Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Love and Death Embrace

Chapter Six

by MyVengefulRomance 8 reviews

Um...can't really describe this one, guys. Kinda weird, turning point chapter. Just...read and review. REVIEW!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 1970 words

0Unrated
- Disclaimer- I own NOTHING!!!!! runs in circles screaming, while tearing hair out**

A/N- Sorry this has taken so long. I was too busy slamming my head against the desk while trying to write better. Oh. Read my story, 'Revenge Tastes Like Blood'. I really want to know what you think of it. But make sure you read the warnings first. There are a lot. laughs OH! I have good news. In, like, a week, I'm gonna go see The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Scary Kids Scaring Kids (Oh, HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!), Emery, Kaddisfly (Sp?), and A Static Lullaby. Really, the only ones I like are Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Scary Kids Scaring Kids. But mostly Scary Kids. dances It's so cool. I got to see MCR, which opened up all these opportunities to see bands live. grins really huge But, I'll stop boring you. Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So...you brought me down here for no reason whatsoever?" the school nurse spat, glaring fiercely at the three boys with her hands on her hips.

Frank looked wildly back and forth between Ville and the nurse, sputtering, "But...but...I don't-."

Ville, who was leaning heavily against the wall, faked a smile.

"My nose was bleeding earlier, and I guess the blood scared him before I could tell him that I was okay," he lied, his face barely masking the immense pain he was in. He winced occasionally, his chest rising and falling heavily and unsteadily. Gerard shot Ville a look of pure disgust, and rolled his eyes. Frank's eyes widened as he caught the look.

The nurse was oblivious.

"Who did this?" she asked, not even bothering to examine Ville. He was lucky. If she had lifted his shirt, she would have seen the blood caked onto his chest. They hadn't had the time to clean off the blood under his clothes. But thankfully, they did manage to get the blood off his face and arms, and to lean him against the wall.

Ville lowered his head.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm new here. I didn't recognize anyone."

The nurse muttered under her breath, "Damn intolerant kids...," before walking forward and gripping onto Ville's chin. She turned his head from side to side, looking into his eyes. His eye was still swollen shut, and his lip was busted.

She sighed.

"I'm going to send you home. Do you have a ride?"

Ville glanced at Gerard questioningly, who shook his head. The nurse turned to look at Gerard, who was leaning against the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Are you the family that's letting him stay?"

Gerard nodded and said, "My car broke down so we've been walking to school. And Mom and Dad both work, so no one can pick him up."

"No relatives?"

"Well, there's my grandma, but...she's ill," Gerard replied, a sad look crossing his face.

The nurse sighed again.

"Do you boys want to go home?"

Both Frank and Gerard nodded vigorously. Ville nodded once, before squeezing his eyes shut and biting his lip hard in order to stop from groaning.

"Look," the nurse said. "I just started here a year ago. I hate seeing the larger kids picking on you smaller ones. This one's new and he's already been beaten. So, I'm going to let you all go home. Mr. Iero, your stomach hurts. Mr. Way, you threw up. And you already have an excuse Mr. Valo. I'll go sign you out. Go on home now. I'll take care of the paper work."

Gerard smiled gratefully at her, and Frank gaped, open mouthed, at her.

"I love you," he said incredulously.

She smiled and stood up, walking towards the door.

"Better get out of here soon. The bell's gonna ring soon, and then all those kids will try and hurt you more."

"Thank you," Ville murmured. She smiled, and walked out, leaving the three boys stunned.

"Alright," Ville said after a moment. "Help me up."

Frank walked over to Ville, and so did Gerard. Frank grabbed Ville's arm, who hissed and pulled away.

"That f**king hurt," he hissed, his eyes watering. Gerard crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, idiot, you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it. We gotta make a twenty minute walk home, and I am sure as hell not carrying you. So, get your skinny ass up and let's go."

Ville stared at him, before struggling to his feet. He stopped halfway up, gasping for air and tears pouring down his cheeks. And then...

Gerard ended up carrying Ville home, grumbling all the way. Frank giggled merrily beside them, telling stupid little jokes, trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work. Gerard was still pissed when they got to Frank's house.

Frank said his goodbyes, walking up the walkway to his house, leaving Ville and Gerard alone together. Gerard grumbled something unintelligible, and shifted Ville in his arms. Then, he began the walk back to his house.

Ville was blushing fiercely, his pale face almost completely red.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled into Gerard's chest. "Do you want me to walk?"

Gerard answered the question with one of his own.

"When was the last time you ate something, Ville? You weigh, like, nothing."

"Thank you," Ville replied. Gerard sighed.

"Not a compliment," he said. "Seriously. Do you eat?"

Ville hesitated for a second, before burying his face into Gerard's chest.

"No."

And nothing else was said the whole way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ville and Gerard both lay on Gerard's bed, opposite of each other. Gerard's head was propped up on his elbow, and he was letting his eyes drift over Ville's thin body. Ville lay on his back, his arms lying limply at his sides and staring at the ceiling.

"So, Ville...what else is wrong with you? You sneak out at night, have a secret that causes you to risk your life in order to not go to the hospital, you don't eat...do you cut, too?" Gerard asked, a sarcastic tinge to his voice.

Ville didn't look at him.

