Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > what will I say continued

congratulations

by Delilah-Juliuswriter 3 reviews

can't say anything without giving it away

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 319 words

-1Illiterate
I will be continueing the story, thanx to all the reviewers who changed my mind, love ya guys (not in a gay way). anyways on with the story.:)
*************************************************
Julius' POV

I was sitting on the hospital bed beside Delilah, holding our babies.

"you did a great job De" I said kissing her on the cheek

"thanks" Delilah said kissing me back, mindful of the baby n her arms.

We were sitting happily when Al and Scarlette came in smiling.

"oh their beautiful!" Scarlette exclaimed coming over to us.Al came up and looked at them both,

"they definatley are your children, they look exactly like you" he said smiling.

"thanks" I said handing Max to Al, and Delilah handed Maddie to Scarlette.

"they're beautiful" she said again.

Delilah's POV

We were hapily chatting again when Ursula, Emmet, and Nosey came in. Of course Usrsula was snobbing us, and Emmet and Nosey were playing with Max. After about 1/2 an hour the nurse said that they had to leave so I could get some rest. Julius went to get me some clothes. I was about to lay down and sleep when Ursula came in.

"hey" she said looking at the floor

"hey, what's up?" I asked politely.

" nothing I just wanted to see the babies" she sasid smiling, a very rare thing for Ursula.

"sure they're over there" I said pointing at the cots.

"Scarlette's right you know they do look like you and Julius" she said getting up and leaving.

I smiled and I was about to go to sleep when I was interupted again, but by Julius this time.

"hey De" he said laying down beside me . I yawned

"hey juls" I said sleepily. He layed down and pulled the blankets over us, and tucked me in

"sleep de, it's been a long day" I said. She smiled and snuggled up to me and soon we both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story