Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars > Memoirs of a Freedom Fighter - 2

memoirs 14

by Silverdragon 0 reviews

rimfire continues story telling...

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 5511 words

0Unrated
---

14. ARC 2 - Siege at Aerynn

---

This little relationship they had, just became serious. Playtime was over. Time to make fun and fool around was gone.
'Wirr Maverick...' he whispered, 'Mrs. Maverick. My bride and wife... for all eternity.'

'Wirr no Maverick... wife of Rimfire no Maverick...' an enormity she didn't count for yet. Her heart jumped for joy and wouldn't stop jumping like that.

But what did she expect? 23 years was young enough to marry, but did she feel ready to get married? Especially to a Mouse? But what if he wasn't a Mouse? Would she marry him instantly?
Yeah. She would. But that was something she didn't even had to ask herself.

Suddenly the jitters hit Rimfire and he made apologies he would never make to anyone, 'I am sorry to have no rings or another jewel to show my love for you...A woman like you shouldn't even marry a guy like me...who has nothing to give...'

Struck by the sadness of his words, she raised her brow, 'and why not? I love you... that's enough for me.' She gave him a slow and tender kiss, 'And I'll never stop loving you.'

When said, she drew her sai and cut of a little lock of his shoulder length hair, 'this will be my ring...' braided it and knotted it made a perfect ring for her, 'And it will never leave my finger.' She did the same to her hair, 'for you...' for a second he gazed at the homemade ring, lifted her in the sky and held her close. Wirr giggled from joy, to see Rimfire so spontaneous was something rare and joyful.

0.o.0

For how long was she gone? Thrown off of her place as General? Throttle had forgotten time when he was on Earth. The time on Mars went by slower than on Earth. The fourth rock from the sun always lost the race from his sister planet, the third rock from the sun. With a smile he gazed at the stars, the stars Carbine loved so much. What happened to you, he whispered to himself. Somehow he felt that Carbine would never tell him.

Aerynn was a peaceful place to stay, but not so peaceful as everyone thought. There were three other groups who staid at the desert city: Hurricane's pack and the pack of Scabbard, now 602 Mice, fine soldiers of the lost 45th Infantry. The last group was the pack of a half breed. As commonly known, Mice and Rats didn't breed - as most Mice put it. She was a half breed, fierce and proud of who she was. Most of the times she and her pack remained in their own territory and defended their borders with all force they had. Because of that, the Striders and the Rats hardly battled each other and remained at peace most of the time.
Lately, well... since the arrival of the outsiders and the homecoming of the cousins, all groups hadn't shown each other, what made the cousins more concerned everyday. Not that they had anything to worry about: the bros' could fight like true warriors, Stoker and his gang wasn't so nice either in battle and not to forget about Charley and Wirr, two fighters with their own style and tactics, who wouldn't stop at nothing to protect what they had left.

Stoker on the other hand enjoyed it here, he could grow old in a place like this. Normal growing old, that is. Hopefully with a decent woman at his side and probably a few kids, if he could manage that. There were enough Kittens who needed parents, so adoption was an option...

In such times as these, he felt his bones getting old and weary and didn't feel as agile as he was 20 years old. He was past his forty five by now and that was quite old for a Mouse these days. That didn't mean that he wasn't a baddest mammajamma anymore! The youngsters of the town listened to his stories of success during the war, and even Vinnie was all ears when he heard his old mentor speaking about the past. When Stoke forgot about something, Vinnie rushed to complete the story.

Stoker could only dream about the Kittens at his feet, listening to his stories, when this war was over. He would never have to fight again... something he longed for. Something his heart desired. And hopefully, some day... he could be reunited with his beloved Lullaby and Cherry again... his wife and daughter...

0.o.0

Charley smiled, Wirr had changed into an outfit Charley had taken with her.
'thought you might need it,' Charley smiled at her niece as she saw Wirr standing in the outfit in front of her: dark blue trousers and shirt with long sleeves, completed with a dark blue embroidered caftan. It was embroidered with red phoenix's and yellow dragons combined with white lotus flowers and little light blue clouds. White socks and black little shoes completed the outfit. Only the amethyst braid was a problem. Until she took her sai and made a knot into it.

Charley had changed her own outfit too: but since she owned so many lilac shirts and jeans, you could only tell by the amount of stains on her clothes. Stoker had given her a black leather vest for her to wear. He didn't want to see her crash and die from the wounds a crash could make. He had seen many good Mice die from wounds.

