Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Love and Death Embrace

Chapter Four

by MyVengefulRomance 6 reviews

Um...something's wrong with our beloved Finn. But what? And, will Jason ever learn? *sighs* READ!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 1536 words

0Unrated
- Disclaimer- I don't own nothing. (Double negatives, fools. I own stuff. Just not this.)

A/N- In order to not waste your time, I will NOT tell you all about the AWESOME My Chemical Romance concert I went to on the 26th. If ya want to know, ask me and I'll tell you all about it. I just don't want to bore people who don't care. But, yeah. I wasn't able to update 'cause I was too busy staring at Gerard's butt every time he turned around and shook his hips (Which he did A LOT.) laughs So, yeah. The REAL plot and shit starts now. Enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two Weeks Later...

Ville glanced around as he walked quickly down the street, the night air frigid. He tugged his jacket closer to him, and began walking faster. He could've sworn that he just heard footsteps behind him, following him.

The night air was a fog inside of a mist inside of a darkness. It was nearly impossible to see anything, save for the street lamps that were not broken.

Belleview was a dangerous place at night, but Ville had to get out. He couldn't breathe in that house. He needed to breathe.

Suddenly, he felt a hot breath on his neck. He spun around quickly, his mouth opening in a scream that never sounded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ville? What the f**k man? Where the hell were you? It's, like, two in the morning," Gerard hissed, sitting up in his bed.

Ville, who was half way in the room from the window, froze. His green eyes, which Gerard swore were glowing, slowly shot up and met Gerard's.

"Why are you up?" he asked, fear lacing his voice. "Does Donna know that I was out?"

"No, I didn't tell her when you snuck out /three hours ago/," Gerard hissed, staring at the Finn angrily. Ville blinked, pulling his other leg into the room and sliding the window shut.

"What do you care?" he grumbled, sliding his jacket off and tossing it on the floor.

Gerard turned on the lamp on his nightstand and stared incredulously.

"This is the third time you've snuck out of the house in the past week, you jerk. Where have you been?"

Ville narrowed his eyes and growled, "It's none of your damn business. Go to sleep, and forget about it."

"You realize that we live in the worst part of town, right? It's too dangerous to go out, you can get hurt, or worse, killed," Gerard said, his eyes wide. "Don't you understand? You can't go out at night."

Ville looked at Gerard, his eyes filled with sadness, pain, and regret.

"I know it's dangerous. I just needed to get out, understand? I can't stay here all the time. I can't stay in my head all day like you can. It's more dangerous in my head than it is out there," Ville said quickly.

Gerard blinked.

"I doubt it. A kid was murdered last week. If you're going out, please. Just be careful," he pleaded.

Ville nodded and kicked off his shoes.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, or whatever," Ville mumbled, tugging off his pants. He crawled onto the mattress that was serving as his bed in just his boxers and the t-shirt that he was wearing.

Gerard nodded and lay back down.

"It's okay. Just, please. Don't do it again."

As Gerard drifted off to sleep, he could've sworn he heard Ville whisper, "I can't promise you that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard woke up to his mother's high pitched cry of, "BOYS!!! OUT OF BED, NOW!!!!!!"

He groaned, extremely sleepy from not enough sleep the night before. Ville was already up, dressed and leaning forward towards the mirror hanging on Gerard's wall. He was applying his eyeliner in a thicker line than usual, probably to cover up the dark circles that had to be there.

"Hey," Gerard mumbled, still rubbing his eyes. He was starting to see yellow swirls, so he stopped.

Ville turned slightly.

"Hey. Um...can we, like, never bring up last night?"

Gerard laughed slightly.

"Sure. As long as you don't tell anyone that I'm skipping my shower today, I'll be fine."

Ville wrinkled his nose. Gerard was immediately fascinated at how cute he was like that.

"Ewww...when was the last time you took a shower?"

"Yesterday morning," Gerard said defensively, crossing his arms over his chest.

Ville laughed, "Fine, but you have got to take one tonight. I refuse to share a room with someone who won't take a shower when I do."

Gerard immediately burst out laughing, and Ville's eyes widened as his cheeks flushed.

