Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Sweet Revenge

The Catch

by darks00 2 reviews

This is in Delilah's point of view.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 1227 words

1Exciting
Sweet Revenge, on the last chapter:

"DON'T! PLEASE! I'll do anything!" Delilah begged.

"Please don't hurt my baby!" Scarlett cried out.

"Don't do it, man!" Al said in his panicy voice, "we'll do anything. Don't hurt my son."

Julius was like Al's and Scarlett's child. They began calling Julius their son, and Delilah their daughter. Delilah and Julius started calling them mom and dad. They were really a family, and one of their family members were in trouble. They'd do anything to save any member of their family. The screen showed Badger again.

"Okay. Then come and find him. I'm sending you the location. Be here in four hours. I want the Devonshire child to come ALONE, or the boy gets it." Warned Badger, as he continued to smirk. "His life is in your hands."

After Badger sent the location, he turned off the computer. His evil laugh echoed, taunting in Al, Scarlett and Delilah's ears.

Julius...I'm coming for you.

___________________________________________________________

Scarlett had pin pointed the location of where Julius was held captive. I was bitting my lip, pinching myself, trying to kill the pain I was feeling inside. Nothing worked.

Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, and hours seemed like days to me. I was in the helicoptor with Scarlett and Al, with Al driving. Scarlett asked if I was alright every once in awhile. She said there was no emotion on my face. She knew I was angry and nearvous at the same time. I remembered what Badger said. I had to come and get Julius alone, or they would...would...murder him. I won't let that happen. I would rather die than Julius.

Oh, poor Julius. MY poor, sweet, Julius. He didn't do a thing, and here he is, being tourtured. Life is cruel, and not fair. When we arrived at Julius' location, Scarlett had to hold me back. I was blind with rage that I tried to jump out of the helicoper before it hit the ground without a parachute. Scarlett truely is like my mother.

We had reached our destination (FINALLY!), and Scarlett finally let go of me. Al, from the driver's seat, handed me my blackberry. I put it in my pant pocket.

"I know you have to go alone, for Julius' safety," he began, "but just in case any funny business. If anything happens, page us, and we'll be there in no time, okay, kiddo?"

I smiled. I loved it when Al, Julius and/or Scarlett showed they cared about me. "Thanks...Dad."

Al smiled at the nickname I gave him. Then I was off like a fat man called to dinner.

I never ran so fast in my life before. Even though I've almost been shot a couple of times, I still haven't ran this fast before. I showed my lungs no mercy. I reached the cave, and the cold gave me it's welcome. I hugged myself in attempt to welcome warmth to come back.

"J-Julius?" I cried out with desperation, my teeth chattering from the cold. "JULIUS?!"

The only respond I got was my own, lonely echo. How scared I sounded. Maybe that was because I WAS scared. I soon reached the mouth of the cave. I covered my mouth from screaming.

There, in front of me, was Julius...chained up, bleeding to death. He was still unconscious. Badger was beside him, smirking. He had a needle in his hand, filled with this purple/black substance.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I cried/screamed out like a little child.

"You're not in the position to make any demands, my Dear," Badger taunted.

"Please," I begged with tears in my voice, "I don't know what that is, but, please, leave him alone!"

"It's posion, you stupid girl!" Badger roared -I jumped in surprise- "This is the catch. This is a very rare posion. I'm the only one in this whole planet who has the antidote. Here's the catch- you bring me your parents, and I'll give your boyfriend the antidote. Deal?"

"I told you, I haven't seen my parents for-"

But I was introrupted by Badger's anger, as he yelled, "LAIR! I'll make an example of you boyfriend. You'll see how serious I am."

If looks could kill, I would be dead by now. Badger giggled to himself as he injected the needle into Julius' neck. Julius only gave a little moan as the substance was shoved in his neck. I flinched. I was trapped like a mouse in a cage. I couldn't do anything, in fear that Badger would hurt him worse. After Badger was done, he threw the needle away from him, took a key from his pocket, and unlocked Julius from his shackles. He let Julius fall to the ground.

"Come on, Klate," ordered Badger. "Let's go. I'll contact you later, Devonshire."

And with that, Badger and Klate dissapeared into the night. I ran to Julius' side. I patted his cheek, not too hard, but not too light, either. I was breathing heavily and sweating. "Julius? Can you hear me? Please, Julius, please wake up!"


Julius didn't say anything. I put my hand under his nose. His breathing wasn't even, and I could tell he was having troubles. I then took his pulse. Not bad, but not good, either. I carried Julius-or more like dragged him- into the helicoper. Al and Scarlett gasped when they saw their "son" in the position he was in. Al didn't hesitate to hurry and bring us home to the academy. Back in the helicopter, Scarlett grabbed the first aid kit. We grabbed some clothes and some rubbing achohol onto his wounds from cotton. Julius flinched at this.

Scarlett then felt his forhead. "MY WORD, this child has a really bad tempature."

"Well, no kidding! He was being tourchured!" I yelled.

Scarlett flinched. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Scarlett, I didn't mean to take my anger out on you."

"I understand, child," Scarlett said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I know you like him."

"Yeah..."

I blushed, when I realized I just admitted that I liked Julius. Scarlett noticed this, and laughed.

"Oh, you're good," I said, finally giving a smirk, knowing I couldn't lie to "Mom".

"Well, I got to look after my two children, don't I?"

"Do you know how wrong that sounds? I like him, yet you call us both your children, like we're related or something."

That made Scarlett laugh harder. Okay, enough comic relief, I told myself. That's not going to make Julius get better, or make reality go away.

"Scarlett..." I began.

"Yes, child?"

"Badger...he posioned Julius with something. He said that he's the only one iwth the antidote. He'll only give it to us if I give him my parents, which I never saw for eleven years."

Scarlett frowned. "Well, I guess we can't believe everything that the villian says. Who knows when they're telling the truth, or when they're lying? Don't worry, Hon, we'll do the best to help Julius."

"Thanks, Scarlett."

I watched Julius struggling for his life. I watched as Scarlett took Julius' shirt off, and rapped his rib cage in some clean clothes. I watched Julius' chest go up and down slowly. Poor guy could hardly breathe.

And all I could do was watch. Watch helplessly as Julius was on the line of life and death.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story