Both women hugged when Wirr had changed, 'Missed you Charley!' Wirr said to her, 'Missed you so much.'
'I'm just glad you're a-okay...' Wirr smiled only to that comment, 'just take care, I've only seen little of the first war and it ain't a place for girls like us.' Charley whispered to her as she wiped away a tear.
'I know Charley... I have to take care... but will you do too?' Charley nodded to that one, and both women left the small room somewhere amongst one of the sky scrapers and made their way down the stairs, to the square of the town.

Stunned Rimfire glanced her; due to this war women had no time and no use for beautiful clothes. Mostly rags or tatters or clothes stolen from the dead and the dying. Wirr was a strange sight to see, but one darn beautiful strange sight.
'
Can she still fight in those clothes?' was all Caith wanted to know as he lifted part of the dress and felt the smooth material.
Rimfire glared daggers at him and held Wirr protectively. Caith immediately let go of her dress and smiled knowingly at the young couple.

'Oh yeah she can.' Charley answered, 'I've seen her sometimes... even have a tape recording from the festival of Bernice in France. Just wait and see, she has some strange tactics but she'll fight.' She left for her own friend Vinnie, usual he was with Stoker nowadays...

Rimfire lifted her in the air by her waist, just to swirl her around, 'Damn... you're beautiful...' both hugged, until Rimfire lay eye upon his uncle Modo. He gave Rimfire a grim look and stepped forward. Rimfire shove her behind him, Wirr didn't know about this and wasn't supposed to know. She'd find out now...

Frightened by the power display of a friend she bit back and waited for what would happen. Oh from all days, why didn't she carried her swords today! But... would she ever stand her ground against a Mouse like Modo?

'You know what I said young man?' he said in a dark tone of voice.

Rimfire didn't bit back at all, 'Your white furred mother, my grandmother, raised me as a proper gentle Mouse... I will not step back in my affection and love for Wirr.' he said firmly to his uncle. Throttle hoped that Rimfire would be wise, and that Modo would accept Wirr. He was ready to extract both from nearing battle and take down Modo if necessary.

For a moment both men glared at each other. Modo grabbed Rimfire's ear and yanked it a little, 'Than be a proper gentle Mouse! If she ever gets hurt, I will have your ears for that!' Modo took both in his arms and cuddled them, 'I accept this love... Wirr, take care of Rimfire? Rimfire... Take care of Wirr?' Both nodded to Modo as he hugged them tight.

Throttle smiled relieved, 'let the young couple have some fun, they deserve that, before even Scabbards men celebrate this new bond.'

'Or Stoker will.' Modo smiled wide, 'He loves marriages and even to unite couples. That old badger.'
'Can't blame him.' Modo smiled at Throttles remark and hugged both Wirr and Rimfire at once again, 'I just can't blame him.'
'Will you two forgive me...' Modo asked for his earlier actions.
Wirr kissed his cheek, 'what's there to forgive?' Blushing he let them go and hugged now only Wirr, 'Welcome in my family Wirrenth. Welcome.'

'Well, that means cooking and cleaning and doing our laundry and...' Throttle named all the activities a woman should do in a Martian household. He received a knuckle sandwich against his shoulder, 'ouch! No fair! You don't punch like a girl.'
'She giggles like a girl.' Modo yanked his tail, 'And she walks like a girl, swaying her hips seductively.'
'Stick to Carbine.' Rimfire playfully charged, another rumble was coming up.
'Carbine is more beautiful and seductive...' Throttle almost drooled over his lady love, 'yeah... Carbine is a lot cuter...'
'When do the babies arrive?' Modo teased, 'Or don't you ever make babies?' Rimfire didn't respond to the last remark, he only enjoyed being with Wirrenth.
Throttle sighed, this was what he hoped for. The last thing on his wish list was to see Carbine one last time...And that wish came true. Now he could die a happy Mouse...

0.o.0

How long could she have put up with this life?
Her once so beautiful orange fur and dark blue eyes were admired by even the leader of the FFA.
Now... she was admired by the darkness and loneliness.
Cold stone formed her cell.
Though it was dark, her memories light up the cell, her heart and her mood. Many times she found herself singing, until one of those rats banged at the door to make her stop. Then she would remember everyone she once loved - and still loved. Stoker, Vinnie, Rimfire, Modo, Throttle, Carbine, Scabbard... she had even a little special place in her heart for the one she once called Mace. Although she rather saw a stake in his heart, than their tails strangled in one.


