Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tamers

What's Happening

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 1 review

The night after their second day at school. Something happens, a mysterious man in a green cloak with black moons on it, comes and attacks Danielle.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 833 words

-1Illiterate
They day went by regularly, in weapon magic, they learned about magic in their weapons. In caring and making their weapons it was self explanatory and they learned how make and care for their weapons. Lunch was the same, they talked about their day. Intelligence class, they took an IQ test to see what they how smart they were. Slamina Caring class they learned about taking care of their Slamina.
"Ugh, what a hard day," Dennis complained laying down on his bed.
"Yea, boring too," Randy added.
"At least the food was good today," Janimba said randomly.
"Yes, very good today," Ukyo hissed.
"Stop talking about food, your making me hungry," Henry said rubbing his stomach.
"Stop talking what was that?" Leon ordered.
Everyone stopped talking instantly and listened to what Leon was trying to listen to. It was silent for just one second and they heard it. It was a scream and it was a familiar scream. It was the scream of Danielle.
"What did Sean do to Danielle now?" Kofree said flying to the door.
Everyone followed him and towards the scream. Everyone was running out also to the scream, as they heard the scream again and again. Everyone had worried expressions on their faces because the screaming didn't stop.
They got to where Danielle was screaming and stopped abruptly. A man was holding onto her hair and they were in the air. His Slamina was next to him, which was a spider was also keeping Danielle's Slamina, Nagamay.
"Hello, children," the man said evily.
Everyone was frozen with fear, the only sound they heard was Danielle's tears dripping on the floor and her sad sobs. The man was wearing a green outfit with black moons on it.
"What is all this noise about?" Champion Sean said when he came through the corners. Oppusin followed behind him. Champion Sean took one look at the man holding Danielle by the hair.
"Oppusin attack that man!" Champion Sean ordered.
Oppusin got ready and shot a fireball out of his stinger.
"Jyflio, let's take our prisoner and get rid of that twit," the man ordered his Slamina. Jyflio got ready and the hairs on his body started to prick and the hairs started to harden and change to rock and a barrage of rock shots shot out towards the Champion. Everyone ducked out of the way and screams ranged through the halls. Many kids ran back into their dorms, except Dennis, Randy, Leon, Henry, Choi, Sean, Melony, Greg, a girl named Stephanie, a another girl named Jennifer, of course Danielle, and another boy named Ben, and their Slamina.
"Karina, bubble shield!" Miss Wanda ordered her Slamina and a huge bubble surrounded the students and teachers. The rock shots broke on impact. The man growled and jumped out of the hole he made to get into the Academy.
Everyone ran to see where he was going.
"Students stay here, and help those girls please," Miss Wanda instructed, "Mr. Sean, please come with me."
The students looked at the girls. They were webbed with a rock web. The children clawed their way to get the girls out. The rock was too tough to get through.
"Ugh, this is too hard to get through," Randy informed.
"Maybe magic will do," Janimba suggested.
"Duh," Leon teased.
Everyone stood back and got their Slamina ready. Frozel and Razak did their bubble beam. Choi's Slamina, a fox named Sliat and Ukyo did their embers. Greg's Slamina, a rhino named Codupo and Janimba used pebbles to attack the rock web. Kofree used a sharp breeze to attack. Little by little the rock web eroded from the girls and their Slamina.
Finally, they were done and the girls and their Slamina were out free.
"Now let's go check outside now," Stephanie said running to the whole in the wall.
When they got their, it was a heated battle. Karina was using water to erode the water and Oppusin was using rock with rock, while Limina, Danielle's Slamina, was using her wind magic to attack Codupo.
Miss Wanda and Mr. Sean were fighting with the unknown man with Danielle tied behind his back and she was unconscious. Miss Wanda was using her teaching stick that she used, but no one knew it was her weapon. Mr. Sean was using a long saber to attack the man. The man using nothing but a small dagger which had a star design to it.
Everyone was fighting and yelling. No one had expected Miss Wanda to fight like that, but she got behind the man and got Danielle back. The man yelled in fury and ran away.
Everyone cheered for their teachers. They stood back as the teachers came back through the hole, panting.
"Are you okay?" Miss Wanda asked the girl.
"Yes, just a little shaky," Danielle replied.
"Okay, please everyone go back your dorms please," Mr. Sean instructed.
"Who was that Danielle?" Leon asked, worried, but he suddenly turned serious.
"My father," Danielle answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story