Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

An Announcement

by MicVSMoshpit 0 reviews

Sara reveals her newfound news to everyone at the Christmas party.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 1092 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tim looked at me weirdly when I told him I had to tell him something really important. He sat on the corner of our bed and looked at me expectantly. I took a deep breath and then said it as fast I could, but so he could still understand. "Tim, I'm pregnant." I bit my lip and watched as his face changed from confused to absolutely ecstatic.

"Are you serious?" I nodded and he got up from his spot on the couch. He picked me up and spun me around. "I'm going to be a dad!" His smile never faltered as he put me down. "Oh wow. When should we tell everyone?"

"I was thinking we could tell everyone tonight at the party. All at once."

"Of course. So how long have you been pregnant do you think?"

"Umm. I think maybe three months."

"Only 6 to go. But what about the wedding?" Our wedding was supposed to be in 5 months, and I haven't even thought of that.

"Oh. Well, we could always postpone it until after I have the baby."

"Okay" He pulled me towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head in the crook of his neck. "I hope it's a boy" he whispered.
______________________________________________________________

Tim and I walked into the living room where everyone else was. I looked around at everyone who was here. There were my neighbours I had known since I was a little girl. Tim's parents were there, and Gerard had brought his parents, Mikey, and Vanessa. Gerard smiled as me when I entered the room and I returned it back, getting a curious glance from Mikey.

Tim cleared his throat really loud and everyone turned to look at us. He spoke loudly, "As many of you know, and for those of you who don't, Sara and I are engaged." Some of the neighbour ladies clapped their hands together and smiled. Tim continued on, "But we also have some other news." He turned to me and smiled, "We're also pregnant." At this, everyone in the living room started talking and cheering. My dad rushed over and gave Tim and me and big hug. My mom smiled over in the corner, but I could tell it wasn't what she wanted.

"How long?" asked Gerard's mom.

"Three months," I said, taking a seat on Tim's lap. Gerard had stopped talking to Mikey and was looking at me. We locked eyes and I could tell he was trying to ask me something with his eyes. I looked away hoping that my eyes didn't reveal the answer. I was busy trying not to look at Gerard that I didn't notice that mom was standing beside me.

"Sara, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Of course." I followed here into the kitchen. I sat down at the table as she paced the room. When she spoke, it was so quiet I could hardly hear her.

"You're so young. You can't be ready for a baby."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Mom. I know I'm ready. I told you before."

"You said you were ready for marriage. But having a child is very different. It takes a lot of work and money. I don't think you're ready for that yet."

"Mom. Why are you doing this? This is supposed to be a happy moment, but you're ruining it."

"Sara, I'm sorry, I really am but you have to realistic."

"Mom. I can't deal with this right now." I got up from the chair and went to the back porch, taking a seat on the swinging bench. I wanted to scream so loud. Why did she have to make me feel like crap?

I was in the middle of muttering to myself when Mikey came out. "Having an interesting conversation?" he asked, taking a seat beside me.

"Yeah. I'm losing the argument though." He laughed and looked over at me.

"It's great to see you again."

"Yeah, you too. How's life treating you?"

"Well, great. I'm engaged you know."

"Mikey, thats great. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Her name is Alicia Simmons. She's amazing. I can't even describe how amazing she is."

"Well congrats Mikey. Seems like everyone is doing good these days."

"Ummm. Well not really. Gerard."

"What's wrong with Gerard. We just talked yesterday, he told me everything was just fine."

"He's just. Okay, I don't know how to say this any other way so I'm going to come out and say it. He still loves you."

It shouldn't have surprised me considering it was only three months ago he showed up in my life again telling me he still loved me. "But he has a girlfriend."

"Yeah, well he's just dating her to get his mind off you. It's not fair to her, but she doesn't know yet."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. I'm his brother."

"Thanks for telling me I guess." I got up and made my way back to the party, making sure that I didn't run into my mom, or Gerard. I walked by the washroom just as Gerard's girlfriend, Vanessa, was leaving it. My intention was to keep going and not talk to her, but no such luck.

"Excuse me?" she said, her voice barely over a whisper. She seemed intimidated.

"Yes?" I asked, cocking at eyebrow at her.

"I uh, uh. I just wanted to say it's nice to meet the girl Gerard talks so much about."

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you too." I turned to leave but she started to speak again.

"It's just that, you see, he really does talk about you a lot." I didn't know how to respond so I let her continue talking. "And, I guess I just wanted to see what was so great about you. And I was looking for a reason to hate you, seeing as my boyfriend is still in love with you. But I can't. You seem really nice, and you're beautiful. I want him to talk about me the way he does you." Her cheeks had gone slightly pink, and I could tell that it took her a lot of courage to say what she just had. "But please do me a favor. Give me a chance to make him fall in love with me. Don't take him back."

She looked back at me, her eyes full of hope. I could tell she really did love Gerard. "I won't. I promise." She seemed satisfied and she walked away. Why did I have so be so ignorant?
Sign up to rate and review this story