Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Aftermath Trilogy: To Love and Hate You

Epilogue

by Slades_Downfall 4 reviews

[Warning: Slight lime inside] The end of the story...for now...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 606 words

0Unrated
Epilogue

Gar Logan smiled at Angel as he gently ran his finger through her hair. It was a beautiful morning and the sun shown warmly through a nearby window. He smiled, remembering the previous night's events and how wonderful it was.

She was asleep and he was awake remembering...


Husband and wife both stared at each other for long minutes, thinking. They loved each other so much, and now at last, they were together. Gar gently reached out, pulling his beautiful bride into an embrace. "What are you thinking about, my Raven?" he asked in her ear.

"Oh, just about us and what the future holds," she replied, wrapping her arms around him.

Gar began kissing her cheek and she smiled, "Mmmm, what do you want Beast Boy?" she asked, although she knew full well what he wanted.

"I just want to love you as I should," he said, stopping his kisses for a moment. He then continued, gently trailing them across her face until he reached her mouth. Angel shuddered with delight as he gently began to kiss her mouth. She felt his passion rising as he deepened his kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

He gently lowered her onto her bed and pulled away from her. "I love you."

"I know that, Gar," Angel replied, a seductive smile crossing her lips, "but I want you to prove it." She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Oh, don't worry, my Raven," he chuckled wickedly, "I'm quite capable of that."

They kissed again. Longer, faster, wanting more of each other. Gar's hand drifted from her face and slipped down her body. She sighed and smiled at him as they expressed their love for each other in the most intimate way that they could. Resting against his body, she looked into his deep green eyes. She knew the rest of her life would be wonderful with him; and she knew this was what she wanted.



Gar smiled as he stared down at his beautiful, sleeping, violet haired wife. He smiled as he considered himself the luckiest man alive. His smile widened as she stirred awake. "Good morning, my Raven," he said, kissing her lips gently.

She gave him a frown. "Is that the best you can do?"

"Come now, love, be reasonable. We enjoyed ourselves last night, don't tell me you want more," Gar protested, his voice said one thing; his eyes said another.

"You're not very good at lying to me Gar. I know what you want," Raven looked at him, her violet eyes sparkling.

Gar didn't respond at all. He just pulled her into another kiss and they fell into another embrace. The sun shined on their union and all was well.

THE END

Author's Notes: Thanks so much for enjoying this wonderful story that I have written. This has been so much fun to do and now that it's over...Time for a sequel! Yeah, baby! Okay, for all those who want me to write a Starfire/Robin fanfi...Well, you're wish will be granted because the sequel will be Starfire/Robin romance! So all the people can sing and dance with happiness!

Special Thanks: My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, without him, I have no writing skills whatsoever. All those crazy reviewers out them 105 Reviews and counting, yeah baby! I rock! To all the authors who spoke their minds to me...This fic is for you...The wonderful people who came up with the brilliant idea to make Teen Titans into a TV show. Last but not least, THIS SITE!!! because without this site, where would my brilliance be brought to life?
Sign up to rate and review this story