(#) DavidMPotter 2007-02-28Another awesome story. I so look forward to the next chapter.
Author's responseThanks for the review. The next chapter will be worked on tonight, however I will be taking some time with it and working out the particulars. I don't want it to run the same course as Season, and therefore will not be a multi paring. There will be some strain on the trio, and Albus will leave a will in this one. Again, thanks for your review.
- An interesting, funny and somewhat confusing story. I can easily see Luna as Harry's mate. Even in canon she seems more able to understand his soul than even Hermione(and being a dedicated H/Hr shipper I have just damned my soul to hell for blasphmy!).
I have only a small critisizm here. You should have someone you know, read this over. There are many places where the story snags on repeated words, incomplete sentences and occasinally the misspelled word. Other than that, this is a very good story. Alorkin
Author's responseWell, another awesome review from you. I do like them when someone puts more thought into what they are reviewing. BTW, not to pick on you too much, said the pot to the kettle but blasphemy is spelled as I did to the left. :) I'll look it over. This was a flash idea that came to me and I wanted to pursue while putting Season of Hell on the back burner for a week or two while I got my thoughts together over the birthday party scene. Ultimately, I like this ship as a primary one, and having heard Dan Radcliff's hint to Harry/Luna I thought it deserved some exploration. This will not be a multi or harem story, and it will be in depth. Thanks for your review, again.
- Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Give me another basilisk or ol'Tommy-Tantrums... Anything but... not the talk with her daddy.
Author's responseAs if the set up wasn't enough I elude the the fact that Luna's Daddy was an unspeakable, as well. Yes the dreaded talk will come to pass and we shall see what mettle Harry James Potter truly possesses.
(#) jabarber69 2007-02-28Hey another well written story and I'm definitely interested in where this is going.
Author's responseThanks for the review and the compliment. I hope to keep this one updated as well. It'll definitely serve to be a challenge. The next chapter will be titled Sufferance.
- This was a very good chapter. Already have me hooked. I loved the interaction between Harry and Luna. It has always been my belief that Ginny used some kind of love potion on Harry, so that scenerio seems possible. I could see Ron being mean to Luna when they were younger. This was a great start to a story, and I can't wait for more.
Author's responseThank you for your review. I'm glad that I can find a kindred spirit when it comes to sharing my thoughts and opinions on Ginny. Please hold tight and the next chapter is already started, I did start about 10 minutes ago, and if what I have planned translates well, is should prove to be interesting.
(#) mathiasgranger 2007-02-28I am a H/Hr shipper but I like the good H/Lu story. Trust me after OOTP in my mind it was either H/Hr or H/Lu and I could have accepted either one. H/G is so random it has to be potion induced or I'll have lost my faith in JKR.
The premise had me hooked but the delivery was a bit rough on the edges. I like this and 'season'. Ron is a jerk in both stories and I appreciate that as being very much in character...
Thanks for writing,
P.S. You know what really is my favorite pairing....H/Hr/Lu...yeah I'm a big Dr. T fan...
- Really like this beginning, and hope you'll stay PG-13. Plot is wonderful.
typos at the beginning and end of this bit:
"waste, stroking the small of her back with his thumb. The slight pressure that he used with it elicited a moan of agreement that the slight menstruation"
Author's responseThanks for the review. I will most definitely not stay PG13, however it will not be nearly as smutty as my other fic. I hope that you continue to read and enjoy.
- awwwwe... that was excellent... everygthing you would expect from luna and more... i am looking forward to see the trainin that luna gives, especially how she views things and protects her mind... and what abou that talk with Mr. Lovegood... oh the pain of love...
anyway, congrats and i look forward to more.. ther are not enough Harry/luna fics,and i really do love luna in this... congrats again.. update soon.
Sign up to review this story.