Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Loving Every Minute Of It

by Geets 4 reviews

Vicky and Brendon get to spend the day together

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 1943 words

1Ambiance
God, you guys are AMAZING for reviewing!! Thank you all SO MUCH! So here's the next chapter, and I think I will deserve more cake, and chocolate for that matter...

~~~~~~

I moaned groggily as I slowly opened my eyes. I was totally confused; I had no idea where I was and I was still really tired. But then I remembered as I finally dragged my eyes open. Brendon's arm was still wrapped around me and he slept silently and we sat on the sofa. Wow, he looked so cute! I didn't want to wake him, since it was only 8:58 in the morning, so I sat there, enjoying the situation I was in, watching him sleep and waiting for him to wake up.

But I didn't have to wait long; he began stirring about 10 minutes later. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at the sight of me.

"Morning," he groaned, whilst smiling.

"Morning," I replied, smiling as I saw his beautiful grin.

He stretched briefly before placing his arm around me again. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Oh, yes, very well thank you. What about you?"

"Like a baby." I laughed with him.

He turned on the TV and flicked through the channels to find something to watch; he eventually settled on Friends. We just sat there in silence, watching the programme. He still held me close and it was so relaxing. He was such a sweet guy.

Ryan emerged a short while later, wearing nothing but his boxers. When he saw us sitting in the lounge, he stopped and considered turning back, but we had already seen him.

"Hey Ryan, come sit down," I said to him; he had been so sweet yesterday.

"On second thought..." Brendon trailed off as we realised that he was only dressed in his boxers.

"Hey, I, er, didn't think anyone was up..." he said shyly, moving around on the spot.

"It's ok, just come and sit down. See - it's the presence of a girl; we walk around like this all the time usually. It's your fault!" he joked.

"Well, I have never said that you couldn't, so you can't have a go at me. And plus, if I was to protest to gorgeous guys wondering around the house with no shirt on, I would be mental," I smirked at them both, as Brendon slapped my arm.

"What?! It's true! It's also a compliment," I said, a little more shyly this time.

"I was kidding. So, did you have a good time last night Ryro?" Brendon asked, putting on a baby sort of voice.

"We had a great time. It was so much fun. Well, as much fun as we can have without you two," he added, tilting his head and smiling innocently.

"Aww, thanks Ryro," I imitated Brendon, earning me another slap. I giggled. "You had fun then?"

"Yeah, it was great. We just went to a club; the others had a few drinks. A few being the understatement of the century. But we all danced some more. It was fun."

"Good for you man!" Brendon said in a much more manly tone, I might like to say. "You and Keltie are so great together."

"Yeah, you're such a cute couple!" I smiled at him, and he blushed a bit at my comment.

"Thanks, I really like her actually."

"What are the plans for today, if any?" Brendon inquired.

"Actually, we were all saying yesterday that we'd like to do stuff with our own girlfriends today. If that's ok with you guys," Ryan said hesitantly.

"Yeah, totally. So, looks like it's just me and you today Vicky! Anything you want to do?"

I couldn't think, and since he was looking straight at me, I had to say something. Ryan took the opportunity to leave.

"I'm gonna go and get changed, you two. I'd better go and get Spence and Jon out of bed too... probably too drunk to get up," he thought aloud, as he traipsed up the stairs.

"I dunno really; what do you want to do?"

"Hmmm... we could always go shopping? Vegas has some great shops here. We could get a bite to eat perhaps? That doesn't sound terribly interesting; what so you think?"

"That sounds great! I might just get some breakfast then I'll get ready." I began to get up, reluctantly at that, but Brendon held my arm back.

"I'm taking you out today; do you fancy getting some pancakes out at a diner?"

I smiled; "Yeah, sure. I'll go and take a shower then." I got up and walked upstairs. I put on some make-up, changed into a pink summery dress (I figured that if we were going out for the day, I should dress nicely, but casually) and I slipped on my black, heeled shoes. After I had put my white bag on my shoulder, I tottered slightly downstairs to meet Brendon; he was dressed beautifully again in a shirt, black trousers and a scarf around his neck.

"Wow, you look really nice," he said as I walked downstairs.

"You look fabulous as always," I responded. He smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked, holding his arm out for me. He was such a charmer, and I loved it so much.

"Yeah... let's go." I took his arm and he led me to his car.

------

Firstly, he took me to the same diner that we went to before and we had more great pancakes. Then we went to the famous Las Vegas shopping mall, and we had such a good time; I insisted of paying for any stuff we bought there to sort of say thanks for everything. There were tons of great designer shops there! Getting my dad to give me his credit card for 'emergencies' was a great plan...

