Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Napoleon Complex

Big mistake my friend

by blue-flame 4 reviews

"Give me your wallet and you can leave here with only a bruised ego"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 1059 words

0Unrated
"Give me your wallet and you can leave here with only a bruised ego"
The man stood between Frank and the exit of the ally, backlit in silhouette by the glow from the street lamps. Through the haze of alcohol Frank thought he had a chance.

i can take this guy. I took out bigger guys than him. The bigger they are the...the...ah who cares. He's mine

Pushing himself away from the wall Frank stood defiant, shoulders back, fists balled at his sides; locking with the emotionless eyes of the man before him.
"Suck my cock"
"I said give me your wallet kid"
"I'm not a fucking kid you asshole, know step aside, le'me go home"
"No needs for that know. Call me Bob. By the time I'm through with you, you won't remember my name. That's only if you cooperate, which I highly advise. Know do the smart thing and give me your wallet"
Bob advanced towards Frank, his eyes burning into Franks mind. In all honesty Frank didn't bring his wallet. All his drinks were on the labels tab, so he left it incase he got mugged. But Frank was not going to tell Bob that.
"Suck my cock /Bob/. Step aside before I make you"
Bob balled his fist in Frank's jacket and rammed him back into a wall, head connecting painfully with the masonry.
"So far I've been more than polite but know you are trying my patience's. Hand it over short...."
As soon as the word short left Bobs lips, flames ignited behind Frank's eyes. In a split second Franks had shoved Bob away and landed a punch to his jaw. Bob struggled to catch himself, in pure shock at the force of the adrenalin fueled little punk kid. Bob tasted blood, his jaw cracking as he opened and closed his mouth several times.
"Big mistake my friend"

Bob launched at Frank slamming the heel of his hand into Frank's temple. Frank reeled back slamming to the ground. The force of the impact flooring him instantly. As he struggled to stand up, a large black boot connected with his rib cage sending him skidding across the ground into a metal dumpster. Frank grimaced at the sharp pain as he inhaled. Bob rubbed his sore jaw as he bent down to Frank, reaching out to check his jacket pockets for anything of value. The alcohol acted as an anesthetic, dulling the pain, allowing Frank to lash out at Bob. Missing Bob's nose, the punch landed on his left eye sending him tumbling back. Crawling on gashed hands and knees toward the exit, Frank's vision was tinted pink as blood poured into his eyes.

A large grunt as the only indication of impeding attack, Bob launched himself through the air, pounding his upper arm down on the middle of Franks back. As he lay pinned to the ground, Bob searched Frank's pockets again, only to fine a whole lot of nothing. Bob leant down so Frank could feel his heavy breaths on his ear, absolutely seething.

"You haven't even got a wallet you shit! If you had just said so I could have avoided doing something you would regret"

Hauling Frank up by the collar and belt of his stained jeans with ease, Bob effortlessly threw Frank into the side of the dumpster once more. Dropping into a lifeless outline sprawled on the ground, Bob laid a few more kicks to his chest and head before stalking out of the ally.

X

"Hey Mikey, where's this hot flat mate of yours?"
"How do you even know he's hot? You never met!?" Mikey turned to face her, as he cleared up the mass of glasses Frank had drained.
"Come on. Lip ring, faux hawk and tattoos. What more can a gal' want?"
"So that's why I'm single" She slung and arm around Mikey and gave him a light hug.
"Aw, I'm joking, I'm sure plenty of women would love a sweet guy like you Mikey. You'll find the right one some day"
"Hopefully sooner rather than later. Unfortunately you are going to have to wait too; Frank took full advantage of the company bar tab so I sent him home about 5 minutes ago"
"Dam. You should have made him wait, I spoke to Steven and he said we can go. The bands all packed up and he's going to sort out the rest"
Making sure he had his cell and wallet, he turned towards the doors of the know empty venue, feeling sympathetic for the guy who had to clean up.
"Cool. Hey how about you crash in our spare room. You can see Frank in the morning and it's only a few blocks form here so you don't need to get a cab"
"Does Frank sleep naked?"
"Ew!"
"What!"
"Perv. As far as I know he sleeps in pajamas. Know, shall we..."

X

Halfway home and in the middle of an enthralling conversation over who is better, Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco, Mikey was jerked to a halt, finding his friend stopped dead in her tracks, gaze fixed across the street. A shady looking skin head dressed all in black came out of the shadows by a Starbucks.
"Does that not look odd to you?"
"What?" Mikey glanced around trying to figure out what she meant. He voice was hushed and had an air of uncertainty in it.
"Shh, look at that guy over there. His face and hands are covered in blood and he's just walked out of an alley alone"
"I don't know, maybe he works at Starbucks and was just closing up. Or it could be a skin condition or something. I don't know. You watch to much CSI. Just leave it and come on, were nearly there"
"Mikey what if Frank was attacked and left for dead on an alley and you saw some shady guy exit and didn't go see and neither did anyone else and he died. How would you feel knowing you could have saved him but didn't?"
"Bad I guess" Mikey put his hand in his pockets and scuffed the ground like small child being told he couldn't have 2 candy bars.
"Suck it up and come on" glancing up and down the road, she dragged Mikey across into the dimness of the alley.
Sign up to rate and review this story