Harley woke with a scream from her sleep; she struggled with the bedroll and tried to free herself from a nightmare only she could see. Stoker and Centreline were at her side, both men shared a room with Harley, just to keep an eye on her. Stoker took her in his arms, while Centreline supported both, 'we're here Harley, we're here... hush now little sister ... nothing can happen to you... we'll keep you safe for all eternity...'

0.o.0

Faint, from far away, she heard this song... this voice. A voice her heart still remembered. Her heart jumped for joy, for behind that door, that she passed right now on her way back to her cell, held someone dear... Or was it her demented mind that got so messed up that it told her things that weren't there?
'Shut up!' the brown Rat banged at the door, 'Shut up meddling woman!'
'Shut up yourself!' the voice scolded back, 'You can't take my freedom when I am in prison!'
Yep... Carbine was right. This was Harley...
And both were captured by Mace and his gang. But Mace was hardly here. It was another Rat who did this to her... well, Mouse so to say, but he lived with those rats. Hurricane... or something?
Carbine didn't remember yet, maybe a good night sleep and someone who would give some medical attention to her wounds would help.
Yeah... maybe there was a friend here. Harley... Where have you been all these time...


'That's how I found out Harley was in that prison. That same song she always sung when Stoker was missing, calling to him. You told me once, and I never forgot. But I can't remember the words...'

Throttle held her, her back rested on his chest. Nuzzling her fur, he sung with a steady bass,

I'm wishing on a star
To follow where you are
I'm wishing on a dream
To follow what it means

And I wish on all the rainbows that I see
I wish on all the people who really dream
And I'm wishing on tomorrow praying never comes
And I'm wishing on all the loving we've never done

I never thought I'd see
A time when you would be
So far away from home
So far away from me

Just think of all the moments that we'd spent
I just can't let you go from me you were meant
And I didn't mean to hurt you but I know
That in the game of love you reap what you sow

I feel it's time we should make up baby
I feel it's time for us to get back together
And make the best of things oh baby
When we're together whether or never

I'm wishing on a star
To follow where you are
I'm wishing on a dream
To follow what it means

And I wish on all the rainbows that I see
And I wish on all the people we've ever been
And I'm hoping on all the days to come and days to go
And I'm hoping on days of loving you so

I'm wishing on a star
I'm wishing on all the rainbows that I see
I'm wishing on a star


When his voice died away, Carbine lay vast asleep against his
chest, her fingers clutched in his fur...

0.o.0

Someone was not so happy, as the group at Aerynn was. Smacking every door he faced on his path down to his office annex torturing room, all of his staff jumped out of the way. He knew it! He knew that he had to keep them somewhere downstairs in the regions no Mouse could penetrate! When entered his office he took the whip from a Rat and lashed the back of an imprisoned Mouse until she cried and shrieked in agonizing pain.

Blood stained the floor as it dripped from the wounds, leaving garnet trails in her fur. Dried blood and dirt had grimed her so much, that her original fur colour was beyond recognition.
'Bring me prisoners 46 and 29, take them to my room. Have them... bathed and undressed. I will feed them.' He threw the whip away and washed his hands, 'and dispose of this one. She brings me no more pleasure.'

The female Mouse was too exhausted to plea for her life. To her, death came as a release and she embraced it with all her heart. A soft smile carved her face as the dagger plunged into her heart, made her look like an angel after a long battle that she lost and won in the same time.

'Damn! She died content!' Growling the Rat, dressed as a Mouse, threw away the dagger, straight into the leg of one of his members. He didn't dare to move afraid of bringing Mace' rage down upon him, 'bring prisoner 10 to my room as well... I'm in for a long night of thinking.'

A long night of just sex, rape and pain was what he meant. For him to feel good again.

'no.'

Everyone in the room and the corridor tilted their heads, Mace never backed down on his plans. What made him do this.

'Yield, you said that two humans are here?' He turned to one of his guards. The poor Rat nodded, if not answering fast enough could kill him.

'Good...'

Mace finally made up his mind as a dark thought came to him.
Something daring, something wild, something extreme...

'Bring me those humans.'

0.o.0

Scabbard was content with the return of two of his Captains. Carmín, the head of one of his troops and Caith, almost a walking legend amongst his female warriors. Even Nightingale, his sweet lady love, admired him. Caith was a lady killer for sure, and Carmín a man eater. At least, for as far as Mice went along with their advances.