"You have a sick mind, Gerard! A sick, perverted mind! I didn't mean it like that! I meant...I meant...," he sputtered, unable to complete his sentence.

Gerard, still laughing, said, "Sure, Ville, of course." He flung the sheets off of him, and jumped out of bed. Then, he grabbed a simple black hoodie and a pair of torn jeans out of his (and now, Ville's) closet.

He got dressed quickly, and grabbed his Converse and began to tie them on.

"So, the guys are coming over tonight. They're staying the night. You in? Assuming you're here, of course...," he said, his eyes challenging Ville to say anything.

Ville sighed, "Fine. I'll be here."

"Good," Gerard said, satisfied. He stood up and walked over to the doorway. He stopped, leaning against the frame.

"Hurry up. We'll be late if we don't leave soon," he said, before walking down the stairs into the living room.

Ville frowned and ran a brush through his hair.

"I'm f**king screwed," he mumbled, before running down the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard sighed as he slumped down in his desk. He just wanted this class to end so he could just go to lunch. He sighed again, and Frank shot him a worried look.

"You okay, man?" he mouthed.

Gerard nodded sullenly, before opening his notebook. He took out a pencil, glanced at the teacher, before beginning a new drawing.

Ville hadn't looked at either boy since he got in the class. He was, like every day, writing furiously in his worn, black notebook. Gerard glanced at the Finn, intrigued. Ville never let anyone view his notebook. It was almost like a diary, it was precious.

Suddenly, thankfully, the bell rang. Gerard stood up slowly, while the teacher and the rest of the class, excluding Frank, Ville, Jason, and his girlfriend, Shanay Gragg, quickly left the room.

Ville hoisted his bag on his shoulder and walked over to Frank and Gerard.

"So, what it do?" he asked, a big, goofy grin on his face.

Gerard looked up, a confused expression on his face.

"What does what do?" he asked.

Frank and Ville burst into laughter.

"You're so not gangsta," Ville giggled.

"And you are?" Gerard asked, shoving his books into his bag.

"Say 'gangsta' again!" Frank gasped. "You say it cool with your-."

"Accent? Yes, Frank. I have an accent. I am from a different country. I will never lose my accent. So, yeah. I will always say certain things cool. Stop asking me to repeat them," Ville groaned.

The three boys didn't notice Jason until he sent Ville sprawling to the floor. Ville gasped, his head coming in contact with the tiles.

"What the f**k?" Ville gasped, his eyes wide.

Gerard shoved Jason and said, "Yeah, what the hell?" Frank watched angrily, his fingers curling and uncurling into fists.

Jason grabbed Gerard's wrists, and twisted his arms behind his back. Gerard cried out in pain, and Frank ran forward and tackled Jason. Jason only lifted an elbow, which Frank's throat connected with. Frank let out a choked gasp, and landed on the floor, looking dazed.

Shanay started to laugh as tears ran down Gerard's face. Jason was twisting his arms harder.

Ville stood up, rubbing his head. His green eyes flashed as he calmly walked forward. Jason didn't let go of Gerard, he only looked at Ville.

"Whatcha gonna do, fag? Look at you, you can't do anything."

Ville let out a short laugh and asked, "You're not even going to protect yourself?" He met Gerard's pleading eyes, and smiled reassuringly.

And then, his left fist connected with Jason's face. Jason stumbled back, his eyes rolling back in his head as blood spurted from his nose. As he collapsed to the floor, he released Gerard. Gerard stumbled forward, and turned to stare at Jason's limp body. Shanay was screaming hysterically over her unconscious boyfriend.

"Come on. Let's get out of here," Ville mumbled, exiting the room quickly. Gerard, wincing as he moved his arms, offered a hand to Frank, and hauled the smaller boy to his feet.

"Ville annihilated Jason," Gerard mumbled to Frank once they were in the hallway.

Frank nodded, rubbed his throat.

"That was insane," he rasped.

Gerard looked at him, concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm okay. Trust me."

Gerard nodded, and stopped walking suddenly.

"Wait...where's Ville?"

Frank frowned.

"In the lunchroom?" he asked.

Gerard sighed and said, "I hope."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Guess what I was listening to when I wrote the end of this? laughs Well, I hope you liked. Please...REVIEW!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story