Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Sing It Like You Mean It

by Geets 5 reviews

Vicky joins the guys for a band practise

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 2287 words

0Unrated
I felt a hand massage my face and I woke up. Brendon looked at me, smiling that million-dollar smile and I smiled sleepily back at him as he kissed me passionately. He kissed incredibly.

He pulled away. "Morning sweetie."

"Morning gorgeous," I said back to him. He pulled me closer to him (if that was possible) and kissed me more deeply this time. I reacted by pushing my tongue into his mouth, licking those amazing lips on the way. He rolled on top of me, taking charge once again, and he kissed me everywhere - around my face, my jaw line, my neck, my ears. His touch made me melt into his body. He was still shirtless and his chest felt amazing, so toned.

There was a short knock on the door and then Jon entered briskly. "Hey man, I was-", he saw Brendon and me making out and he stopped abruptly. "Oh, god, sorry... I was just looking for Vicky since she wasn't in her room... I'll just go..." and he left the room as quickly as he came in.

I burst out laughing and Brendon joined in before choking me with another kiss. When I really couldn't breathe any longer, I had to pull back slightly.

"Last night was... amazing, Brendon," I told him slowly.

"I know; it was wonderful. You're fantastic, you know that?"

I blushed profusely. "Thank you..." I didn't know what else to say! What are you supposed to say to a comment like that?! "You're incredible too..."

Brendon smiled at me. He kissed me once more before rolling off me. "I had better go and take a shower. I'll be back soon."

"You better be." I wrapped myself in the blankets and turned on the TV, but I wasn't paying much attention to it; my mind was racing with thoughts of the previous night. I still had my dress on, but it had ridden up me in the night.

About 15 minutes later, Brendon emerged wearing only a towel. Man, he had some guts. But did he look hot!

"Now you get the pleasure of seeing me in just a towel," he smirked. I smirked back at him as he crawled back onto the bed and attacked me with his lips. He lay his body down on top of me, took my hands and held them above my head. Then he kissed me and used one hand to stroke my face. This time he just concentrated on my lips. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow; that's how amazing he was.

About 10 minutes later, I decided to go and take a shower myself, even though Brendon moaned and tried to drag me back down to him. He said he would change and then go down to get some breakfast, and that he would meet me there. I just giggled at him then left to get some clothes to change into.

Dressed in a flowing brown skirt, a white vest and little pink sandals, I went downstairs but stopped outside the kitchen where I could hear them all talking.

"Oh my god, dude, I can't believe you and Vicky!" I heard Jon say.

"Guys, she's so sweet and a really good kisser," Brendon replied. I smiled to myself cheesily.

"But what are you going to do? I mean, she's great and everything, don't get me wrong, but she's still 3 years younger than you. Doesn't that bother you?" Spence said.

"No, I thought it might, but it doesn't. She's nothing like any 16 year-old I've met before; she's so mature and... incredible, for lack of a better way to explain it," he laughed. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world; to have spent the night with Brendon Urie.

I thought that I had better go in the room before someone realised I was there and had been listening, so I entered the room, and huge grin on my face. Borderline goofy idiot, I'd say.

"Morning!" I said, getting out a bowl for Frosties since Brendon was eating some too.

All the guys said morning back to me, and Brendon said, "Hey sweetie," kissing me and then handing me the box.

"So, are you two together then now?" Jon asked curiously.

"Yeah, I guess so," Brendon answered.

"Wow, don't sound too excited," Spencer added.

"Well, it just sorta happened; it wasn't exactly planned or anything," Brendon replied.

"'Just sorta happened'? Dude, we've been waiting for this to happen since, like, the second day Vicky was here!" Jon exclaimed.

I choked on my Frosties. "What? You expected this to happen?"

"Well, yeah, it was pretty obvious that you liked each other. Brendon was too scared to make a move, and he also had a girlfriend, which was a problem," Jon shrugged.

I turned to Brendon, still perplexed. "You liked me since I got here?" I asked very quietly. I saw the guys lean in slightly closer to hear.

"Well, of course I did. You were so cute, and when I got to talk to you, you were really fun and sweet..." I stared at him, a look of happy astonishment on my face. Since I couldn't find words to portray how I felt (actually, I couldn't find words at all), I kissed him passionately.

I heard distant coughs and I realised that the guys were coughing discreetly at me and Brendon.

"Sorry..." I apologised.

"It's ok. We have a band practise today don't we?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, it's at 2, right? I think Pete is coming too," Jon answered.

"Wait, you mean Pete, as in Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy / your manager?!"

"Yeah... why? You gonna tell me you like him more than me?" Brendon pouted.

"Aw, no, I was just wondering." I gave them all an innocent look.

"Oh, ok. Yeah he is; how did you know he was our manager?" Spence asked curiously, but clearly amused.

"Oh, er, I knew that you guys were signed by him..." I trailed off, turning a bright shade of pink.

They just laughed at me. "Do you want to come? I mean, I was going to invite you along anyways, but now you said that..." Brendon said.

"I would love to! If you don't mind me being there," I asked tentatively.

"It's fine, we don't mind," Jon answered on behalf of them all.

"What do you want to do for now then?" Spence asked.

"Hmmm... how about the usual morning ritual?" Jon suggested.

"Sounds perfect," Brendon answered excitedly, rising from his chair as the others did the same. When I just looked at them, totally confused, Brendon said, "Sorry, we were gonna go and play Guitar Hero. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, sure!" I followed them all into their lounge as they all sat sprawled on the floor, except for Brendon and me; we sat on the sofa, Brendon's arms around my waist. We sat and watched Spence get thrashed by Jon as they played very competitively.