Nightingale only smiled soft when she saw Caith, 'Good to have you back again. Now at least our female soldiers will fight a lot better with you on the helm.'
'I can make you fight a lot better?' was what he suggested as he played with the tip of her tail.
'you know I'm married. I stick to my husband.' Every woman liked to be admired by a man, Nightingale was no exception.
'But you dream of me at night.' Grinning wide he pulled her in, 'don't you?'
'Nope...' giggling she freed herself from his grip, 'I dream of my Scabbard.'
Swaying her in his arms as if he danced a tango he said, 'Well... You're his scabbard.'
'rude Mouse.' A playful slap in his face.
'ouch. but you love it.' He grinned wide.

'cut the sexual content.' Scabbard slapped him at the back of his head, 'you're being rude and are you trying to steal my lady?'
'No sir!' Immediately he saluted as he nearly dropped Nightingale from his grasp, 'I wouldn't dare!' Grumbling she rose to her feet and rubbed her butt and tail that had painfully hit the ground.
'good. Go to your squadron. They need you.' Caith gave Nightingale a wicked smirk, bowed and kissed her hand before he rushed off to his squadron.

'A lady killer indeed, but a good squad leader if you ask me.'
'Wine, dine and women, next to being a squadron leader, that's all he's interested in.' Scabbard sighed and rested himself in a chair.

Nightingale stood behind him, her arms wrapped around his neck, 'hard days of work, my Colonel?' He looked up to meet her gaze, and kissed her cheek. This day had been rough indeed. Stoker passing by, three of his soldiers back, two legends freed, the former leaders of the FFA at his place and two aliens at this place, Aerynn.

Just as he thought that he had some well deserved but precious time alone with his lady, a Mouse rushed in. The door banged against the wall, making the older Colonel almost jump out of his skin. 'Scabbard sir?'

'WHAT?!' Nightingale flew up by that angry retort, when Scabbard was angry, he could be a handful, even for her to calm him.
'Rats, in the eastern part of the city. We can't catch them. Scimitar is already on it. He sent me to warn you Scabbard sir.'
'It's alright Murthag, we'll get them, along with Scimitar. What was his exact location?' Murthag, a beige Mouse with black hair and golden eyes answered him, 'east of the inner wall, near the borders of Hurricane.' Dressed in army clothes he was far from being a soldier.

Scabbard nodded, 'Dear, alert the fifth Squadron, I want Caith at this job.' She nodded in confirm and left the side of her husband, 'it'll be fine Murthag.' She said to her son before she left the room and do as told.

Scabbard smiled at his son, a brother in arms with the Striders of Aerynn. It reminded him of those three daring young Mice, a long time ago, when the world was still fun to live in.

Acting like a little rooster, Throttle never left Carbine out of his sight, nor from his side. Everywhere she went, he followed, well... practically everywhere. Right now, she needed some time alone with Harley, Charley and Wirr. To get to know them again, and fill in the blanks. So many things had happened the past few years. Harley imprisoned, Carbine missing and what about the guys on Earth? Carbine knew she would never hear it from Throttle, only their success stories. So she turned to the only woman who knew most about their Earth tales. Charley told them everything, from their latest arrival on Earth to their search for Stoker - without success for he had been on Mars all this time - and the arrival of Wirr, Charley's niece from Scotland.

To Harley and Carbine, Wirr had to tell them everything about Scotland and so she did. Charley could almost feel the soft breeze of morning touch her face and play with her hair. They had left the main streets to end up in a darker part of this town, more silent and calmer. Charley couldn't do anything else but admire the beautiful architecture. These Cave Mice had to be stunning builders and architects, before the great war against Plutarkian invasion begun. It reminded her of the stories of Babylon; with the hanging gardens and the with led shielded flat rooftops so water could stream down to the lower parts of the gardens and so moist them. What kind of a well educated Mice must have lived here?

Chain accompanied them, on request of the men, who needed to discuss war stuff. When they wanted to hear about some parts of the town and some history, Scimitar and Chain lead them to the most beautiful parts of the city. Scimitar may be the youngest gang member, Chain was the oldest and knew most about the history of the city.

'How come you know so much about this city?' Harley asked him after a few stories. Arm in arm they made their way to the walls, where they would have a gorgeous view over the city. 'I was a history teacher, before the first Plutarkian war.' He smiled as he remembered, 'these youngsters don't know anything about reading and writing, math, science and so on... I teach them as much as I know so they know at least something when this war is over.'

