Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tamers

Rookie Level Now

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 0 reviews

After that terrible night, RAFT continues to teach its students. The students graduate to the Rookie rank and get their teams and Master Tamer to learn from.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 1192 words

-1TrainWreck
Flashback

School after that night changed quite a bit. The school was thinking about closing for the year, but Headmistress Kaysho wouldn't allow that. Letters were sent out to all the parents explaining what had happen the night the academy was attacked. After parents had received the letters, they came and got their kids.
"Mom, I don't want to go," Dennis pleaded, over the phone.
"Okay, Randy, Dennis you can stay," both of their mothers said.
Dennis and Randy cheered.
"I am not going home either," Henry informed.
"Me neither," Leon said.
"Well, at least we are going to be learning more than most of the kids," Ukyo hissed, as he turned invisible.
"Ugh," Janimba complained.
Everyone laughed. This was the day after that terrible night.
The academy had be quieter for the past several months. Only a few beginners and novices stayed at the academy. Rookies and Apprentices don't stay at the academy as much, because of the missions and other things. The students that did leave, were probably going to be held back. Also, the wall had been fixed, so the academy didn't have a big hole in their wall.
Graduation was coming soon and only about 50 novices were graduating that year. They were 12 now, and the parent that took their children were scared and hadn't returned them back. Everyone was getting ready for the graduation.
"Welcome parents, to Remat Academy for Tamers. I, Headmaster Kaysho am greatly honored to see the graduating class of Novices graduate even after the terrible incident we had a year and a half ago, but we had overcome that obstacle and proceeded with the learning of our students. Teachers and students have been working extremely hard. We made it through and gave these children an education, and now they are graduating to the next rank in the world of Dnal. These Novices will become Rookies. They will be put on teams of 3 and be assigned a Master-ranked tamer to lead them on missions and teach them the ways of the tamers. Now, let us begin with the ceremony," Headmistress Kaysho finished her speech and the sound of the clappings rang through the grand hall.
The ceremony ended and everyone who had stayed for the next two years had graduated and returned home for the next day.
Time Skip

"So how was your vacation?" Henry asked.
"Good," Leon replied.
Dennis and Randy entered their rooms.
"Hey," they both said to their roommates.
Leon and Henry returned the greetings.
"It's only the first day we have been back, but they want us to be in the auditorium like in 10 minutes," Kofree informed.
"Ugh, we just got here," Janimba complained.
"Well, let's go," Frozel said.
The 8 of them walked toward the auditorium and saw that people were already trying to get in.
"Hey everyone," Sean said from behind them, he was with his roommates, Choi, Greg, and Ben, with their Slamina, Razak, Sliat, Copudo, and Ben's wasp Slamina named Vecko.
"Hey," they all said returning the greeting.
"Hey wow, we are all here," Danielle said coming from the auditorium, "we saved you 16 seats,"
Danielle and her roommates, Stephanie, Melony and Jennifer, with their Slamina, Nagamay, Stephanie's Slamina, a squirrel named Allia, Melony's Slamina, a jellyfish named Xanita, and Jennifer's Slamina, a giraffe named Kilik.
The 24 of them made their way to their seats. There were very little people their. And a man was standing at a podium waiting for the newly instated Rookies to take their seats. He was very old and he had a white beard with white beardEveryone finally were in their seats and he began to speak.
"Welcome new Rookies. Today you will put on teams of 3 and assigned a Master-ranked tamer. As you know, Rookies go on missions throughout Dnal. You all in the end will take the Apprentice Exams, as you all learned through your teachings, Rookies that do not pass the first time go to their own city to learn at the academy. So you will be taking the Apprentice Exams with different people older than you because they had failed to past the exams, now as I call your name please come here, and you will put with your teams, you start today," the man said with his voice as scratchy as sandpaper rubbing against the hard ground.
He called people one by one and he also said that we were the smallest group of Rookies that the school had ever had. Everyone was so nervous about who was going to be on the same team as each other. Coincidently, the last people were the 24 of them.
"Team Valerious, Dennis, Jennifer, Ben," the man said. Dennis, Jennifer, and Ben quietly went up on the stage. A woman appeared on stage along with smoke, she had long black hair with walnut shaped, purple eyes, "ahh, Miss Valerious now appears with another amazing entrance," the man exclaimed.
"Team Mobleu, Sean, Danielle, Randy," the man announced. Danielle groaned from being with the same team as Sean. No one noticed Leon growling at Sean and Randy. A man walked onto the stage slumly, he had brown hair and fringe covering his left eye, his eyes were gray. "Mobleu my friend," the man said patting him on the back. This old man always complemented everyone Master tamer.
"Next we have, Team Isa, Choi, Melony, Leon," informed the man. They all got up and went on to the stage. A woman backflipped onto the stage and greeted her students. She had fiery red hair tied in two tight buns with red eyes to match, "Isa, darling be careful now," the man said concerned.
"Don't worry dad," Isa replied smiling at her father childishly.
"Moving along with our last but certainly not least team, Team Quancily, Greg, Stephanie, Henry," the man announced. They got up on stage and waited for their teacher. Suddenly, a man jumped from the ceiling onto the stage. He had short, spiky, blond hair and icy blue eyes. It was apparent that he had a lively personality.
"Now, we begin the learning, Masters please take your Rookies, train them well, because soon you will all be taking the Apprentice Exams," the old man said with a gleam in his eye, he then disappeared like a mirage.

*

"Hello all, My name is Valerious," the woman said.
Everyone returned the greeting and introduced themselves.
"This is Rosalina," Valerious introduced. A cheetah purred its way towards the 4 of them.

*

"I am Mobleu, nice to meet you all," Moblue introduced.
Everyone said hi and said their names.
"Come on down Hubblo," A gigantic falcon flew down from the skies and landed in front of them.

*

"Isa is the name," Isa welcomed chaining her hands behind her head.
After everyone said their welcomes and names Isa introduced her Slamina.
"Yalina, please meet our new subjects," Isa said with a evil grin. A seahorse floated towards the team.

*

"Well team, I am Quancily," said the Master-ranked Tamer.
Everyone said their names and welcomes.
"Meet Femno," Quancily said pointing to his Slamina, walking towards them. It was a gazelle slowly walked towards them.
"Wasn't the first day awesome?" Randy asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story