explain...it was before you...it was." A blinding hot pain shot through Riku's entire body ending up in his head. The pale boy gripped his head as hard as he could willing the pain to go away. Then a funny thing happened, he couldn't move anymore. He tried to take his hands down but they wouldn't budge.

"Riku what's the matter with you?" Sora's voice was full of concern, and the brunette had gotten up to see if his friend was alright. A hand that Riku could have sworn he didn't move stopped him in his tracks. Riku felt his head move, but he could have sworn he didn't look up.

Riku wanted to say that he was fine, and then excuse himself to the bathroom. The key word there was wanted to. "What the hell do you care?" Riku would have covered his treacherous mouth if he still had control of his body. The hurt in Sora's eyes was way too much.

"I would have thought Riku that after what just happened you would know that I care very deeply for you." Sora's voice was calm, but Riku could tell he was going to break soon. Sora after all was a very emotional person. Riku wanted to cradle him close, and went to do that...only his body wouldn't move. Instead he heard a maniacal laugh come from his own mouth.

"Is that right? You care sooo much for me...only to jump to conclusions so easily, before I even had my fill of you I might add." Riku was screaming, scratching, clawing, doing any thing he could think of to end this nightmare. It was like his body wasn't even his, like he was just watching a movie he had no control over.

Sora looked disgusted. "Your fill of me?" Sora rubbed his bruised lips that Riku had just moments before been covering. "You're fill of me!" Sora jesticilated to enhance his point. "Who the hell do you think you are Riku?"

In his mind Riku was screaming 'someone who would never do any of this to you!' Though his body didn't say that. His treacherous body said nothing of the sort. Instead, in a voice as cold as ice, his body responded for him. "Well I'm obviously someone who isn't getting laid tonight...might I thank you for that." Riku rubbed a hand through his hair, or rather Riku's body did of its own accord. "I always knew you were just a tease."

This seemed to be enough for Sora, who just hauled off and punched Riku as hard as he could right in the jaw. It seemed whatever force was controlling his body didn't stop him from feeling pain. Damn that punch hurt! Who knew Sora could punch like that... "You bastard I can't believe I thought that I...that I...oh fuck you!" Sora rubbed his pained hand. "Get the hell of my house Riku!"

Riku saw a tear escape Sora's eye, and felt his own heart braking. What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he control what he was doing. He wanted to run up to Sora, to apologize for all the things he never really did, but his feet refused to budge. Instead he lifted his head up and licked the little blood trickle that had escaped his mouth.

"I would love to. Maybe now I can find someone who will actually put out." Riku's body turned and walked from the room, never bothering to grab his bag. He slammed the door on the way out, and without a word to Sora's mother he left the house and went to his row boat to head back to the island. His body walked him back to the secret spot, and with that his body collapsed.

??????????????

Riku was back in the darkness, eager to see Ansem, though for a complete different reason than last time. This time he just wanted to beat the hell out of him for making him say those things to Sora. Who the hell did he think he was anyways? Riku was the only one who controlled his body, no one else.

"Ansem where are you you bastard!" The white haired man appeared out of the shadows, not that there were anything but, and yet Ansem seemed to create all new shadows just for himself.

"My my Riku do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Riku grit his teeth, and backed away as Ansem stepped closer. He pushed the fogginess out of his brain, he needed to be sober of whatever it was Ansem seemed to do to him.

"Why no I don't. But I was kissing Sora with it!" Riku glared full on, but his glare was lessened by the fact that Ansem was laughing at him. Riku scowled even further and took a few more steps backwards.

"Oh yes I saw that little connection the two of you shared...it was cute really." How could he act so nonchalant about everything after what he just did? Riku's patience was really on a short rope these days.

"Listen asshole why would you do that to me? And more importantly how the hell can you control my body in the first place?" Ansem gave what Riku thought must have been his most seductive stare, a stare that made Riku's temper falter a bit. Ansem walked closer to where the silver haired boy was standing, making Riku on instinct take a step back.

Ansem looked annoyed by the fact that he didn't want to get anywhere near him. With a sigh the white haired man raised a hand and out of the ground shot black tentacles, effectively bonding Riku to the spot. Ansem took the remaining steps towards the struggling boy. "Ku really you should learn to control that temper, it can get you into trouble sometimes." Riku gasped when a hand wrapped around his throat. "Like now."

Riku could feel his lungs restricting and his tranchia closing up, the need for a breath was so strong that he could see black spots in front of his eyes. "Now listen Riku, because I'm only going to say this once." Riku tried to free his bound hands to fight Ansem off, but they wouldn't budge. "You belong to me now. You will do whatever I want and you will not argue." Riku's entire vision was beginning to fade, and he felt his heart begin to slow. "Is that clear?"

The hand constricted even tighter around his neck, and Riku only had one option on what to do. "Ye...yes" His throat was released and he immediately began coughing and sucking up breath. Still feeling weak he fell limp against his restraints, but they still held him upright, so that his head was the only thing dangling down.

A gentle hand cupped his cheek and lifted his face up to look at him. "Good boy." Ansem pressed his lips to Riku's, and the boy just didn't have the strength to fight it. He did notice out of the corner of his eye how in Ansem's other hand he was holding some sort of blue bottle. Noticing where Riku was looking Ansem also looked down and smiled. "I see you've found my present for you." Riku couldn't think of a thing Ansem had that he could possibly want.

"Go to hell." Riku winced when Ansem backhanded him.

"Now what did I tell you about that mouth of yours." Ansem's deadly hand once again became gentle and lifted Riku's chin up to look at him. "It doesn't matter though, you'll drink this and then everything will be back to normal." The hand squeezed so that Riku's mouth was forced open.

The bottle was put up to his lips and tipped downwards. The liquid inside it was as black as the place where Ansem resided. It tasted bitter and was freezing on his tongue. That's why as soon as Ansem let go of his chin he spit it back up, earing him another slap to the face. Ansem once again grabbed Riku's jaw and forced it open. He forced the inky black liquid down his throat then held his mouth shut and his nose, leaving him no choice but to swallow.

As soon as it cascaded down his throat Riku could tell that something was wrong. It was like some sort of oil, coating all of his insides with darkness. He looked down at his veins and could see that they were protruding and black. He screamed out in pain when all of his insides felt like they were being twisted. He could feel the liquid travel to his eyes and brain, turning his eyes an inky black.

Riku screamed one more time, and then the pain was gone. He looked down at his arms to see that his veins were back to normal. His head was still really fuzzy though and he couldn't quite remember what happened. He raised his head to look at Ansem, who was smiling at him. "Now Riku get a good night of sleep, because tomorrow's very important." Riku raised an eyebrow. "Tomorrow the door finally opens."

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Sign up to rate and review this story