Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Falter

Chapter 1

by hips-n-hearts86 6 reviews

Peyton Clarkson's boyfriend had just signed with one of the biggest recording companies around, and now hes heading out to tour with another major band, Fall Out Boy. What happens when he can't alw...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1158 words

3Exciting
Ok, so this is my first story posted on here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have writing it. It starts off a little slow but I promise it will pick up. I do not own Fall Out Boy or anyone associated with them, although I must say I would like to. LOL. But I do own Peyton, Oliver, Lucid Eyes, Krystal, Duane, Chad, and Rachael. They are mine..so do not steal k? Enjoy...and reviews would be lovely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
"Are you serious? You had better not be messing with me Oliver!"

"Why would I joke about something like this?," the man named Oliver stated matter of factly.

"Well, uh, because your evil," the women's voice spoke clealy into the reciever jokingly, "besides, you have to admit that this is something hard to believe. I mean if this were two years ago, ok, I would of been like, 'YAY! WOOT', but its not, so its just hard to swallow at the the moment."

Oliver sighed heavily into the phone, "I have the papers; my name is written all over them. Babe, we've been signed! We made it! Can you believe it Peyton? We actually have finally done it."

Peyton smiled into the phone. The happiness that radiated from his voice was contagious and she couldn't help but want to be happy for him. But something in the back of her mind came forward before she had a second to process it. "So, when do you leave then?", and there it was. Her voice had dropped and her heart had sank to the pit of her stomach. Sure she was happy for him, who wouldn't be, but she couldn't stop her self from wondering when the last time they would see each other would be.

He lowered his voice, it sounded more strained, "Can we talk about this when I get back to the apartment? It would just be better to talk about it there than doing it over the phone."

Peyton inhaled sharply, and she knew he had heard it. He was going to break up with her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. 'Damn me for ever supporting his stupid ideas and his gifts!', she thought to herself as tears began to well up in her yeyes. "Oh, ok then. I guess I will see you when you get back then," and with that she closed her cell phone and threw it on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

"Peyton? Peyton?! Hello?" Oliver yelled into the phone.

"She hung up on you didn't she?," came a voice from behind him.

"Huh? Oh, um, it was nothing. I just had to tell her the good news, and that moving here was definetly worth it." Oliver replied smiling brightly as he turned to face the voice. "The name's Oliver, I was just signed with you guys this summer, well not just me but my band Lucid Eyes." He extended his hand to the man in front of him.

The man took his hand and shook it gently, "Patrick, and its good to finally meet the guy behind the music. Oh, and sorry about the eavsdropping, I couldn't help it."

"No, no, its cool. I should of just waited until I left the building to call her instead of calling her as soon as I walk out of the confrence room," He chuckled lightly, "but you know I had to share the excitement like I said before."

Patrick adjusted his hat and waited for him to continue, and when he didn't, curiosity go the best of him. "So, how did it go then?"

Oliver glanced from his phone then back to Patrick. "Well, as good as can be expected I guess. She's just worried about when I'm leaving and now I think she thinks I'm going to break up with her. I don't know." He ran his hand over his face in frustration.

Before Patrick could respond to him, the confrence room door opened and people began filing out.

"Dude, Patrick! There you are man! Where were you?," an older man with black hair and dark eyes questioned as he threw his arm around Patrick.

"Oh, nothing Pete, just talking with Oliver here about the tour and stuff," 'Well, it wasn't a complete lie,' Patrick thought as he looked around for the kid Oliver.

"Oliver who? Oh, do you mean the bass player from Lucid Eyes?" Pete said as he looked for him as well.

"Yeah," Patrick said as he caught a glimpse of Oliver jumping into a Jeep Chereoke, his phone attached to his ear as he sped off down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

Peyton began pacing her living room frantically. Many thoughts had begun to plague her mind, like, 'Where will I go if he leaves me, this is his place technically?,' and, 'My mom is going to tell me she told me so, I can just see it now when I call her to tell her about it. I don't want to go back to Ohio!'

She collapsed onto the couch with a thud. The wearing in the carpet now evident from her pacing. She just couldn't fathom why he would do this to her, to them. They had met two years ago when Peyton was nineteen and Oliver was eightteen. It was pretty much as setup from the get-go. Oliver Lemmings was in a little band called Lucid Eyes, and so was Duane Pearson who happened to be dating Krystal, who in turn was best friends with Peyton since they were kids. Krystal had drug her to one of their shows back in Ohio, and from there history was made. One look at him and Peyton was mesmerized, from his black hair to his dark eyes and his lip peircings.

The same went for Oliver as well. He immediately became captivated by her brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, and her nose ring. She made his heart skip a beat and she loved doing that to him. He became her rock from that point on, she supported his dreams and him as well as hers. After Krystal and Duane had got engaged and popped out a kid, they both decided that maybe it was time to do something about thier relationship.

So, they moved to Chicago. Krystal and Duane soon followed, as well as the rest of the band, Rachael and Chad. They had moved in together four months ago and everything was going good. That is up until about twenty minutes ago.

"What is a girl to do now?," Peyton sighed and curled up on the couch.

Then the sound she had been waiting for came. She heard Oliver's keys in the door, this was what she had been dreading for over twenty minutes and she was still not ready to face it.

Pain and a mix of nerves were her new best friends now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

So Review please..and let me know what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story