Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Revenge

Chapter One

by water_dragon 1 review

something happens... JT fluff... the team discovers their enemy... you don't... and THERE ACTUALLY IS A CHPATER HERE!!! makes a change

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 641 words

0Unrated
Official Disclaimer I do not own Class of the Titans or any respective characters places etc... I do however own the character 'Anna' and the goth/emo/hippy musician 'Brianna'... I also own all the songs used in this fic... because I wrote them... hands off my music!!! And my guitar, piano and cello!!!! (he he)

The team were hanging around the doorway waiting for Theresa who had convinced them to go a concert by the artist Brianna. She was fetching a Cd so that the others could listen on the way. The doorbell rang just as Theresa came clattering down the stairs. Herry opened it... "Herry!" the older looking Anna squealed and hugged him. Herry looked slightly shell-shocked... or Anna-shocked to tell the truth. An amused looking team were greeted in turn (Neil having his mirror taken off him until she got to Atlanta).

"Not what I thought it would be... "Brianna sang on stage. Theresa gazed at her enraptured by the music. The music artist had her own unique style which was one of the things; Theresa said, made her so popular; she wrote all her own music and performed like a natural... which of course she was.
"And it hit me so hard
Thinking nothing was real
Everything was different
Nothing like I thought
And it hit me for six
Watching hopes fade away
It was not what I thought it would be... "
The eight of them had a row to themselves (no-one was quite sure how Anna had managed to get a front row ticket at such short notice). Here is how they sat;
Stage
Jay Theresa Atlanta Archie Odie Neil Herry Anna

Neil was admiring himself (again!), Odie was web surfing information on the singer with his laptop, Anna was talking to Herry very fast and the other four were watching the feisty brunette on stage... with the exception of Archie; who kept sneaking glances at Atlanta.
Brianna finished her song and the audience cheered, the singer placed her guitar on the stage and stood in front of the microphone "What do you wanna hear next?" Shouts of "Impossible Reality" were most prominent. "Impossible Reality? You sure?" There was a swell of "YES!" from a thousand throats and Brianna picked up her guitar; "I can't do this one alone though," and the audience cheered "Who's gonna come up here on this stage and sing with me?" People; young and old, waved their hands wildly in the air. Brianna scanned the front row and her gaze settled on Theresa.
The psychic redhead was heaved up on the stage where she smiled nervously. The crowd roared and Brianna looped the strap of your guitar over her head. "You ready?" She strummed a few chords as Theresa was handed a microphone.
"The edge of reality
Wavers and churns
I wait in reality... "
Jay gazed up at the two as Theresa joined in.
"You are an impossible, Reality... "
Suddenly Theresa looked out into the audience and paled significantly. Very few people noticed; those who did(her friends in the front row) looked around and saw a young man watching the girl on stage with a wicked spark in his eyes. Recognition flashed in every eye with a spark of something else in Anna's. The girl in question turned back to face the stage with a wicked gleam in her eyes and a grin on her face. Theresa... still singing gave her an uneasy look.
The next thing Jay knew Anna had slipped out of her seat next to the aisle and made her way to the sinister figure. What she did then shocked them all... she sat on the persons lap. The seven heroes waited with bated breath as she leaned in and whispered in his ear...

guess who It is.... Does anyone know?
Review!!!! Please please please please please!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story