Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Love and Death Embrace

Chapter Five

by MyVengefulRomance 5 reviews

Short, but a major turning point for our characters. Oh, kinda violent, too. *laughs* READ!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1171 words

0Unrated
- Disclaimer- Yeah, I own nothing. Nada. Zilch.

A/N- You know what? I don't just write. I suffer for my work. I /suffer/. So, you better leave me lots of nice reviews, or I'll never write again! Ever! crosses arms over chest and pouts And, I have done no research on medical stuff. All mistakes are my own, and completely not my fault. laughs Enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard and Frank ran into the cafeteria, Gerard's face pale and frightened. Frank was mostly confused as to why Gerard was freaking out, but as best friend, he went along with it.

They walked hurriedly over to their usual table, where Brendon, Bam, Ray, and Bob were sitting.

Bam looked up as they came over.

"Hey, guys," he smiled. "What's-?"

"No time," Gerard interrupted breathlessly. "Have you guys seen Ville?"

"Why?" Ray asked, confused. Gerard fidgeted and made an indescribable noise in the back of his throat.

"Just...have you?"

"Yeah," Bob said. "He walked in here for a second and then ran out when he saw this kid, Cole, that freaky fag, right?" Ray and Bam nodded, and Bob continued, "Well, he like freaked and ran out. I dunno where he went."

"Why'd he run after he saw Cole?" Frank asked, scratching his head.

"I dunno," Bam shrugged. Gerard made another one of those weird noises and grabbed Frank's arm.

"We gotta find him," he whispered. "I feel all responsible now."

Frank nodded, and the two of them slipped out before the lunch monitors noticed, leaving the four boys very confused. After a second, though, Bam shrugged and went back to his lunch. The other three did the same.

As Gerard and Frank walked down the hallway, they pushed open classroom doors and peeked inside.

Gerard, who was in front, would every once in awhile stop and turn back, asking, "You find him yet?"

"Nah, man. I'd tell you if I did, dummy!" Frank replied every time.

After awhile, when they had searched the entire school except for the freshman hallway, Gerard paused and waited for Frank to catch up.

"Dude, you think he's in the freshman bathroom or something?" Gerard asked, running a hand through his hair worriedly.

"I wanna know why you're freaking out," Frank replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Frank...think about it. A kid who acts, dresses, and thinks different, alone in this school...," Gerard said, his eyes wide.

Frank gasped, "Well, we gotta find him before he gets killed!"

Gerard said, "Especially since he just punched the captain of the football team."

Frank nodded, wide eyed, and the boys ran down the empty hallways to the only room they hadn't searched yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard pushed the bathroom door open, and froze.

Fear welled in the pit of his stomach, and before Frank could look over his shoulder, he turned and whispered, "Go get help."

Frank raised an eyebrow and strained to look. Gerard stepped into the way, not wanting to embarrass Ville more by letting a lot of people see.

"But-."

"Do it, Frank," Gerard interrupted strongly.

"By the word 'help', do you mean-."

"FRANK! GO GET THE FUCKING NURSE!" Gerard screamed. Frank, wide-eyed, nodded and ran off, suddenly frightened by Gerard's tone.

Gerard watched Frank, and, making sure that he was gone, turned and walked over to Ville. He kneeled next to the barely conscious boy and sighed as he looked him over.

Ville had been badly beaten, his clothes soaked in his own blood. His left eye was swollen shut, and his right arm was bent at an awkward angle beneath him. Every inch of skin that Gerard could see was either bruised, bloodied, or torn. His hair hung limply around his face, which was wet from where the attackers had spit on him. A small pool of blood had haloed around the Finn's head.

He whimpered as Gerard ran a hand through his hair.

"Who did this?" Gerard asked softly. Ville managed to shake his head.

"I don't know," he mumbled.

"Come on, Vil'. It was the football team avenging their captain, wasn't it? News travels fast in this school, especially if headed by Shanay Gragg. Was it them?"

"No," Ville choked out, turning his head to spit out blood.

Gerard raised an eyebrow, and asked, "Why are you protecting them?"

"I really don't know who did this. I...I was alone, and then sudden...suddenly I was on the ground, my...my head hurting badly, and they...they dragged me in here...and hurt me," Ville whimpered.

Gerard sighed and said, "Ville...don't protect them. They'll go to juvie and be away for a long time if you just tell-."

"I don't know who did this!" Ville yelled suddenly, before breaking down in a fit of hacking coughs. Gerard sighed again, and frowned.

"Fine. Whatever. Frank went and got a nurse. You'll probably have to go to a hospital, though. They beat you pretty bad."

Ville suddenly froze, fear filling his face.

"No. No, no, no. Gerard, no. I...I can't go to the hospital. I can't. Get me out of here, please. I can't go. I can't."

"What? Why?" Gerard asked, confused.

"Gerard!" Ville gasped, gripping the front of Gerard's shirt. "I. Cannot. Go. To. The. Hospital."

"Why?" Gerard gasped, grabbing Ville's wrist and detaching the boy from his shirt.

Ville blinked, dropping his gaze.

"I can't tell you," he whispered pathetically.

"Fine," Gerard said, crossing his arms over his chest. "To the hospital with you."

Ville's eyes widened and he said, "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I so would," Gerard said. To Gerard's surprise, Ville began to cry. Hard.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone," Ville sobbed.

Gerard nodded and said, "Okay. Hurry, though."

Ville blinked, clearing his vision.

"Something...bad happens to me whenever I go out at night." he said softly. "It's something that could cause me a lot of trouble, trouble I don't want or need at this point in my life. And if I go to the hospital, they'll find out, and then cause me that trouble. See, I can't go."

Gerard gaped at him, open mouthed.

"You fucking idiot. You're on drugs, aren't you?"

"Oh for Christ's sakes, no," Ville laughed. "Just, help me get cleaned up, and help me sit up. Then, I'll pretend I'm okay and just get sent home early. I'm a good actor."

Gerard sighed, standing up and running a paper towel under the faucet.

Kneeling next to Ville and wiping the blood from his cheek, he mumbled, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Ville grinned.

"I'm thankful, though. I'll thank you properly later."

"Huh?" Gerard stopped to stare at Ville. Ville only grinned coyly.

"You'll see. I think you'll like it."

Gerard blinked, pulling the wincing Finn into a sitting position.

He swallowed hard, half-hoping that Ville wasn't implying what Gerard thought he was.

But, his other, louder half, was screaming, "OH, HELL YEAH!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Sorry 'bout the shortness, loves. I gotta go to my momma's house soon. Please review. Because, remember, I /suffer/.
Sign up to rate and review this story