Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age

Rose Petals and Forever

by AlexSanDee 15 reviews

The night turns into complete magic for Gerard and Monica.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 2221 words

5Moving
The concert that night in the Magness Arena was electric. The whole band performed with an intensity that was beyond description, mere words couldn't do it justice. Gerard had told Monica that this happened rarely but when it did it was incredible. None of the band members understood why, or how this happened it just did. It was as if they all connected on some unknown plain and became one. They complemented each other, their individual personalities came together to make magic. The audience seemed to sense this too. They understood they were witnessing something extraordinary.
When Gerard came to her, he was so weary yet so alive. Monica saw the remaining magic in his eyes. She knew that he had left part of his heart and soul back on that stage.
"What did you think?" his voice was rough, his eyes flashing. "Could you feel it? The energy from the kids flowed over us like waves."
"I felt it Gee, now I understand what you told me." She felt near tears, "It was a feeling I can't put into words."
His heart heard her words and rejoiced. She was the only woman who had ever understood this feeling. He had tried to explain it to others only to be met with blank stares. He hugged her so tightly for a moment she couldn't breath. This had been a sign and he knew he had made to best decision of his life. Tonight he would give voice to the words in his heart.
"Honey go on back to the bus and get our stuff ready. As soon as I can get away I will and we can go to the hotel. I need to get you alone." He kissed her lips with a light touch that promised so much more.
She was ready when he arrived at the bus, their bags at her feet. He had showered and had braved the frigid Colorado air with his hair still damp. Time was precious; he felt the hands of an unseen clock ticking. This was their time. The van took them to The Burnsley, a beautiful hotel near the arena.
Gerard had made the reservations earlier while Monica had stayed behind on the bus. This night had to be perfect so he had chosen this unique five-star hotel. They were escorted to their suite without delay.
Once they were alone Monica stood in the center of the suite slowly turning to take in all the beauty. "Gee I have never been in a hotel this nice. It is so beautiful. She crossed the room to look out onto the balcony. The lights of Denver sparkled below them.
He smiled "I wanted this to be special. You deserve the best Monica." Suddenly he has behind her, his arms encircling her waist.
"Gee, as long as I'm with you anyplace would be the best" she turned in his arms to face him. "I love you Gee"
He kissed he tenderly, slowly, "I love you more than I have every loved anyone, Monica." They stood in each other's arms not needing to speak. A magical feeling still surrounding them.
"I'm going to slip into something more comfortable." Monica told him with a seductive smile. He reluctantly let her go. She grabbed her satin gown and headed towards the bathroom.
Gerard held his breath, anticipation building. He smiled as he heard her humming "Famous Last Words". He wondered if she even realized she was humming. This magic couldn't end. He went into the bedroom and lit several candles, and noted that the rose petals were scattered on the bed as per his request.
When she emerged from the bathroom his eyes drank in the sight. She had donned a short black satin gown that was sexy as hell. "I'm glad you haven't worn that until now. I would hate to have to beat the guys on the bus for looking at my woman."
His words excited her; she realized she was truly his woman. "When I packed this I was hoping you and I would have a chance like this to be alone." She was crossing the room when there was a knock on the door. She looked at him questioningly. Gerard shrugged indicating he had no idea who would be knocking at their door.
When he opened the door a hotel messenger stood smiling at him. A simple white envelope was in his hands when he returned to the living room. Monica had tucked her bare legs up under her on the soft leather sofa. She looked up at him then down to the envelope in his hands "What is it?"
Gerard shrugged, "It is address to you." He handed it to her and took a seat in the chair across from her. She turned it over in her hands almost afraid to open it. The last note someone had handed her had been in Topeka and it has not been pleasant.
"Are you going to open it?" Gerard asked holding his breath.
"Who knows we are here?" she asked him. Did you tell anyone where we were staying?"
"Nope, I wanted us to be undisturbed" he frowned, "Do you want me to open it?" He prayed she wouldn't.
Monica shook her head "No I'm not afraid of a piece of paper." Her fingers trembled slightly as she opened the envelope and unfolded the single sheet of paper. At once she recognized Gee's handwriting.
Monica.
When I gave you my grandma's locket I gave you my heart
When I wrote you the song I gave you my soul
When I made love to you I gave you my body
There is only the rest of my life left to give ....
Monica.....
Gerard had left the chair and was kneeling next to her. "Will you marry me?" he said softly finishing the unwritten line to the note.
She looked up from the paper into his beautiful eyes. "I wanted to say the words instead of writing them," he told her in a whisper.
Monica couldn't find her voice. He took her hands in his and waited. It seemed an eternity until she finally spoke.
"Gee, are you sure? You are asking a woman to marry you who can never give you a child of your own" There were tears in her eyes.
He closed his eyes in silent prayer. She hadn't said no as he feared she would. "Monica, I love you. The fact you can't have children doesn't change that. Nothing can change that" he raised her hands and kissed each one. "Marry me and I will have two beautiful daughters."
