Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tamers

Being Introduced to New Friends

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 0 reviews

Everyone gets to learn who is in each other their classes. Everyone is split apart after five years in being in the same class as each other.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1406 words

-1TrainWreck
The eight of them jumped out of their beds and ran towards, or in Kofree's case flew to where they heard the scream coming from. It was coming from down the halls and heads started popping out of everyone's dorm door to see what was happening.
"Get away from me Sean," a girl's voice ordered, it was dark, yet sweet.
"Why?" the boy, who seemed to be Sean asked.
"Because you ordered your ugly wolf to attack me!" replied the girl.
"C'mon Danielle, it's not my fault that if Razak smells meat on you, he automatically attacks," Sean said trying to protect his Slamina from Danielle's dark gaze.
"Well, teach that monster to stay away from me and my Slamina, or else..." Danielle threatened.
"What was that about?" Dennis asked.
"Well, my Slamina kinda attacked her, but it wasn't my fault, he smelled bacon on her and kinda jumped on her and started inspecting her for that bacon," Sean explained, "by the way I'm Sean."
"Dennis, that is Randy, Henry, and Leon," Dennis said pointing to each of them.
"Hey, well," Sean said he looked around, "nothing to see here people," Sean then turned around to go back to his dorm.
Everyone left went back into their dorms murmuring about Razak's attack on Danielle.
"Well, that's a good way to end our night before classes," Dennis joked. Everyone laughed and Leon did his regular smirk. Even for 5 years together, no one had ever heard Leon laugh. The walked down the halls and entered their rooms and fell asleep.

*

The next day everyone put on their blue uniforms and went to their homeroom and Period 1 class. They entered the classroom and it looked like the new Novices were all in the classes. They saw Sean and Danielle, but they were at different ends of the classes. Danielle's Slamina was a black cat with a white star, and Sean's Slamina was a white wolf.
"Please take a seat," a man with short blond hair and blue eyes and a muscular body, the teacher's uniform was different this year, they all wore gold uniforms this time.
The gang did as they were suppose to do and took their seats, sitting near each other.
"Welcome to another year at Remat. I will your teacher in the World of Dnal class and homeroom teacher. I will give you all the things you will need this whole year. I am Champion Lloyd," Lloyd explained.
The day went by quick, and all they did was introduce themselves. Everyone talked about their day. They talked about new friends and their new teachers.
"I have that Sean in my class," Dennis said, biting into his apple.
"Hmph, I have Danielle and she is really cool," Leon said.
"I have this really weird kid named Choi and he is like obsessed with his Slamina, being the best," Henry said biting into his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
"Well, this guy named Greg is a loud-mouth and he annoys me so much," Randy complained, drinking his grape juice.
Everyone finished their lunches and returned to their classes. Classes were again introducing and learning about what they were going to be doing during the year. It was an boring day, but they all got through it and finally returned to their dorms.

*

Classes began with more interesting things now. Learning more about Dnal in first period with Champion Lloyd. It was more of a review of what they learned in the Beginner-rank years. Everyone left to go their second period class after first period was finished.
Dennis walked all alone by himself to his second period class.
"Hey Dennis, wait up," a voice behind Dennis ran up to him, " how are you doing?" It was Sean and he ran up next to Dennis.
"Hey Sean," Dennis greeted, he was glad he didn't have to show up to class by himself.
"I didn't want to arrive to class by myself," Sean said and Dennis laughed at him, "what?"
"Nothing," Dennis laughed.
They arrived and they saw that the desks were in a circle.
"Wow, Miss Wanda has gone far to do that," Sean whispered.
Dennis nodded his head and went to an unoccupied desk and Sean sat next to him.
"Welcome cla--" Miss Wanda welcomed, but she was cut off by a girl entering class late.
"Sorry," she apologized and her Slamina also apologized. Her Slamina was a jellyfish and it floated behind her and it was a beautiful purple color and the head of the was as big as her head and the tentacles fell down to floor.
"Okay class, we will learn the basics are learning the water element and controlling it. Water is the element of peace and healing. It flows like the river and rushes with falling waterfall," Miss Wanda said moving her hands in a flowing like movement to show how water flows.
Miss Wanda was wearing a sapphire colored uniform. That was because she was head of the Yeknom department. Her Slamina was a crab. Her crab was the same size as 3 of the students wide. And the claws were huge. And it sat down.
"Okay, first off I want you and your Slamina to be one and whole and make bubbles first out," Miss Wanda instructed, "for example." Miss Wanda looked at her Slamina named Karina and Karina had bubbles come out of her huge claws.
Everyone watched in amazement and began to do as they were instructed. They tried to connect with their Slamina.
"Dennis, I wonder why I am here, I have a wolf," Sean whispered.
"Shut up, I am trying to make bubbles," Dennis shushed.
"It's because I am an arctic wolf, just like penguins are ice, ice is a sub-element of water. I use ice techniques," Razak explained answering his tamer's question.
"Oh," Sean exclaimed.
"Shh, no talking please," Miss Wanda asked.
It was 5 minutes later and someone had finally made bubbles.
"Ahh, so our late student was the first to make the magic happen," Miss Wanda said, pointing to the girl and her jellyfish. She started blushing.
"May I ask you your name please," Miss Wanda asked.
"Melony," Melony answered.
"Oh so Melony it is then," said the Yeknom leader.
Everyone continued and then Miss Wanda stopped them.
"Everyone is doing so well, I would like two people to spar a little," Miss Wanda said, "Only do the bubble magic I asked you, just sharpen it and maximize the power more." She looked at all of her students and picked Dennis and Sean, the worst students in the class, they were last to make the bubbles.
Miss Wanda pushed a button and the room started to change it got bigger and they were in an underwater scene with seaweed and coral all around.
"Hand your weapons," Miss Wanda ordered. She floated her hands around the weapons and she returned them back to their owners, "my spell will protect you guys from hurting each other. Are you two ready?" They both nodded. "Go!"
They both ran towards a place in the water and found out they could breathe underwater. Sean used his spear and tried to hit Dennis. Dennis dodged by jumping away, but when he jumped he didn't land he just floated. He could swim. Sean jumped and swam away and hid behind some coral. Dennis and Frozel swam towards the place but they couldn't see them. It was probably because of his black Remat uniform.
Dennis was then blasted by bubbles and he was knocked out for a second. Frozel swam towards Dennis aid to see.
"Are you okay?" Frozel asked.
"Yeah," Dennis answered. He then faced Sean and set an arrow at Sean and shot it at him. Sean saw it coming and swam away. He had time to get away since the water held it back. Sean turned around and he was blasted with bubbles to the face.
Sean looked confused and his wolf came to check on him.
"Stop," Miss Wanda yelled and the room became back to normal.
"Great job both of you," Miss Wanda praised, "Class dismiss."
Everyone walked out of her classroom and as they passed Dennis and Sean they congratulated them for their spar.
"Awesome fight Sean," Dennis said.
"Yea, great job," Sean replied.
"Well, see you later," Dennis said as he went on to his next class.
"Yea, bye," Sean replied as he turned to the other way.
Sign up to rate and review this story