'That's good. We need scientists, historians, teachers and scientists when this war is over.' Carbine said, 'at least to help rebuild everything.'
Chain acknowledged that, 'indeed, we need that. But right now we are still at war and we need all the men and women who can fight to fight for our world. To keep our children safe.'
He stopped dead in his tracks, 'we should go back.' The tone of voice had changed, and he shrugged his shoulders, freeing himself of the chain and held it in his hands, 'go back!' the four women run to where they came from, only to find their way to the main street blocked.

Four rats stood in front of them, blocking their way, and their way back to Chain was now also cut off by the distance. Separated from each other, Carbine pushed Harley back, 'You'll never get us!'

'It's not you we want!' the Rat hissed as he charged, his punches only to be blocked by Carbine. She quickly spun around and kicked the Rat in the stomach, spun around again on her heels and lashed her tail violently in the second's Rat face.
Fierce Wirr struck, her high kicks to the face and low punches in the stomach and below the belt. Crying in pain he fell. Never had she been captured and she wouldn't be captured now, as she prepared for a second attack.

Charley launched herself into battle as one Rat slipped through, she shot the Rat; he convulsed as he hit the ground. Blood splattered everywhere. A little sick to the stomach, she nearly dropped the gun. Harley took it from her and charged on the next Rat who tried to get through the barriers Carbine had put up. What a day to forget your swords... Wirr thought as she kept lashing and kicking, defeating whatever enemies came forth.

'Incoming!' From above Chain landed heavily on a Rat, crushing his spine on impact, 'yukgh! Dirt covering my boots.'
Yielding the chain he kept the enemies farther away. The older Mouse was having fun, as the four women regrouped and made their exit. Chain followed, laughing out loud, 'AAAAYOOOOOOH!!! This is fun!' He spun around; the chain followed with him and lashed more Rats with it on impact.

Carbine threw herself into another battle as she saw more Rats blocking the exit, 'how many are there!?'
'too many!' Harley answered her question, 'just too many!' Ten Rats walked over to them, just out of reach of Chain's chain.
None liked their smiles, 'wipe it off their faces.' Carbine growled angry as she took a defensive position.

The Rats didn't come closer, as five threw small grenades at them. Two ricochet on a chain, three others landed at their feet.
'Damn!' gas and smoke erupted from the cylinders, filling the air. Carbine noticed that the three rats put on gasmasks. 'Get Harley and Wirr out!' she ordered Chain. He threw the chain around a beam above them and held the two women out of harms way.
'Wirr, jump.' She ordered the other human, 'I'll follow.' Wirr could only nod, before she fell unconscious by the gasses.

Chain watched from above, Carbine and Wirr knocked out on the floor and 10 rats surrounding them. He growled low and dangerous, as he unravelled the chain and spun it around the two women. Sand clouds covered the sight and protected the women for a few seconds.
'Give it one good try.' The chain lashed around the neck of a Rat and while suffocating Chain used his body to knock over others.

Harley fired from above with all her rage, she hadn't forgotten Mace' soldiers yet! Some fell, but others approached to replace the dead.

Four rats tried to climb on the building and catch the three on top of the roof. Harley aimed and shot one, before three others jumped form their respective places on top of the building and landed on top of the roof, surrounding the women.

Charley kicked one of the roof, he howled in fear as he fell down the four story building. Never did she see him fall to his death, as the remaining two charged and held her to the floor, 'if you want her to live, let us go.' One said mischievous, 'Or else, she and her little human friend will die.'
Charley felt the Rat almost braking her arms, 'Let me go!' it didn't' work, for the Rat loved her little struggle.

'Humans... so fragile... more fragile than Martian women...' the Rat licked his mouth, 'so beautiful... you can see their emotions... their love and their hate... how they feel...' He enjoyed her little struggle to set herself free. The Rat yanked her arms once again and wrapped his tail around her waist, 'so... lovely.'

Two Mice jumped in, the Arabic looking Mouse with the scimitar and another Mouse, with a gigantic lance. Scared by the sudden power display from the Mice one Rat fled terrified. Rats... most of them were all cowards. Chain was almost happy to see his youngsters, his students and regained his strength and will to fight. The Rat holding Charley lost his head; she felt the grip loosening as she saw his head rolling on the floor, the last expression of victory still on his face. Lance grabbed her, the blood still on the blade of his lance, 'Take the women out of here!'

The one remaining Rat on the street threw a smoke grenade and left a wall of smoke to disappear in...

Chain followed Lance' example, 'Damsel ... let's make our exit.' With his arm and tail firmly wrapped around the waist of Harley, he lashed his chain to a beam and swirled away like Tarzan hanging on to a vine.

