Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Revenge

Filler and Note

by water_dragon 3 reviews

Sequel to 'The Other Seven' Some people just can't let their failures go, J/T, A/A, H/Anna [ML] Mild Language- don't people think we need a language warning?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Fantasy - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 409 words

0Unrated
Revenge

Anna leaned in and whispered into his ear "Hello Jeremy." Jeremy glared at her, a fiery hate flickering in his eyes "Aren't you enjoying the music?" She asked innocently as he turned her off his lap. Anna stalked back to her seat with a wounded expression on her face as Theresa handed the microphone back to the artist.
"Lets all give Theresa a big cheer!" Brianna yelled and Archie scowled as the crowd roared.
"She's gonna show off after this."
"Can you just focus on the situation at hand," Atlanta hissed in his ear as Theresa returned to her seat.

Jay was yelling at Anna "You endangered all our lives! Who knows what he could have done!"
"You may be the leader Jay but you're not mine! I can make my own decisions! I also happen to be two thousand years older than you!" She stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.
"Way to go Jay, you just pissed of one of our assets," Archie drawled. Theresa rubbed the leaders shoulder reassuringly.
"It's alright, you did what you thought was best."
Archie made a mock imitation of her behind her back and she kicked him.
"Ow!"
"Can you just grow up for a second, we've got a problem here! Jeremy could be dangerous! You saw what happened when we brought his little hero jaunt to reality!"
"Jeez, leave off the dictionary Theresa, ow!"
Atlanta rubbed her forehead "We are getting nowhere with this."
Jay nodded "I'll have to meet with him to see what he wants." Cries of "What? No!" met this statement and Jay shook his head. "That's what I'm doing and that's final."


Thanks to puppy_palooza, Iron Maiden fan, Theresa599, jade_kwl_name_eva, GranolaBar, Comepetiveswimmachick, frenchfish, hachoo, barbarian-princess, angle13, honeybee and fire-rose. if your name is on the list and you haven't reviewed for a while or only reviewed where there was (strangely) a blank space don't worry! These are the people who have reviewed at all! I hug you all at once!

Honeybee was right!

Sorry it's so short, it's more for an update so I can figure out what's actually going to happen later one, grins sheepishly


IMPORTANT

I am Really short on ideas for this thing; I considering abandoning it all together unless there is someone out there who would like to co-write or finish writing it. I am tossing it up to the dogs you might say.
Sign up to rate and review this story