Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR

Another Breakfast with Pancakes

by closet_vampire 2 reviews

The band is waking up, the time is early and it's time for yet another breakfast at Denny's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 486 words

0Unrated
It was still dark out when Emma woke with a start. She shot up in her bed; Ray rolled over and looked up into her eyes. Emma quickly climbed down. Running to the bathroom and dropping to the floor she began to throw up. Ray was there he'd dashed after her and now held her hair out of her face. Emma gripped the bowl tightly; and wished it to be over. Ray's warm hand rubbing her back soothed the nausea and it past. Sitting back Toro wiped her face with a warm cloth Frank had prepared. Emma looked up to see him standing at the door; Gerard stood behind him and Mikey behind him and behind Mikey stood Bob as well. Ray shooed them away.
"I think i had a little to much to drink last night,"
Ray placed the cloth on the counter,
"What you drink?"
Emma thought back; nothing came, she remembered that the wine had tasted funny and after that she hadn't had anything to drink,
"Nothing..."
Toro paused and thought for a second,
"Maybe the sushi didn't sit with you?"
"That'd be a first," Emma said smiling slightly as Ray helped her to her feet. They walked out to the kitchen.
"Do you want a Rockstar?" He asked opening the fridge.
"Yes please."
Ray handed Emma her drink and he started boiling water for coffee; Gerard sat on the couch drawing. Mikey was reading a magazine and Bob and Frank were having a battle of Donkey Konga. Emma clicked open her drink and took a small sip.
"Mikey does this taste okay to you?" Emma asked as her face had cringed at the first sip.
Mikey looked up from his magazine, placing it down he took the can and had a sip.
"Yeah," He replied passing it back to her, "Taste great."
Emma took another sip and held it out,
"Bob you try."
Bob intensely dueling Frank talked straight into the screen,
"Come here and pour some in my mouth."
Emma carefully did as she was instructed trying not to make Bob lose. She stood back and watched him swish it back and forth in his mouth.
"Me too," cried Frank.
The too boys sat swishing the drink in there mouths; they kept playing and finally once Bob beat Frank they swallowed.
"Taste fine," They said at the same time.
Ray came from behind Emma and took the drink from her hand,
"Let me try."
"Let me try too," Gerard mumbled into his sketchpad.
Ray took a swig and handed the can to Gerard. Emma looked up into Toro's eyes.
"It taste fine to me," Ray said shrugging his shoulders.
"Yeah it does," Gerard Replied handing the Rockstar back to Emma.
Emma placed it on the counter and shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know why it had tasted funny, but she did have a small feeling she was about to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story