Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

The Jet

by smokeyozzy 7 reviews

okay, they are on their way to Paris!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 1197 words

0Unrated
Okay, heres another chapter, and for the second time, im greatly sorry. I've just been kinda sad and really busy lately, ill try to keep posting regularly until im done with this one.
________________________________________________________________
"Whats wrong babe?" Mikey asked Veronica, they were both curled up together on the couch on their private jet. The plane had hit some turbulence and Veronica buried her head into Mikey's chest.

"I dont like flying." Veronica said, but it was muffled in Mikey's chest. She was really deathly afraid of flying, but she didnt want them to make fun of her.

"What did you say? I couldnt make it out." Mikey asked her, pulling her head off his chest.

"I dont like flying." She stated, then pushed her head pack into his chest.

"Stop doing that, you're gonna knock me off the couch." Mikey laughed, refering to Veronica pushing her head so hard into his chest.

"I cant help it." Veronica said, then cuddled up as close as humanly possible to Mikey.

"Well you're gonna have to hold on at least for a second then. I gotta go to the bathroom." Mikey got up, Veronica just curled up in a little ball on the couch.

"Whats wrong? First time flying or something?" Jeph asked her from behind his laptop, he was sitting in a big chair next to the couch.

"Nope, its my second time, but last time I was on a plane it was in a really bad storm and they had to make an emergency landing." Veronica said from her spot on the couch.

"Ah, I used to hate flying, but now I love it." he said.

"I dont, I hate it." Veronica said, Mikey walked out of the bathroom.

"Well, just dont pay attention to the fact that you're up really high and it should be fine." Jeph said, turning his attention back to his computer.

"I dont know, ill try. Hey Mikey." Veronica said. Mikey sat on the couch, then Veronica climbed onto his lap and latched on for dear life.

"Vee, just relax." Mikey said, then he layed down, Veronica still attached to him.

Veronica tried to forget about the fact that she was really high in the air, and eventually she fell asleep, still clinging to Mikey.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Vee, wake up, we're over Paris, we have to buckle up now." Mikey said, gently shaking his girlfriend.

Veronica jumped up, then sat back down next to Mikey and fastened the seatbelt around her growing belly. Then wrapped her arms around Mikey, and clung for dear life as the jet landed, then skidded to a stop on the runway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mikey, im not gonna survive here, I cant speak French." Veronica whined as they walked to where Kaitlin and Ellie we're standing with all their bags.

"Its fine, we cant speak French either." Ellie said as Mikey took some of her bags.

"See babe, you're not alone." Mikey said, then kissed her and brought the bags to the car. Veronica, Kaitlin, and Ellie all stayed where they were, hugging and catching up.

"Hey, I got an idea." Ellie said. "How 'bout we ditch all these men and have a girls night out?" she asked as Mikey was loading the last of the bags into the car.

"I cant." Veronica said sadly.

"Why not?" Kaitlin asked, dissapointed.

"Mikey's taking me out, like on a date." Veronica said.

"Where?" Ellie asked excitedly.

"I dont know, he wont tell me." Veronica said, then flashed Mikey a mean look after he came back.

"Whatever. I already told you it was a surprise." Mikey said.

"Fine, fine, be that way. I have to go to the bathroom before we leave, just wait for me here." Veronica said.

"Okay." Mikey said. He waited for Veronica to leave until he asked the question he had been dieing to ask Kaitlin and Ellie. "Okay guys, you have to promise not to tell Veronica. Im taking her to the Eiffel Tower tonight, we're going to have dinner at a small romantic cafe under it. Then im gonna propose, I was wondering two things. Number one is for your blessing, you guys are best friends and I want your blessing."

"Oh My God, seriously?" Ellie asked.

"Is that a good or a bad reaction?" Mikey asked, uncertain.

"Good, really good. You're the best thing that has ever happened to Veronica. You have mine." Ellie said, Mikey looked to Kaitlin.

"Of course!" Kaitlin said. Mikey hugged them both, then Veronica came back.

"Why were you just hugging them?" Veronica asked.

"Because I wanted too, your friends are my friends." Mikey said. "Can you drive babe, I dont know where it is."

"Neither do I." Veronica said, then climbed into the drivers seat. "But ill try."

"K, thanks babe." Mikey said, then climbed into the passenger seat, Kaitlin and Ellie climbed in the back. Mikey pulled out his sidekick and started to text Ellie.

From Mikey: Hey, if I give you our room key can you decorate our hotel room for when we get back?

Ellie felt her phone buzz, she pulled it out of her pocket and read the text from Mikey, she showed it to Kaitlin. Kaitlin nodded silently. Ellie texted him back.

From Ellie: Sure, like candles and roses?

From Mikey: Yea, stuff like that. Romantic and crap. Do you know what her favorite flower is?

From Ellie: Yep, blood red roses.

From Mikey: Cool, decorate the room with rose petals and stuff, then i'll get her a bouqet of them and give them to her at dinner.

From Ellie: Okay, but you know this is going to cost a lot right?

From Mikey: Yea, but I dont care. Ill give you my credit card to buy stuff with.

From Ellie: Okay. Do you have a ring yet?

From Mikey: Yep, my Grama's

From Ellie: Wow, thats big.

From Mikey: I know

From Ellie: Yea.

Veronica just sat there and tried to find the hotel. Everyone was messing with their phones, it was starting to annoy her.

"Okay! Enough with the phones! Put them away and help me find the damn hotel!" She yelled at everyone in the car.

"Sorry." Mikey said quietly. Kaitlin laughed at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You're afraid of her." Kaitlin said with a smirk, Veronica smiled.

"Am not." Mikey said.

"Are too." Kaitlin said.

"Okay, before this childish argument continues and Veronica screams again, get out of the car, we're here." Ellie said, she got out of the car.

Ellie and Kaitlin brought their bags up to the room they shared, then went shopping for Mikey. Mikey and Veronica started to get ready for their date.
________________________________________________________________
Okay, i was going to write more but i have to go finish my homework now. Yep, I waited until the last minute to do it, lol. Its not my fault, I wanted to post as many chapters as i could as soon as possible so imaybewatching didnt get mad at me :D Please dont hate me imaybewatching, your reviews make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and i dont think i could write very good when im sad, so please dont be mad at me :D-SMOKEY
Sign up to rate and review this story