Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Diner

by smokeyozzy 1 review

OK, officially off hiatus! I cant stand being mean, so heres a new chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 894 words

0Unrated
Okay, Smokey here, i'm planning on keeping up with updates now, my friend is gonna help me type them up too so i have more time. Heres a new chapter.
________________________________________________________________
"Veronica! Are you ready yet?" Ellie asked, pounding on the bathroom door in Mikey and Veronica's hotel suite. Ellie was supposed to make sure Veronica was ready by the time the car Mikey sent came to pick Veronica up.

"Almost!" Veronica yelled back to Ellie. Veronica unlatched the door and pulled it open slowly.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful." Ellie said, looking Veronica over.

"No im not, im fat and my hair is messy." Veronica said, slipping on a pair of midnight blue, sequined flats to match her blue satin knee length dress. Her black and pink hair was braided, then coiled, then the braid was coiled up into a bun, a few strands were hanging out and framing her face.

Ellie's cellphone rang, her ringtone was Good Charlotte's "Motivation Proclamation" She flipped it open.

"Yello?" Ellie said into her phone.

"Hey, im here." Mike's nervous voice said quickly on the other end.

"Okay, ill send her out." Ellie said, Veronica slipped on her jacket and headed out the door. When Ellie was sure she was out of hearing range, Ellie continued again. "Dont be nervous Mikey, everything will be fine."

"But what if she says no?" Mikey asked sadly.

"She wont, I know her." Ellie said.

"I hope so, she just walked outside, im gonna go now." Mikey said, then flipped his sidekick closed as the driver opened the door for Veronica.

"Oh my god! Mikey, you got a stretch hummer limo?" Veronica said excited.

"Only the best for you babe." Mikey said, kissing her after she sat down next to him on the expensive leather seats.

Meanwhile, Ellie dialed her and Kaitlin's room. "They're gone, get your ass down here so we can decorate, and dont forget the supplies." Ellie said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Frank's voice asked, he had answered the phone in Ellie and Kaitlin's room.

"Oh, hi Frank, can I talk to Kaitlin?" Ellie asked, mentally slapping herself in the head.

"Hi Ellie." Kaitlin said.

"What is Frank doing in our room?" Ellie asked angrily.

"He's going to help us, Mikey said he could." Kaitlin said.

"Oh, so he knows?" Ellie asked, happy that they had some help, even if it was Frank, who would probably slow them down.

"Mikey? Yes. But I havent told Frank yetm he doesnt even know what Mikey and Vee are doing right now. Im supposed to tell him." Kaitlin said. "I dont want him to freak out."

"Okay, well get down here, we need to hurry so we can tell Frank while we work." Veronica said, then hung up the phone.

"Tell me what? I thought you just needed my help." Frank said, pacing around Kaitlin and Ellie's room boredly.

"You'll find out soon enough, help me carry this stuff to Mikey's room." Kaitlin said, handing Frank two shopping bags.

"Fine." Frank whined like a child, snatching the bags from Kaitlin and pouting all the way to Mikey and Veronica's room.

Now, back to Mikey and Veronica.

"Mikey, this is wonderful!" gushed Veronica, staring up at the moonlit Eiffel Tower from her spot at the table in a little cafe.

"IT is, isnt it?" asked Mikey, not paying any attention to the wonderful view, but just gazing at his girlfriend and thinking about how well his life has been going for him. Of course were mistakes and tragedies, like him almost commiting suicide and Veronica's mom dieing, but so much good had come too.

"Hello, Earth to Mikey." Veronica said, waving her hands in front of his face.

"Oh, im sorry. I was just thinking." Mikey said, snapping back into reality.

"Thats okay babe." Veronica said, putting her hand over Mikey's that was resting on the table and rubbing his knuckles. "Is something bothering you?"

"Nope, everythings fine." Mikey said smiling, it was then that he was sure he was doing the right thing.

ELLIE, KAITLIN, AND FRANK
"Okay, Frank, you can set out the candles, then you're in charge of lighting them later too." Ellie said, since Frank was the only one with a lighter. "Kaitlin, you take the rose petals off the flowers and spread them around. I'll handle everything else."

"Fine, but can you tell me why im here now?" Frank asked grabbing some candles and putting them in various places around the room.

"Oops, I forgot." Kaitlin laughed. "Okay, now dont scream like a little girl, but Mikey's gonna propose."

"Holy shit! What about Veronica?" Frank asked, oblivious.

"You retard, he's going to propose to Veronica." Kaitlin said smacking him.

"OUCH!" Frank yelled rubbing his head. "Wait, what?" Frank asked, he finnally processed what she had said.
_______________________________________________________________
Okay, not quite as long as i had hoped, i wanted to make it extra long cuz i made y'all wait. Please review! Also, my friend will be typing up the next couple chapters (For sure the next couple, but she might do some more too.), so i'd like to give her some credit, because without her, this story would still be on hiatus! Again, im deeply sorry for making you wait.Oh, and if anyone was wondering, diner means "to dine" in french, i didnt miss spell dinner.

Sign up to rate and review this story