"I'm just sore. I'll be fine in a couple of days, really. And I was just trying to get you to shut up when I told you that I don't eat. I do. I eat like a f**king horse, Gerard. You've seen me. Oh, and don't joke around about cutting. My best friend died of cutting, bitch. And what I do at night is none of your damn business."

"I wasn't joking. And there's only one way that you can be that light and eat as much as you do."

"I'm bulimic," Ville said seriously.

Gerard's eyes widened and he shot Ville a horrified look.

"Oh, Jesus, I knew it!"

"Oh for f**k's sake, man, I was being sarcastic," Ville exclaimed angrily.

Gerard shook his head angrily.

"F**k you, Ville. Pardon me for being worried."

Ville turned his head to look at Gerard.

"You actually care?" he asked softly, his green eyes flashing dangerously.

Gerard lowered his eyes, and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I do, Ville. I really do."

And then, in a flash, Ville was straddling Gerard's waist, his chapped lips pressed fiercely against Gerard's. Gerard gasped against Ville, trying to pull away. It didn't work. Ville had him pinned. Ville had his eyes squeezed shut, and even though Gerard wasn't moving against him, he kept his lips where they were.

After a few moments of nothing, Ville pulled away and whispered, "Did I do wrong?"

Gerard gently pushed the Finn off of him, and nodded, wiping his lips on his sleeve.

"I'm not gay, Ville," he murmured, shell-shocked. Ville stared at Gerard, his eyes welling up. He blinked furiously, unwilling to cry. Not now.

"But...but...but you just, and...why?"

Gerard shook his head, his head down.

"I'm not gay," he repeated.

Ville nodded slowly, and bit his lip.

"I get it. It's cool to lead on the weird kid, right? You just wanted a big laugh out of it. Did you get it, Gerard? Huh? Was it fun to lead on the gay kid?"

He was standing shakily now, screaming. Gerard was frozen in place, horrified.

"Why are all of you alike? Is this clique thing international, is it? Are you going to tell all your friends how great it was to pick on me? Are you going to tell them how I cried?"

He paused, sucking in a deep breath. He was now visibly shaking.

"Well, how 'bout this, Gerard? How 'bout tomorrow you tell all your friends how I f**king went insane and killed myself? HUH???????" He shrieked, the veins popping out of his neck.

Gerard swallowed hard, and said, "Holy. Shit."

Ville turned and ran towards the bathroom, but Gerard caught his wrist.

"Don't," he whispered, pulling the sobbing boy close. "I never did any of those things. And you know it. Don't kill yourself."

Ville swallowed thickly, before wailing, "I have nothing to live for now!!!!"

Gerard pressed his lips against Ville's lightly.

Pulling away, he mumbled, "What about now?"

Ville looked at him with shining eyes.

"Really?" he asked, his voice full of hope. Gerard nodded and sighed.

"I guess...I already take enough shit for dressing weird and stuff, I guess I was scared of people's reactions if I was gay."

Ville smiled and said, "As long as you have a good boyfriend who loves you, he can make the hurt of other kids' words go away."

"So...we're dating?" Gerard asked, confused. "Are we rushing?"

Ville shrugged.

"I just went bipolar-insane on you. Of course we're rushing. But that's the fun of things."

"I don't even know if I'm gay, or if I just have one of those man-crushes on you," Gerard said.

Ville laughed, "That's cool. Well, just experiment. We'll see how you feel in a couple weeks."

"What if I'm bisexual? I have crushes on girls, too."

"Babe...calm down. You're probably bi. Just, love who you want to love, no matter the gender. That's my philosophy. Though, I'm only 17, so...what the hell do I know?" Ville laughed.

Gerard glared at him and said, "You're not helping. I just had a potentially life-changing realization. I'm two seconds from freaking the hell out."

"Well, go right ahead. We all know what I just did was first-rate freaking out, so go ahead. Freak the hell out, baby."

Gerard stared at him incredulously. Ville only laughed and stood up, pulling off his jeans.

Gerard gasped, "What are you doing?"

Ville turned and looked at him strangely.

"Going to bed. I've done this every night, Gerard. I sleep in my boxers and the shirt I wore that day. I've done this since I got here, you little psycho."

Gerard nodded slowly, his eyes locked on Ville's body fearfully.

Ville rolled his eyes, and crawled under the covers of his mattress on the floor.

"Dude...it's like three o'clock. The guys are coming over in an hour," Gerard said, his eyes wide.

"I don't care. I had the shit beaten out of me this afternoon, I threatened to kill myself, and I got a new boyfriend. I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when the guys get here. As for now, get out," Ville grumbled.

Gerard nodded and laughed.

"Sure. 'Night, Ville."

"GO AWAY!!!!" he yelled from under his covers. "And turn off the light."

Gerard, now laughing hysterically, complied, walking downstairs to wait for his friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- SLUMBER PARTY!!! They're all gonna do each other's hair and gossip! And play dress up! YAY!!! (Not really. Don't get too excited, there, Sparky.) laughs I wish...but anyway. Please review. I won't update till I get six reviews, okay? Is that fair? I mean, I've gotten 22 reviews on 'Mr. Giggles'. That's a one-shot. So, yeah. Six reviews. I'm completely serious.
Sign up to rate and review this story