She closed her eyes and tried to speak the words that were from her heart. "Gee I love you more than I could ever put into words. I can't imagine my life without you." She looked at him and smiled, "Gee you have the most ridiculous grin on your face."
"Shit Monica please just say yes so before I have a stroke. I can't take this."
She took a deep breath "Yes" she said, "Yes, Gee I will marry you."
He stood and scooped her up in his arms. "God Monica I was so afraid you would say no. So afraid I would have to live my life alone. Without you I would disappear. You are so much a part of me." He carried her across the room into the candle lit bedroom. Gently he lay her down amongst the rose petals.
Monica felt their satiny texture on her bare skin. "When did you plan all this?' she asked in a throaty voice.
He smiled "Today when you stayed on the bus. Did I do good?"
The honest longing of his question touched her. "Gee, how could you ask that? I can't imagine a more romantic proposal." She reached up to pull him down on to the bed. They lay side by side their faces only inches apart. "Your love is all I will ever need."
Gerard picked up one of the rose petals and lightly caressed her neck. "I promise to try to make you happy every day of your life. When I'm not with you physically I still will be with you in my mind. When I'm away from you my only thought will be how good it will be to return to you. I am yours body and soul Monica."
She closed her eyes as he ran the petal down to the lace that covered her breasts. Breathlessly she told him "When you are away from me you will be in my heart. Your voice will be in my ear. My life will be waiting to begin again when you come home."
"Home is in your arms" he told her lowering his lips to her. "Always I will come back to you. You are my home, my love, my life." His lips moved lower following the petal. The straps of her gown slid off her shoulders the top of her gown falling below her breasts. The feel of the soft pedal circling her hardened nipples caused her to moan deep in her throat.
"Gee you are tormenting me," she told him not a trace of complaint in her tone.
"Is this better?" His tongue replaced the petal, swirling until he stopped to gently blow on the wetness. Her nipples responded sending small shock waves of pleasure through her. Gerard looked up to see her close her eyes and softly moan. She looked so beautiful with her hair fanned out across the pillow. He tugged on the gown bringing it down her body until it fell at the foot of the bed. He tried to ignore the passion that filled him looking down at her naked body surrounded by the rose petals. He wanted to bury himself inside her and feel the hot wetness of everything she contained. He wanted to take her but not yet. He wanted this moment in time to last forever.
Once more he brushed a path down her body this time using his tongue. He slid his warm hand up under her bare behind, massaging her cool flesh. Slowly he pushed her hips higher to meet his waiting mouth. His lips moving through the soft curls into her open womanhood. Her body responded with an echo of trembling delight. His tongue massaged the sensitive bud of her desire. She shuddered then wiggled away from him.
"It's your turn, Gee" she placed her hands on his shoulders and lowered him to the bed. She looked into his passion filled eyes for a moment loosing herself in their depths. "I love you," she whispered into his open mouth her tongue tracing his bottom lip. He watched her as she undressed him with a deliberate slowness. He was so hard it was painful. When at last his jeans were careless tossed away followed by his boxers he could breath again. Monica sat back on her heels to drink in the sight of his nude body. The passion in her eyes driving him to the brink of insanity.
"Monica touch me, please," he begged. He needed to feel her hands on him.
"I want to look at you, Gee. Memorize every inch of your body. A body that belongs to me." Her words pushed him further into the realm of passion. He closed his eyes waiting.
When she straddled him he almost cried out. Slowly she lowered her body to his rubbing up and down so he could feel the hot wetness he had created. His body responded trying to match her rhythm. "Not yet, honey" she sat up.
He opened his eyes to see her head lower to his chest. Her tongue darted out to lick a path down his chest. By the time she had reached his rock hard erection he was almost out of his mind with desire. When she took him in her mouth he cried out. "You are driving me fucking insane women."
The seductive sound she uttered only made it that much more difficult, the sound vibrating. Up and down her tongue ran the length of him. It only stopped to caress the satin tip of his penis. Gerard moaned her name. She took him completely into her mouth sucking slowly, playfully. "I can't take much more" he ground out. The temp of her mouth increased. He was to his breaking point.
She could feel the throbbing growing stronger. He was so close she could taste it. Moving quickly she sat up and positioned herself over him. Teasingly she let him enter her a fraction of an inch then moved back. She did this over and over letting him in just a bit more each time. Gerard could take no more of the sweet torment. He threw his arms around her pushing her down on him fully. Monica's response was immediate. She threw back her head and rode him until the passion broke in waves.
Gerard watched her, his eyes narrowed. When she screamed his name he let go filling her. She moved on him until his passion was spent. He reached up and pulled her body down onto his own. He whispered of his love for her. She whispered of her love for him. They stayed fused together having become one in body and soul.
Sign up to rate and review this story