Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tamers

Classes, Classes, and More Classes

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 0 reviews

Dennis, Frozel, Randy, Janimba, Leon, Kofree, Henry, and Ukyo start their first day of class. After meeting a weird teacher and bashful assistant, school was awesome. Time Skips are used in this st...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1092 words

-1TrainWreck
Morning finally came and all of the boys awoke slowly, they had only had 3 hours of sleep. They had all put on their uniforms, which were a monochromatic coloring of blue. They had to wear navy slacks, and dark blue sweaters with the crest of an "R" on an actual raft.
"I just noticed that these uniforms are so ugly," Randy complained, inspecting his new uniform.
Everyone murmured in agreement. The Slamina on the other hand had to wear blue bandanas. Janimba put his around his left arm. Frozel kept it around his neck. Ukyo wrapped it around his tail. Kofree kept it around his neck like Frozel did.
"Well, here's the first day of school," Dennis said and they all walked out of their doors.
"Welcome to Remat, I am your teacher Champion Sean, and this is your Trainer Chris. We will be your teachers for this year," Sean welcomed.
Champion Sean had on a black cloak with a black shirt and black slacks. He had a sincere look to him, but a determined facial expression that will drill the kids all with the best information he can give. He had blue eyes with black hair.
Chris on the other hand, looked extremely nervous. He had on glasses over his brown eyes, but he had his brown hair covering his eyes, so it was kind of hard to tell.
"This is my Slamina, Oppusin," the champion said. Behind him came a scorpion. It was on all four legs with its stinger at the ready. It was a very intimidating moment when Oppusin came out.
"Sh-should I bring out my Slamina?" Chris asked.
Sean just shot him a look, but that was enough for Chris to understand that it was a yes to send out his Slamina.
"Hello, this is my Slamina, Wega," Chris announced with nervousness in his speaking. Wega came out, nobody expected it to be a lion. Wega stood on both feet with his tail following him and having his mane look like it made its own wind. This was a very majestic moment for everyone.
"Okay, now that you have met us, we would like to meet you," Sean said with a smile.
For the next 20 minutes everyone started to get to know each other. Leon stayed in the back, avoiding everyone, and giving people a dreadful look that said, "Do get any closer, I am 5 years old, but I can hurt you bad." Kofree stayed by his side, and sent a smile to the kids that tried to make friends with Leon. The other kids stayed clear away from him.
No one had went close to Henry, he had stayed in the back, but no one would go up to him to at least say a greeting. He looked very sad. Ukyo stayed close to him and tried to keep Henry company and cheered Henry up.
Dennis and Randy on the other hand were extremely social. They talk with everyone and had fun. There Slamina were also having fun meeting the other Slamina of the other kids. Dennis and Randy talked, laughed, and had fun for those 20 minutes. They don't know why Leon and Henry didn't come up to them.
Class for the next few hours were an overview of class and more rules and thing they would be doing during class for next year. They took the kids to lunch. Eating was good, and then it we came back to class. After lunch we got a tour of the school, it was amazing. Every corner was better than the last, every place was full of excitement, and this place was huge, even Leon was amazed. Time went by so fast, but now class was over for the day.
"Class, today is good enough for now, please return to your dormitories, and do not wander the halls please," Sean warned as he let out the tiny children called his students. Chris silently waved goodbye to them and sent them a little goodbye smile.
The 8 boys walked along side each other as they went to their dormitories. They were talking about their whole day. Leon just walked in his own world. Henry listened intently to all the details of things. While Randy and Dennis were talking and stepping over each others words and agreeing with each other with almost every little thing.
By the time the boys got to their room, they were exhausted. Being only 4 o'clock, it was tiring talking so much. Henry was just tired from the walk. Leon went over to the window, that seemed to be his "spot". Dennis and Randy sighed. The Slamina all went to their blue, single, bed and laid down.
Everyone went to sleep. Leon and Kofree then started their night conversations once they knew everyone was asleep and snoring. Leon was at the window still with Kofree by his side. Leon was staring at the stars and Kofree was looking at his tamer, thinking of what to say.
"Why aren't you talkative like Dennis and Randy?" Kofree asked starting the conversation trying not to upset his tamer.
Leon was silent for a second. "You already know why, so why ask?" Leon replied.
"I know...but I want to help you," Kofree answered sadly.
"Then don't try, I can do fine on my own, I am here just to have food, a roof over my head, and a school to teach me things," Leon said coldly.
"Alright, I will go to bed now, goodnight Leon," Kofree said as it flew over to its bed. Did he forget about me?
School was all about the Land of Dnal, and learning more about Slamina. It was a fun for the kids. After a few nights at the school and a little begging from Kofree, Leon even started talking to his roommates. Kofree next goal was to get him talking to other people.
Dennis and Randy became really popular in their schools, and they even got Henry to become talkative to other people. Henry even made new friends outside the dorm. Janimba, Frozel, Kofree, and Ukyo became the best of friends and they had the best of fun.
The school year went by fast and they were finally graduation came. They all graduated the Beginner rank and were ranked Novices now. They were so happy, even Leon was smiling. They all went with Ello and Jim again sitting next to each other and talking about their year. They couldn't wait until next year, where the real training begins.

*Time Skip to Next Year*
Sign up to rate and review this story