Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

Of All The Gin Joints In All The World

by DeadOnArrival626 4 reviews

Anna doesn't know who she likes, will it be Joe or Brendon?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 663 words

0Unrated
Authors note:Thanks so much for the reviews! I'm sorry for the delay; I had off this week and was in Florida. I'll try my best to put another chapter up this week.


The boys were having a great time reacquainting themselves. They were talking and laughing and fooling around.

After about ten minutes or so John was all, "Look guys, we have to shower and rest a while, how about you meet us for dinner later?"
"Sounds alright by me!" said Joe whipping out a joint, "I gotta get my fix!" Andy slapped him upside the head.
"Do you know what damage you are doing to your body by smoking that stuff?!" Andy yelled.
"I don't care!" Joe said running off to an empty room like a giddy school girl.
"Okaaaaay." Patrick stated a tad confused.

I felt a tug on the back of my hoodie. Anna was motioning me into another spare room. I followed.

"What's the matter?" I asked in a hushed voice.
"Oh my God... he's so adorable!" she said.
"Who, Brendon? Yeah he's hot. Don't you think he's a little too young?"
"No, not Brendon, Joe."
"JOE?!??!?" I yelped. "JOSEPH TROHMAN THE DRUGGIE!?"
"SHHHHHHHH!" She covered my mouth. "Yes, Joseph Trohman."
"B-b-b-but why?" I questioned flabbergasted.
"I could train him to be good, that's why!"
"He seems too proud; at least I think he does, about what he's doing to give it up."
"Well, maybe he'd give it up for me."
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PASSIONATE LOVE FOR BRENDON!?!"
She covered my mouth again.
"I still like him, but, I like Joe better."
OH MY GOD THE DRAMA!
"Why can't you just like one guy?" I asked.
"Because that's just not the way I am. Remember back in 10th grade when I had crushes on all of those older guys, you know, Bryant and Jeff?"
"Yeah... and?"
"Well, it's kinda the same thing."
"NO IT'S NOT!"
"Why?"
"You actually have a chance with these guys!"
"And I didn't with Bryant and Jeff?"
"No, they didn't even know you existed, you were way better off with Max, remember, that guy that sat in front of you in Spanish class?"
"Yeah, he was kinda cute." She said reminiscently.
"SNAP OUT OF IT!" I hit her. I heard the door open.

"Cat fight?" Patrick stated as he stepped into the room.
"No," I said walking over to him, "Just handing out some sense."
"Oh, I see." He said laughing, "Now don't go breaking up over this."
"Over what?" Me and Anna both stated alarmed.
"Oh nothing." He said with a soft laugh. He was listening to us I'm sure of it!

Andy soon joined us.
"I just can't stand it when the boy smokes!" He said coughing up a storm. "It pains my lungs."
"You poor baby." I said as Anna and I patted him on his head. He swatted us away.
"Very mature." He said annoyed.

Pete walked in soon after that. He decided to assign rooms.
"Dana, you and Anna can share this bedroom. Me, Hemmy, and Patrick will share the one down the hall and the room next to ours Joe and Andy can share." He said.
"OH HELL NO!" Andy yelled standing up. "No way am I sharing a room with him after he smoked a joint!"
"Okay fine, I'll sleep with Joe." Pete said with a sigh.
"OoOoO!" Patrick said.
"Grow up!" Pete yelled back.
I was laughing so hard that I almost wet myself. That wouldn't have been good.
Anna leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I'd sleep with Joe."
"YUCK!" I jumped backward.
"What's the matter?" Pete said alarmed.
"Oh, Anna's just being dirty."
"How come you're never dirty?" he asked pulling me in close and kissing me.
"The time will come Pete." I stated firmly.
"Alright." He said sadly. The boys laughed. "We should go get ready; it's about time for dinner."
"Okay." Everyone stated in unison and dispersed from the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story