Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to the What If's

Basement Meltdowns

by ForNeverYours 1 review

Andy and Aubrey are always in the wrong place at the right times.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 1114 words

1Original
Andy's POV

It had been a week since the bedroom incident and I avoided going out in sunlight since then. It was obvious she was creeped out by me. And who wouldn't? Her next door neighbor was stalking her.
So I sat in my room and watched her, taking pictures every so often when the time seemed right. One night she was talking on the phone, wearing only a tiny t-shirt and magenta underwear. Her hair hung in knots at her shoulders from the day's stress.
She walked around her room and every once in a while she glanced out her window at my house, an almost angry smirk on her face. She looked right at me and turned her back, closing the curtains and continuing to talk.
I sighed and went to lie down on my bed, and again Pete barged in without invitation and jumped on the bed.
"Hey, Andy." He smirked sitting on my stomach and smiling with his signature smirk.
"Hi Pete." I said pushing him off me and onto the floor.
I rolled over and clutched a pillow facing the wall trying to find anything interesting about it.
"Awww, someone's got a bug up their ass?" He cooed going over to the window and opening it.
"Shut up." I sighed rolling back over.
"The girl find out you were watching her?"
"Yeah." I admitted and got up. "But I can't help it, she just so beautiful."
"There's more to a girl than her looks you know?" He said turning back to me and shaking his head.
"I know, but look at her!" I said pointing at her and sighing.
"I see her." He nodded and tried his best to smile. "Try to get to know her."
"How?" I whined flopping back on my bed.
"Stop over every once in a while and say hi." He said getting on my computer. "If that doesn't work, then she's not worth it."
"Ok." I nodded and got up. "So what's up for tonight?"
"Practice at Trick's." He said flatly.
"When?" I asked.
"He's gonna call when his parents are gone, you know how his mom get when we come over."
"I know." I nodded thinking back to the last time we practiced while his parents were home.

~

"Ok, how about Pretty in Punk?" Pete said absentmindedly played with the tuning pegs of his bass.
"Come on Pete we've played that three times tonight." Joe whined putting down the water bottle he was drinking from.
"But we still don't have the bridge right." Patrick sighed glancing out the basement window. "Pete's right, one more time won't hurt."
"Alright Andy, count it off." Pete said as he waited for me to count off.
I closed my eyes and found the beat, quickly counting in and starting the song followed by Joe and Pete on bass. I closed my eyes and got lost in the music like I usually do.
Once the song was finished I heard girl laughing and the sound of foot steps on the roof above our heads. The foot steps were getting closer to the basement door and then the door whipped open and tow girls started walking down the steps.
"I hope you don't mind guys." Joe cleared his throat. "I invited my girlfriend and her friend over."
"Not at all." Pete smiled glancing at the two pairs of feet that walked almost drunkenly down the steps.
Two girls, laughing and joking walked down into the basement. But because of the layout of the basement all you could hear was the sound of their laughing.
Joe's girlfriend, whose name I completely forgot ran up and into his arms kissing his neck and laughing. The other girl took her time walking out of the shadows and when she did I saw her smile fade away.
Standing in front of us was my next door neighbor, stalkee, Aubrey. She looked at me with disdain and turned to walk away. Joe's girlfriend grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
"Bre, what's wrong?" She laughed.
"What's wrong, what's wrong?!" She screamed walking up to me and pointing in my face. "I seriously thought I could avoid you as much as possible."
"What are you talking about?" Patrick said staring in shock at a girl that randomly came into his house and started yelling at the drummer.
"What am I talking about?" She said turning slowly and looking at him with an evil stare. "I'm talking about this douche bag being everywhere I am, not to mention he's stalking me!"
She turned back to me and slapped me across the face.
"Where do you get off buddy?" She shook her head as Pete stepped between us and shot me a look.
"Girl, I don't know what you're problem is but if you don't-."
"Save it you perv, I saw you looking too!" She looked from me to Pete then back at the others who had the same wide eyed expression on their faces.
"Bre, what are you talking about?" Joe's girlfriend stepped forward and pulled her away before she could hit anyone again.
"Lyn, these are the guys I was telling you about."
"Oh.....ooohhh." She glared at me and Pete. "What do you two do at night, go rape little kids?"
"Come on!" I shouted standing up and barging over to her. "So I looked out my window a couple of times."
"Yeah, and watched me."
"Oh please." I scoffed rolling my eyes. "I got a new paranoid neighbor that thinks people are watching her."
"You're an asshole." She spat being pulled away by Lyn. "I hope you burn."
Once we heard the door slam and the sound of footsteps fade away. I settled back in my seat and let out the breath I didn't notice I was holding. Pete ran his hand through his hair and blinked a few times. Finally Joe spoke up.
"What did you guys do?" He cleared his throat.
"Ok, so she moved next door to me and so I watched her, sue me."
"She might." Patrick said putting his guitar down knowing there wasn't going to be anymore practice tonight.
"She's not gonna do anything." Pete said standing up and taking a swig of his water bottle.
"How do you know?" Patrick raised his eyebrows and smirked. "She might slap a restraining order on your ass so fast."
Joe shook his head and started walking up the basement steps.
"I'd better go find Lyn and psycho chick." With that he closed the door and walked off.
"Well Hurley, we fucked up royally this time." Pete sighed sinking back in his chair and putting his head in his hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story