'yeah right... leave me with this one...' Scimitar growled as he lifted the dead weight of Carbine's unconscious body of the floor.

'who said I'd leave you?' Murthag jumped in and helped him. The two slender Mice helped each other out. Strange... there were four women? Right?
'Be careful, there are still a few Rats running around here.' Murthag, definitely stronger and taller than the slender Scimitar, threw Carbine not so gently over his shoulder and run off to safety.

Scimitar followed his friend, 'better hurry then!'
'Good idea.'

Motorcycles growled as the bikers approached at the lead of Scabbard. 'Lock and load men!' he yelled, 'fire at will but safe the Mice and girls!' quickly four men disappeared behind the protective wall of motorists and soldiers, in their arms, three women.

'All right! No more women to rescue.' Modo growled, his one good eye flaring red and dangerous, 'kill them!'
That was something no one would disagree with as the soldiers took off, roaring in joy and happiness to take down their enemies.

'Stay away from the motorcycles!' was Nightingales final order as she fired away mortars from her rocket launcher. Scabbard was eager to refill the launcher and whenever she fired, he shot a barrage of bullets to the approaching enemy to cover her.

0.o.0

'Failed you have?' Mace took a close look at his newest price. Only one human, dressed in a lilac work shirt, jeans and dark brown boots, 'Not good... I wanted both!' he whined like a little boy as he stroke Wirr's face and run his fingers hair, 'She'll do. Bring her to my office.'

The soldier threw her over his shoulder and walked away, 'Oh before I forget it.'

The soldier stopped dead in his tracks, 'what is it, sir?'
'unleash the mercenaries. Destroy Aerynn...and bring me that other human...'

'Finally awake?' Mace used his Mouse cover to fool Wirr. She must know that Mace was one of the most dangerous Rats ever but she had never seen him. That might work in his advantage, 'I saw what happened... those rats charged and threw in gas grenades. You fell unfortunately, after your attempt to defeat them.' Gently he gave her water in a cup and helped her sit up.

'Must have been some fight.' She whispered, between the sips of water and handed him the cup when she had enough.

'Haha, you still got your humour.' He smiled, 'poor thing, how does someone like you end up in a world like this?'

'Fall in love and follow the Mouse you love...' she gazed around the room as soon as her pounding head allowed it. It reminded her of a bed room in a castle of the medieval times in Europe: beautiful drapes, a four-poster bed and soft, soft pillows and clean soft sheets. Some furniture finished the room.

'Like it here?' He asked her, as he played with the tip of her braid. 'Tell me little dove, what is your name?'

Softly smiling at her so called rescuer, 'Wirrenth no Maverick.' That struck him. He only knew one Maverick family from Mars and that was Modo's family. How could she be related to the Mavericks? Judging by her age she must be too young for Modo. But his nephew... What if she was related to his nephew?

Something begun to change into her view, feeling dizzy again. Her vision started to blur again, but not from pain or side effects of her time unconscious.

'and what is the name of the Mouse you love?' He stroke her face gently hoping that she would answer, as he noticed the drugs work. Calm, not provoking her already, he lay her down on the bed and gazed at her for seconds. She hardly rejected as the drug did it's work...

0.o.0

'Wirr...' Rimfire looked back at the battle, his uncle and bros already had their fun in battle, 'how many women where with you?' he asked Chain, anger and fear running through him in the same time.

'Four... I only count...' it hit him, 'SHIT!' growling angry he glanced at the beige Mouse with the skunk, 'she must be in the prison!' Angry he kicked a little loose brick stone into the wall nearby. He didn't know where else she could be.
'Take me there.' Rimfire growled dangerous, 'I want her back.' Chain nodded as he jumped behind Rimfire on the motorcycle, 'Hold on!'

'eh... question, how to get through the gates, their closed and sealed.' He knew he had to ask, but feared the answer.

'Like this!' Rimfire yelled, the rockets of his motorcycle ejected the motorcycle and he shot over the wall like a rocket.
Chain shrieked in fear; he had never been through this!
Chain wasn't the only one who shrieked in fear. Rimfire adjusted his motorcycle's rockets and landed safely on the wall, 'What the...?' Both men gazed at the sight before them.
'Oh my god...' Chain saw the army approaching... the infantries and cavalries...

Perfect lined squadrons that formed entire battalions. Armed to the teeth, all different kind of races, even some Plutarkians, leftovers of the first great war...

Awaiting one final order from their master...

0.o.0

TBC
R&R please?
Sign up to rate and review this story