Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > This Feeling That I Have

Don't mess with Kimiko!

by kitty32192 0 reviews

This story takes place after Rai becomes Shoku warrior. Rai and Kimiko finally realize they are madly in love! Unfortunatley this takes a while to happen but it does! Blame Rai and Kimi's stubborne...

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Chase Young, Clay, Dojo, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo, Wuya - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 437 words

0Unrated
Raimundo stifled a yawn as he stepped out into the sunlight.

"Rai, move!" Kimiko said as she tried to sidestep Raimundo, who was blocking the entrance.

"Sorry Kimi." Although Raimundo wasn't sorry at all when Kimiko brushed up against his arm and sent tingles all through his arm.

Raimundo had come to terms with his love for Kimiko long ago. The problem was to actually tell her about it.

"Hey why not tell her now? We're alone, for one." Raimundo thought.

"But it's not exactly the most romantic place in the world."

"But still. Kimiko doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would mind!"

"On the other hand, she might get mad."

Raimundo hadn't noticed that he was following Kimiko until he felt her warm hand on his chest.

"Rai, incase you haven't noticed, this is the girls room!" Kimiko said, looking amused.

"Oh, right. Sorry Kimi." Raimundo said, feeling himself blush.
He turned around and headed to go get something to eat.

On the way there he bumped into Clay.

"Mornin' Rai." Clay said.

"Hey Clay. Omi up yet?"

"Naw. Little feller is still worn out from yesterday's training." Clay responded.

Raimundo remembered how rough yesterday's training had been. Master Fung had told them that since Raimundo was now shoku warrior, they would start to learn how to combine his shoku powers with their wudai powers. They had only trained half an hour and after training Rai had had to carry Kimi to her bed because she had fallen asleep from exhaustion half-way there as well as Omi.

Raimundo and Clay had finally reached the kitchen. Rai grabbed some cereal while typical Clay made himself a sandwich. That's when Kimiko decided to make an entrance. Kimiko had her hair loose in waves and apperently had decided to do red highlights that matched her red tank top and jean skirt. When Raimundo noticed Kimiko, he was so surprised that he almost dropped his bowl.

"Damn she looks good!" Raimundo thought.

"Morning Clay." Kimiko said.

"Morning Kim." Clay called back.

"I would think that you would still be asleep seeing as how you fell asleep and Rai had to carry you the rest of the way." Clay said smiling.

Kimiko blushed, but before she had a chance to say anything, a voice said behind her,

"It is not Kimiko's fault that girls are naturally weak." Omi's voice floated in.

This is when Kimiko's fiery personality showed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Kimiko yelled.




A/N: will omi get beaten up? or will he get saved in the nick of time? tune in next time to find out! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story