Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Enough

Forever Gone, Forever You

by -Angel-May- 3 reviews

In the middle of a nightmare will Gerard support his love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 1638 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11

Amy's dream soon became a nightmare as she remembered the fear she felt when Gerard grabbed her by the arms, his loving face was soon replaced by Ben's vicious scowl:
"Ben!" Amy screamed as he tugged once more at her raven, black hair, "Please stop!" this only served to make him angrier as he grabbed her upper arm with his free hand and threw her across the floor where she landed in a heap in the corner, "Why Ben?"
"You wanna know why BITCH?!" He screamed into her face, his breath reeked of alcohol, "I'll tell ya why shall I?" as he tugged harder on her hair again, "What was with that addition to MY SONG?!"
Instantly she knew what he was referring to, the small guitar solo she had made a suggestion for in 'My Immortal' which the rest of band had decided they liked,
"I'm sorry Ben, I didn't think anyone else would like it" she pleaded desperately. Ben leant in closer to Amy's face,
"They don't really like it... They just want to keep you happy, they don't want you to leave the band" He said menacingly, "You know you're only in the band for one reason," he continued as he crawled slowly over her fragile, bruised body, "You're only here because you have a pretty face...of course I can change that" he picked her by the upper arms again, throwing her onto the bed like a rag doll, her head connected with headrest knocking her almost unconscious.
Ben crawled over Amy, not realizing her half-unconscious state until he was up close to her face, he was angry that he could not have anymore fun with the broken woman, so with that he threw Amy off the bed to which she groaned with pain and just for good measure his swiftly kicked her in the stomach before brawling into the bed and falling into a deep sleep, leaving Amy curled up on the floor her battered and bruised body was shaking and she felt a small trickle of blood run down her head before passing out entirely.


Amy woke up shaking, sweat ran down her forehead and she screamed, thinking that the trickle she was feeling was blood and that the dream was real. The rest of the band came running in the cramped space that was Amy's room, all of them looking equally alarmed before John remember why they were there and strode up to Amy's single bed, who was currently shaking and panicking,
"Amy... Amy calm down" he said placing his hands on her shoulders, her screaming eventually ceased into a whisper, one name fell from her breath,
"Gerard" she said, still shaking and grabbing tightly to anything within reaching distance, "I need him..." she continued, still whispering, John sent Terry to go and find Amy's love.
He practically ran to My Chemical Romance's tour bus and knocked on the door as hard as possible, he then heard a loud bang and someone cursing in pain before the door was forcefully opened and the irritated face of one Ray Toro appeared from behind it.
Ray noticed the panic-stricken look on his friends face and asked him what was wrong,
"I need Gerard" he said quickly, his arms flapping wildly about. Gerard stepped into his view and Terry started explaining the situation at lightening speed, once Gerard had deciphered what Terry was trying to say he more or less bolted out of the bus and didn't stop running until he reached Amy's compartment in the bus.
She was still in a panic and John couldn't seem to calm her down, suddenly her eyes caught Gerard's form stepping in the compact space and she called to him. Instinctively John stepped aside, patting Gerard on the back in support as the rest of the band left the compartment.
"Amy?" He said softly, taking her small, shaking hand in his own larger one only for a brief few seconds before Amy latched herself around his neck shaking fiercely as Gerard softly stroked her tangled hair. He started trying to calm her down as she rambled about something at a hundred miles an hour; her ramblings were muffled by his jacket that he had thrown on in haste.
Once Amy had calmed down somewhat, she was only shaking slightly and breathing heavily, it was then that Gerard decided to ask her about what happened. Amy sighed and proceeded to explain to him the details of her nightmare.


