Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Eventually They Find Out

by MicVSMoshpit 0 reviews

Saras fiance learns the truth, and confronts her, days before the wedding.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 840 words - Complete

0Unrated
I set my suitcase down and I placed my key into the lock. I turned it slowly and pushed the door open. I brought my suitcase in and shut the door behind me. I turned around with a start when I heard a voice.

"Where have you been?" Tim asked, getting up from the couch.

"When did you get back? You're supposed to get back tomorrow."

"I asked you where have you been?" he said again, this time more forcefully.

"I was just visiting my mom" I lied. Why couldn't I just tell the truth?

"Why are you doing this?" Tim said, sounding more hurt than angry. "I know for a fact you weren't there. Were you with him?"

"Who?"

"Sara. Just stop playing stupid. I know what you did."

"What did I do?" I had a feeling I knew what he was talking about.

"Leah called me and told me you slept with Gerard." He just looked at me. I didn't know what to say or do, so I just went to the bedroom. Tim followed close behind. "Sara why?" I still hadn't said anything. "Sara talk to me."

"Tim, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It wasn't supposed to happen."

"Then why did you it?"

"I don't know." Tears started running down my cheeks.

"Of course you know why. Sara, I can't believe you. You mean everything to me."

"You mean everything to me too."

"Than tell me why. Do you love him?" I didn't say anything, and it drove him crazy. "You do don't you? This is unbelievable. I can't marry you" and with that he walked out of the room grabbing his coat. I trailed behind him.

"Don't leave me. I love you."

"If you love me then why did you cheat on me?" he yelled. "I can't be with someone who's heart belongs to someone else. If I can't have all of your heart, I don't want it at all" he said, flinging the door open.

"NO. Tim please. Don't leave."

"Why don't you go stay with Gerard. You want him anyway."

"That's no true. Tim I chose you. Not him."

"What are you talking about?"

I stopped my crying so that he could clearly hear what I was saying. "The day we left Belleville. And Gerard showed up at the airport, he was there because he wanted to be with me. And I could have chosen him, but I didn't. I chose you because you were the one I wanted to be with. You're the one my heart belongs to."

Tim stood there, debating whether to stay or to leave. I could see in his eyes that I had really hurt him. "Please don't go" I whispered. Then he shut the door and walked over to me.

"Is it his baby?" I was slightly confused at the question. I thought that Leah had told him everything, apparently not.

"No. It's yours."

"Good and then he held me in his arms. "I can't stand to loose you. I love you too much Sara."

"I'm sorry Tim"

"I know"

"I love you."

"I know that too."
*******



I knew that Leah had seen me, so I grabbed her arm to make sure that she didn't walk away. "What is it?" she asked, her face slightly growing red.

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"What? I did."

"No, you didnt tell him it wasn't his."

"Oh." She looked at the ground. "I couldn't tell him. He loves you too much. He would never be able to get over you if you guys broke up. It wasn't worth it I guess."

"Thanks" was all I could manage before I left to meet Tim in the waiting car.

*******
"Its perfect" I said to Tim after he put the finishing touch on the room. He stood back and put his arm around my shoulder. We had decided to make the spare room into the baby room. The walls were light yellow, with a crib, and all the necessary things.

"Its just one more day he said. One more day. And a new part of my life would begin. It seemed as the time got closer, I got more nervous. My parents were coming anytime, and so were Tims. In fact almost all the guests were flying in sometime today or tomorrow. Including Gerard and his brother.

I left the day Gerard was released from the hospital, and he had told me that he planned on coming to the wedding. It meant so much to me because of everything weve been through. But now that Tim knew, I wondered how he was going to react when Gerard showed up.

Just then the phone rang and Tim left to go answer it. He returned a moment later, and didnt look too happy. That was your parents. They've just arrived at the airport."

"Okay. Well we should go pick them up then."

"We dont need to. Theyre coming over with Gerard, Mikey, and their parents" he said, his voice sounding angry.

"Oh." This would be interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story