Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR

There's more than one suprise tonight

by closet_vampire 4 reviews

It's after the Winnipeg show, Emma is waiting for Toro in the Bus. Mikey, Gerard, Frank and Bob come aboard and find out about the little one and Emma discovers Ray's intentions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 470 words

0Unrated
Emma sat nervously on the Tour bus. She'd tried to pull Toro away from everyone for a private chat; but his parents had left over a dozen messages. Ray needed to talk to them; Emma nodded and said she'd be in the Bus. The rest of the Gang had gone to meet Fans and Emma decided to lay down in her bed. She felt exhausted and now that she couldn't drink caffeine Emma needed all the shut eye she could get. Minutes past and soon an hour had gone by; Mikey's voice was heard as the whole band entered the bus. Emma lay in her bed dozing; she would talk when spoken to. Frank and Bob sat down together preparing for a battle of donkey konga and Mikey bent over to pick up a sheet of paper.
"What is this," He mumbled reading over it.
Gerard stood behind Mikey reading over his shoulder,
"Dude whats with the tables and charts and that little bold print..." Gerard ripped the sheet from Mikey's hands.
Emma shot up; Mikey stood staring at her, he wore shock and a smile. Gerard reread the sheet over and over.
"I was going to tell you all," Emma said running fingers through her hair.
"Tell us what?" Bob asked into the TV screen.
"Emma's pregnant," Mikey stated.
Bob dropped his konga's and Frank's jaw dropped.
"It's not like i meant to do it, it just happened."
"When were you going to tell Toro?"
"Right after the show, i only found out this morning myself."
"You-your..."
"Frank calm down, Emma and Toro made the decision to well you know."
"Thank you Gerard!" Emma shot, "Look, I'm gonna tell Toro and then leave my position; I've gotten involved romantically with someone of who i work for and that is unacceptable."
"But Emma," Mikey began, "You can't leave, you've really grown on us."
A sea of nodding heads formed and Emma felt a little tear at the corner of her eye, she wiped it away.
"I've been very unprofessional."
"Emma, you can't help who you fall for neither can Ray."
"Yeah, Bob's right," Frank interjected, "You had what i like to call love at first sight."
"Though," Mikey cut in, "Toro's parents are weird about pre-martial sex, and if they found out."
"You mean, they wouldn't be happy that Ray was a father before a husband?" Emma asked sitting down, "I'd have to be engaged, no married oh, gosh i can't think."
"Wait," Frank Stood, "You mean Toro hasn't asked you yet?"
Gerard smacked his forehead as Bob kicked Frank.
"Ask me what?" Emma questioned.
Gerard cleared his throat and then looked Emma straight in her Hazel eyes,
"He's very serious about you Emma, serious enough to know that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you."
Sign up to rate and review this story