Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > This Feeling That I Have

Nearly Killing Omi

by kitty32192 1 review

Rai and Kimi finally realize that they are madly in love! But Rai and Kimi are so stubborn that it takes a while for them to actually realize that! *shakes head* idiots!

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Chase Young, Clay, Dojo, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo, Wuya - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 341 words

0Unrated
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Kimiko yelled.

Omi apperently didn't notice that Kimiko was two seconds away from breathing fire because he continued.

"I have read that women are always born very weak and always need the help of-"

Omi didn't get to finish because Kimiko had grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen Omi, and listen good. Women are not weak. If we were, I wouldn't have been able to throw Spicer fifty yards. If you say women are weak, then you're saying I'm weak!"

Kimiko had been shaking Omi really hard, and Raimundo saw that he would have to intervene before Kimi killed Omi. He gently pried Omi from Kimiko's grasp and set him on the floor.

"Kimi that's enough. I can't let you kill Omi, or else Master Fung's gonna kill me!" Raimundo said.

"Didn't you hear what he said?!" Kimiko yelled.

She tried to move past Raimundo so he had to grab her wrists to keep her from moving anywhere. He tried to ignore the shivers going up and down his spine at Kimiko's wrists in his hands.

"I heard what he said, Kimi. But that doesn't give you the right to nearly strangle Omi." Raimundo said.

As shoku warrior and the leader of the group, Rai knew he had to calm down Kimiko before she tried to kill anyone else, mainly him. So he gave her a calm-down-so-we-both-don't-get-in-trouble look that, surprisingly, worked.

Kimiko took a few deep breaths before she squared her shoulders and marched over to where Omi was cowering in a corner.

"Omi, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I just lost my temper." She offered a friendly smile which Omi thankfully returned.

"You are forgiven Kimiko, and I am sorry that I said that. I did not mean to offend you." Omi said.

Just then Master Fung showed up and said,

"It is time for training." He then walked out leaving four monks, all of which weren't hungry or lost their appetite.



A/N: sorry this chapter is so short but i had writers block!
Sign up to rate and review this story