In the evening, he took me out to this really nice restaurant that he sometimes goes to, and so he was able to get a secluded table at the rear of the restaurant so we wouldn't be disturbed. It was so romantic and sweet; we had a great opportunity to just talk to each other.

"So, tell me about your family," Brendon asked as we ate little rolls of bread.

"My family... is a bit of a train wreck. My mom and dad argue and my brother is a pain in the ass sometimes. I mean, we do get along, but it's not very often," I laughed slightly.

"Really? That can't be very easy to deal with," he replied sympathetically.

"Yeah, well I just get used to it I guess. I don't really like arguing, but I can't really help that. What about you? What was it like for you growing up?"

"Well, I had 4 older brothers to compete with, so there were lots of little fights there," he laughed.

"Wow, 4 brothers? That's harsh."

"Yeah, well I guess it was all fun in some way. My parents were always pretty close; either that or they were good at hiding their feelings. But when I started the band, we practised so much that my grades went down a lot. Finally, I graduated from that hell hole of high school, and like 5 days later, we went to record! It was crazy, then my parents kinda threw me out..." he looked around with a little smile on his face.

"Oh my god, seriously? I heard something about that actually; I didn't know that it actually happened! What did you do then?"

"Well, I rented an apartment out, and I became the smoothie man!" he chuckled to himself. "I had to get a job to pay for the apartment and for band practise space."

"Oh god, I can't believe that your parents just abandoned you like that!" I was shocked.

"They were dead set on me going to college, and when I didn't want to, they weren't terribly pleased. But it's ok now, once we started playing, my dad actually saw one of out concerts and they both became more supportive from then on. They're really big fans now actually." I smiled at him.

"Well, you deserve it to be honest with you; you've done really well and god, to do all that to get your band moving? That's incredible. I really admire you," I said.

"Really; why? I haven't exactly done anything great; I'm a musician who followed his dream." He spoke like he was just a normal guy.

"For one thing, I have no idea what I even want to do, so I have no dream to follow. And I don't honestly think that I would do something like that if it upset my parents that much."

"If you wanted something as much as I wanted this, you would. You just say that 'cause you've never done anything bad in your life to upset your parents. I was just like you: perfect son, top grades, but I just wanted to be in a band and make music."

The conversation continued as we ate dinner and Brendon drove us back to their house. He opened the door and turned on the light; no-one was home.

"I've had a really nice day Brendon; thank you," I said to him, looking up into his eyes once more. We were stood in the hall way just inside the house.

"No problem; I've had a great time too." We stood still for a few moments, simply staring into each other, getting lost in each other. He finally broke the silence by saying, "Vicky... I really like you...", then he leaned in slowly and kissed me softly and gently. I felt paralysed by his touch as he raised his hand and placed it carefully on my face. I kissed him back, just as sweetly.

He pulled away and saw the look on my face. He smiled breathtakingly as he took my hand in his. "Shall we go upstairs?" he whispered. I couldn't even reply, so I nodded and smiled back at him.

Once we got to his room, he closed the door and continued where we left off. He kissed me again, this time a little harder and I began to wind my arms around his neck. I felt his tongue poke out of his mouth and it tickled my lip playfully before I parted my lips slightly. His tongue met mine in a little war; his hands were busy unzipping my jacket. Once he had taken it off and it dropped to the floor delicately, he unbuttoned his shirt and let that fall away too.

He took hold of my waist and directed me to his king size bed. He lay on top of me, straddling me and kissing me until I felt dizzy. When he began to kiss down my neck and up to my earlobe, I moaned softly into his ear. It felt so good. Even though his hands moved up and down my hips, he never made a move to remove the dress. Such a gentleman. I wasn't ready for that anyway.

When his lips returned to mine, I rolled us over, taking him slightly by surprise, but he still smiled and let me do the same to him. I kissed his chest lightly, but I sucked on his gorgeous-smelling neck, hearing him groan as he tightened his arms around my waist.

We continued making out for ages, until we decided to go to sleep. I cuddled into his chest and he held me closely as I drifted into a sweet sleep.

~~~~~~

So, there it was people! The chapter I think everyone was waiting for since the beginning! I hope you liked it; please review!! Thankyou!
Sign up to rate and review this story