Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > what will I say continued

twins

by Delilah-Juliuswriter 2 reviews

;) can't say anything without giving it away.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 437 words

0Unrated
Delilah's POV

I was in Julius' car driving to the hospital. I was doing fine until I started to have another contraction, I clutched my stomach and Julius noticed this.

"De? are you okay?" He asked voice full of concern

"I'm..fine just some contractions"I said but that didn't satisfy him

"were almost there De, just hold on" he said

We arrived at the hospital and Julius ran in to get a wheelchair for me, although I protested saying that I didn't need one. I saw him run out, he rushed me inside.

I was lying on the hospital bed with Julius holding my hand. When the contractions started again and this time they were closer together.

"Julius they're starting again" I said gripping his hand tight

"it's okay De" he said stroking my hair when the doctor came in and checked on me.

"she fully dialated" he said

I suddenly had the urge to push.

"that's it dear one more big push" he said

I pushed with all my might, until I heard a baby cry.

"it's a girl" he said. I turned to look at Julius he had tears in his eyes, then I finaly looked at my newborn daughter. She was absolutley gorgeous, she had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. The doctor gave her to a nurse and the nurse left with her.

I was about to ask where they were taking her but I suddenly had the urge to push again.

"just one more push and it's all over" the doctor said

I pushed, until I again heard a baby cry.

"It's a boy" he said. Again he handed the baby to the nurse, and she left with him.

"Julius where are they taking my babies?" I asked worried

"it's okay de, their premature, they're just cleaning them up and making sure they can breathe properly" he said stroking my hair, then kissing me on the forehead.

After a little while the nurse came back in wiuth two tiny babies in her arms. She handed the girl to me and the boy to Julius. Julius sat down on the edge on my bed and looked at our new son.

"he looks so much like me" he said, I looked over and ssaw that he too had blonde hair and he definatly had Julius' face. The baby opened his eyes and he had two beautiful brown eyes.

"what names were you thinking?" Julius asked me.

"I was thinking, Maddie, and Max" I said

"i love it" he said hugging me.


***********************

There's still about 5 more chappies to go, but please rate and review.:)
Sign up to rate and review this story