Meanwhile the rest of My Chemical Romance and Kirsty and Nikki had gathered outside the tour bus with the rest of Evanescence and were currently discussing the situation,
"So what do you think is wrong with her?" Frank asked, deeply concerned for not only Amy's welfare but Gerard's as well,
"I dunno," John replied, "She's had nightmares before, ever since...." He paused, not wanting to tell the other band about Amy's deep dark secret, "well, ever since '03 to be perfectly honest... but they've never been this bad" he concluded sighing.
The rest of the groups looked on to the Evanescence tour bus in concern.

Gerard brought Amy slowly into his loving arms and she buried herself into his chest, tears dripping slowly down her make-up stained cheeks, and yet she was not sobbing, she was frozen, her nightmare still haunting her, she daren't close her eyes.
Gerard couldn't say anything; he was still wondering how someone could hurt his fallen angel.

**********************

After this night everything appeared to be going smoothly; the two bands got through the 2007 World Tour without many mishaps. However nobody realized when Amy would excuse herself and not be back for at least an hour later, usually coming back happier and hyper, only to be throwing up a few hours later by herself.
She knew what she was doing to herself was wrong, and she desperately wanted to stop, but she couldn't and Gerard was started to become suspicious.
He knew the signs and yet he didn't want to do a damn thing about it, in case he lost the person he cared most about; and he hated himself for it. Amy had begun to get paler and weaker and was starting to get violent when she couldn't get her fix. She would lash out at the nearest person, this person usually being Gerard, and Gerard would merely hold her as she struggled in his arm, until she calmed down. She would then wake in the morning and be tired, weak and apologetic.
This had gone on through most of the tour and now they were back at home in New York and Gerard was fed up with Amy antics, so he gathered up all of her needles and her stash, it had taken nearly four hours but he finally found it, and threw them all away, the stash going down the toilet.
He did this whilst Amy has out with Beth, Kirsty and Mikki looking for new stage outfits and make-up, meaning he did have plenty of time, and with the help of Frank, John, Mikey, Terry, Tim, Bob, Rocky and Ray they had found everything and gotten it all thrown away. The guys had to get out of the house before Amy came back and it was a close-call, because about five minutes after the guys left Amy came back, accompanied by about six bags of clothes.
She gave Gerard and quick kiss on the lips before announcing that she was going to put her new clothes up. Ten minutes later she was back downstairs and had joined Gerard in the kitchen,
"Hey Gee" She said, her face was bright, a delicate smile graced her porcelain features and her piercing blue eyes were sparkling. This was the Amy he had fallen in love, not the Amy who was over-taken with drugs,
"Hey babe" He replied gathering her in his arms, "how was your shopping trip?" he asked as she buried her face in his chest. Within a second she was back and a looking giddy, grabbing his hand she lead him out of the kitchen and up the stairs, announcing that she needed to "show him her new outfits". He knew his opinion meant the world to her so he followed her to their bedroom with equal enthusiasm.
Once in the bedroom she began rooting through the gigantic wardrobe, containing both of their stage/regular outfits. Amy was in her element when in came to clothes and found in greatly entertaining to model the clothes for him. It took about an hour to try on a give an opinion about each and every one of the outfits. Suddenly Amy came up with a brilliant plan,
"Hey Gee, how about we go out tonight?" She said, shoving a few outfits back into the wardrobe,
"And where did you have in mind?" he asked, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist,
"I dunno," She said turning round to face him and placing her own arms around his neck, "I just feel like going somewhere romantic and secluded... just the two of us" She continued, slowly inching herself and Gerard towards the bed, once Gerard's knees had touched the edge of the bed he immediately fell backwards onto it, Amy coming down with him,
"Hmmm I'm sure we can sort something out" he said, gazing into Amy's ice-blue eyes, "I love you, you know that" he said softly, a small smile graced her red-tainted lips before she leant down to kiss him, passionately but gently at the same time, pulling away only to reply,
"I love you too" before engaging in another passionate kiss, eventually leading to an afternoon of simply adoring one another's bodies in the act of love-making, fitting together perfectly, feeling beautiful and cherished and loving every minute of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story