Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Success Story

U is for Ubiquitous

by indie_chicky 1 review

Success has made Brendon Urie ubiquitous (if you don't know what it means, look it up.)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 321 words

0Unrated
Success has made Brendon Urie ubiquitous.

"If I see one more fucking picture of him, I may explode."

"Aw, then who would we get to play guitar?"

"I don't give a shit. If I don't stop seeing Brendon's smug little grin in every damn magazine I pick up, I'm leaving the band."

Spencer and Ryan were walking down the street in New York City a week after the interview. Jon and Brendon had opted for a few more hours of sleep before their show, but Spencer and Ryan wanted to check out the venue before they all had to be down for sound check.

"He's the singer, you know. It's to be expected."

"That's not even the point, Spence. He's in these magazines for fucking twelve year olds next to the quiz about what hair-do will get your crush to like you. I mean, they shouldn't even be listening to our music, let alone knowing who he is."

They walked a little further until they came to the venue. It had a color screen TV out front, and Ryan and Spencer watched in awe as their name appeared in brightly colored lights on the screen. It still made them feel amazing, no matter how many shows they had played.

Then, a huge individual shot of Brendon's face popped up on the screen and Ryan fumed, even though individuals of he, Spencer, and Jon popped up right afterwards.

"I can't even take a fucking walk."

"You know, for the record, I think he likes your hair when it has that 'just rolled out of bed' look. I don't think you'd get the bangs if you took that quiz."

Ryan turned to his best friend with a look of pure disdain, but the other boy just grinned mischievously.

"Fuck you, Spencer."

The worst thing about having your best friend constantly around? He knows all your thoughts, especially the ones you shouldn't be having.
Sign up to rate and review this story