Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > law & order (Class of the Titans version)

evil daddy (last chappie)

by frenchfish 3 reviews

i don't do summaries! I suck at em! just read!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 681 words

0Unrated
The jury returned to their seats "we the jury find, Theresa, guilty of attempted murder, we there for sentance her to cleaning out Zeus' closet, We the jury also find Jay, guilty of an illigal karaty move. the pin is in wrestling, not karaty, we discharge all 'molesting' charges and we sentance him to helping Theresa with the closet. That is our final decitions" Hera said, the jury sat down "this meeting is ajurned" Hephestuos said waking his little malot.

"Good luck Jay" Archie said laughing, the rest of the guys left behind him laughging all the way "What was the case about again?" Atlanta asked Jay after speaking with Theresa "something stupid" Jay said sighing "troose?" Atlanta asked putting out a hand to shake "troose" Jay said shaking her hand "this means you have to keep Theresa under control" Jay told her "of course, but you have to tell me something if i do" Atlanta said "Does Archie like me?" she continued "I'm not at liberty to say" Jay said smiling, Atlanta looked ticked "i made you a deal and your just gonna let it go" Atlanta said "nope, i've told" Jay said smiling "What?" Atlanta said looking bewildered "I would have told you 'no' if he didn't, and you said i had to tell you and Archie said to never tell, so, i managed to keep both promises" Jay said "so that means he likes me" Atlanta said, Jay smiled "i am not at liberty to say" Jay said. Atlanta walked back to Theresa "If you ask that boy out, you'd better watch yourself, he's smart in a diobolical way" Atlanta told her orang haired friend, Theresa smiled "what makes oyu think i'll asj him out?" Theresa asked walking in the direction of the janitors closet, within the closet, lay Zeus' closet. "I just know these things Terrrie and it is just fate that you two are stuck cleaning together" Atlanta said and walked away. "Fate? Destiney? I know destiney all to well" Theresa said "i beg to differ" Saod a calm voice form the shadows "what?" THeresa asked "you of all humans should know, Your destiney is almost sealed, but there is that slight chance of failiure, that is your destiney...yourdestiney is a mystery, that with every page, a new one appears, sometimes more then one page appears and you see what lies before you, but love and hate hve mysterious waysof workig my dear" said the voice, a shadow moved "i don't understand" Theresa repeated "Course you don't! Your a teenager, how could i forget! Sorry i'll see you again once you turn 60, goodbye" said the voice "what! Wait!" Theresa called "60? ew, i'll have wrinkles by then" Theresa said, she imagined herself, sitting on the roof of the brownstone, but she looked exactly like Hery's grannie! "ew, weird" Theresa said and continue on towards the closet.

"Nice of you to join me" Jay said, he had just opened the door, the both looked inside, it was full of gold and EVERYTHING imaginable "isn't this perfect" Theresa said, they looked at the gold, then back at each other "no way" Jay said "yeah" Theresa said almost sadly "Your apologizing! Can i record this?" Jay asked jokingly "you better apologize too! You were egging meo" Theresa said "fine, sorry" Jay said "sorry" Theresa said, they looked at eachother.

Afetr about 30 seconds they were kissing "Well, there goes our ponishment, what shall we do to them next week?" Hera asked the rest of the gods who were sitting watching the two teens "Make Herry accidentally sit on Odie's computer, that'd be hilarious" Zeus said "we should try and get Atlanta and Archgie together, blind date?" Persephne suggested "Pull all of Neil's hair out!" Apollo suggested, everyone looked at him, then clapped "Great idea!" Hera said "we need a team to go in tonight, any volunteeries?" Hera asked. "Aren't us god's evil" Heph said "ya, well Crounos is our dad, we had to get it from somewhere!" Hera said.

**LA FIN****

haha, i might make a sequal! sorry it's short.
^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&
Sign up to rate and review this story