"Do you want to play?" Brendon asked me.

"I can't play guitar, so no thanks," I said to him, a little impolitely.

"Oh, ok..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. I just meant that I can't play."

"Ok, well then, I can teach you," Brendon said cheerfully.

"Really? It won't be as easy as you might think; I suck at music."

He laughed. "It doesn't matter. Basic guitar isn't too hard to learn. We can have our first lesson later! After practise?"

"I look forward to it."

I watched them all play until they decided they were hungry and they wanted to go and get some food from McDonalds. We left to get some food, and then they just thought that we could go to the studio since it was 1:30 already. 10 minutes later we arrived and they all started to set up their instruments as I sat and watched excitedly, since I was going to be meeting Pete Wentz; Fall Out Boy was one of my other favourite bands, after Panic!.

"Shall we just get started?" Ryan asked since they were all ready.

"Yeah sure. What are we playing?" Spence asked as he took his seat at his drum kit.

"Whatever you like, Spence," Ryan mused. Spencer just shrugged and then started banging on the drums, playing a rhythm I recognised. The other joined in simultaneously. I realised then that they were playing 'The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage'. They were so brilliant when they played live! I loved it so much.

I was so focused on them playing that I didn't even realise that Pete Wentz was leaning against the door frame, listening to them play. But once the guys had finished playing, Pete moved into the room.

"Wow, that was good guys! How have you been?" he asked as he moved closer to them.

"We've been good. Just writing the new album and chilling a lot," Ryan answered. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I've been great. Released the new album now, it's all getting hectic again. We're going on tour in a few weeks." They nodded at him. He turned round to see me standing there. "And who might this be?" he said smugly.

"This is Vicky Alben, my girlfriend," Brendon stepped in. His girlfriend. Wow.

"It's very nice to meet you, Vicky," Pete said offering his hand confidently. I smiled.

"Hi, same to you too. I'm a big fan of your music," I said timidly.

"You are, are you? Have you heard our new album?" he asked, warming to me now rather than trying to terrify me.

"Yeah, it's brilliant. I really like it," I nodded.

"Cool. It's always nice to meet a fan who isn't crazy. Well, there's no time to waste; I've gotta be at a meeting later," Pete laughed, turning his attention back to Panic!.

"Ok. We'll just play some of the stuff we've come up with so far for the album," Spence said before he began playing the drums again.

------

After about half an hour of listening to fantastic new music (music I got to hear before anyone else, other than Pete), they had gone through all the music that they had been working on so far.

"That sounds good, guys. Looking to be another success, this album," he smiled sincerely. "Well, I'm sorry about the quick drop in, but I actually have to go now."

"Ok, see you then," Jon said. The others all said goodbye, Pete waved at me flirtatiously which made me blush slightly, but I waved back nevertheless.

"Wow, is Pete always so bold?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah, that's pretty much him in a nut shell. He loves flirting with girls, and when Brendon said that you were his girlfriend, I'm guessing he decided to take the opportunity to wind little Bren up," Spence said. I laughed at him, but Brendon glared.

"Brendon, you don't honestly think I like Pete or something, do you?" I asked him.

"No... it's just weird when he acts like that." He pouted at me.

"Good, 'cause yeah, he's good-looking, but so are Jon, Ryan and Spence!" I smiled at him before he kissed me. When he returned to practise, I was as giddy as a school girl (even though I was one...).

They continued playing the music they had already played, adapting bits here and there to see how they sounded. Ryan had also written some lyrics, so they began to write some music to go with it. It was inspiring to see them composing like this; they were so relaxed and comfortable.

They decided to stop at 3:35, since they were all tired and Ryan had agreed to meet up with Keltie. Spencer just rolled his eyes at his band mate as he packed away his sticks.

"Right then babe, you ready to learn a little guitar?" Brendon asked.

I inhaled deeply before saying, "Yeah, sure, take your best shot." He just laughed at me.

"Ok... well, I'll just teach you a few chords and then I'll show you how to play one of our riffs."

"Seriously?! I get to play one of your riffs?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Er, 'cause they're hard." I stated in a very obvious way.

He laughed. "They're not that hard. You've just got to know what you're doing."

------

I had learned to introduction to 'Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks' over an hour later, after many tantrums on my behalf. But he was so patient that in the end, I managed to pick it up.

"That was good babe, see, you can play guitar. You just needed to put your mind to it. And my brilliant teaching methods just helped that much more." he smiled at me.

"Thanks Brendon. I can't believe I actually learned how to play the guitar! How about you teach me the drums next?!" I fooled.

"One step at a time. Wait, hang on, how did you know I could play the drums?"

Fuck. Couldn't I just learn to keep my mouth shut? "I, er, the internet..." I admitted, staring at the floor.

He pulled my chin up and said, "I think it's cute. Anyway, I'm more curious about how you are going to repay me for teaching you how to play a bit of guitar?" he asked, smirking at me.

"Hmmm....," I pondered. "I can think of one or two ways."

"Oh you can, can you?" He moved closer to me.

"Uhuh. We need to get home though first. You've got your car, right?" I turned away from him, walking towards the door.

"Yep. Come on." He took my hand in his and led me to his car.

~~~~~~

There's the new chapter. A bit random, and not much happened, but it's just more of a filler really. Reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story