Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Curse on Your Lips

Done by the hand of a Broken Artist

by jessiearei 6 reviews

what happens after they agree to go on tour with the guys?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1589 words

2Insightful
Chapter 16

Done by the hand of a broken artist.

Author's POV:


Pete was extremely happy they were going on tour. He jumped up and grabbed Kadence in a hug and spun her around in circles. He slowed and set her down but didn't let go. They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like forever until Pete started leaning in towards her face. Pete pressed his lips to hers and was in pure bliss. He had missed her kisses so much...

"Pete..." Kadence said pulling away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Please don't be mad." Pete said looking at her apologetically.

"Um, I'm going to go call um Bruce." Kadence said walking upstairs.

"Smooth move Ace." Spencer said.

"You've been hanging out with Patrick too much. He's starting to wear off on you." Pete said laughing.

"Don't hurt my mommy. She's been through too much already. I don't want to see her hurt again." Spencer said looking up at Pete seriously.

"I won't Spence, I promise." Pete said.

Kade's POV:

He just kissed me. Why did he just kiss me? This can't be happening, not this fast. I just forgave him. I'm not letting him in this soon. I don't want what happened last time to happen again. Gosh I need to call Bruce.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bruce, it's Kadence."

"Oh hey Kade, how's the interview going?" He asked.

"Fine, fine. Well you know how I know the guys and all. Well they want me to come on tour with them. And they've already agreed to let me do interviews while I'm on tour with them. So what do you think?"

"That sounds amazing! You could keep a journal type blog. It'll be sure to get the ratings up. But I do have one question. How exactly do you know the guys? And please be honest with me. I don't want there to be any tension between FOB and AP, incase there's a fight between you and one of the guys." Bruce said. I never did tell him the real reason I didn't want to go on the interviews for Fall Out Boy. I guess he deserves to know the truth.

"Well I grew up with the guys and after a while me and Pete started a relationship. Then the guys got signed and went on tour and Pete and I split...but I got pregnant with his son, Spencer. And I never told him about Spencer so that's why I never wanted to do the interviews in fear that he would find out..." I said blinking my eyes to keep the tears from forming.

"Does he know about Spencer now? I mean your going on tour with them. And is Spencer going with you guys?" Bruce questioned.

"Yeah, they all know and yes Spencer is going with us. Pete wants to take part in Spencer's life." I said.

"I see, well as long as no one gets hurt, it's fine with me. You can come up with a monthly blog about how the tours going. And if you decide to tell the press about Spencer and you and Pete getting back together then you can write about that too."

"Pete and I aren't back together. I just forgave him for leaving me and cheating on me. We're no where near getting back together." I said.

"Oh, sorry about that. I just figured that since he wanted to be a part of Spencer's life that you two were getting back together."

"It's fine. Well I'll have those monthly blogs turned into you in an email. You can have an editor go through them and tell me how they turn out. But I've got to go check on Spencer. Bye Bruce." I said hanging up.

I headed back downstairs and found all the guys sitting on the couch watching TV. Spencer had his head in Pete's lap and was fast asleep. He was really warming up to Pete. It made my heart swell to see Pete being such a fatherly figure with Spencer.

"I called Bruce and he said that it was fine, I'll just have to write a monthly blog about life on the road with Fall Out Boy. And um Pete can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, sure." He said picking Spencer up out of his lap and leading Kadence towards his bedroom.

"What did you need?" He asked after he shut the door.

"What are you going to tell your fans if they find out that Spencer is your son? I mean we're coming on tour with you and they're bound to find out sooner or later..." I said looking up at him.

"I'm not going to keep it from them. Before we leave on tour I'll post a blog on myspace and falloutboy.com telling them about Spencer. I don't plan on keeping my son a secret. Trust me, the fans will love him. Sure we'll have some crazy ones but that always happens." Pete said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you sure? I don't want anything to happen to my baby." I said looking up at him.

"We have great security. Nothing's going to happen to him on my watch. I promise." He said pulling me into a hug. It felt so right, like I belonged in his arms. He pulled back and looked down at me and brushed his lips against mine. I was in a trance; I had missed his kisses so much. He always knew how to make me go weak at the knees.

"Kadence I need you. You make my life complete. You don't even understand; I know I hurt you but I didn't mean it. I was so stupid back then, I just wanted the fame. I don't want to just be in your life. I want to be your life...because you're mine." Pete said after the kiss.

"Pete...I don't know. You hurt me so bad before. I don't want to go through that again." I said sobbing. He pulled me into another hug and comforted me. It felt like forever, but I finally managed to calm down a bit.

"Hey, why don't you lay down and rest some. You can lay in my bed." I just nodded and got under the covers. The scent of his cologne filled my nostrils as soon as I layed down.

"Pete, could you stay with me?" Talk about De ja vu.

"Of course." He said getting under the covers with me. Within a few minutes I was out like a light.

Pete's POV:

She's so close, yet so far from me. She's been asleep for about an hour now and I've just been laying here with her. She's snuggled up to me just like old times; we fit perfectly together. I hope she can fully forgive me; I can't stand being with out her anymore. She's like a drug and I'm addicted.

I woke up an hour later to find Kadence staring up at me.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Not long. You look so peaceful when you're asleep." She whispered.

"You look like an angel when you sleep." She blushed looking down. "There's no need to blush, it's the truth. I just want to know what happens once you wake up? I mean Halloween's over." I joked. She gasped and slapped my arm playfully.

"Really now, at least I don't scare little kids away when I wake up in the morning. Remember that day you made your brother cry?" She laughed.

"Hey! That wasn't my fault. Someone drew all over my face and he shouldn't have been waking me up anyways." I defended myself.

"I had to draw on your face. You were so wasted and then you passed out, you were asking for it." She said laughing.

"Right, you just wanted to be mean."

"What time is it?"

"Um... 7 o'clock. Wow we slept the day away." I said stretching. She took the chance to attack my sides and tickle me. I'm very ticklish and apparently she remembers just the spot to tickle me.

I managed to get free of her grasp and started chasing her around the room. She hopped over the bed and ran out the door. I chased after her into the living room where she hid behind Patrick.

"Well I'm glad you two are finally on talking terms but I don't want to be a part of this, whatever this is." He said plopping down on the couch leaving Kadence unguarded. I lunged for her and tackled her to the ground. I started tickling her mercilessly and she started screaming and kicking.

"UNCLE, UNCLE!!" she laughed. I got off and sat down on the couch next to Patrick. She sat down next to me and adjusted herself.

"It's on Peter Wentz." She said smiling evilly. God I loved it when she said my full name...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! im terribly sorry it took so long to update!! i've been super busy! i had to help put a playlist of music together for a school dance that nobody went to. so i wasted my entire week when i could have been working on my yearbook page i had to do. this week totally sucked! and at school were on lockdown bc they found a 'hitlist' so thats bad too! but im still kinda busy. i have a 3-5 page essay due monday. so please be patient! and pls review!! thank you!!
oh yeah title from Masterpiece by Meg and Dia.
Sign up to rate and review this story